What's new

Schultz's Ranch (Armacalic) [GMED BY TENTANARIX]

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Schultz's Ranch (Armacalic) [GMED BY TENTANARIX]

Schultz only replied with a quick peck on the lamia’s lips and smile, his heart beating contently after hearing that she’d been satisfied by it, only his hand would need a bit of time to heal, but he figured it wasn’t too much of a deal if Liliana had fun also.

“Well, I was thinking we could go to the woods, even if we end up doing nothing, the walk should still be good work out.” Schultz said, waiting a bit longer before getting up, as he couldn’t help but to enjoy the way Liliana was acting.

They would prepare, Schultz keeping in mind not to forget basic necessities like a watermelon-sized jug with water and a pouch with a couple of tools. The preparations in the end looked like if they would be actually camping out, as unlikely as the guy thought that was.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"That sssssoundssss nicccce. I have been out of my natural element for sssssome time actually. I fear I may be russssty ssstaying in thisssss houssssse." She said as she let Schultz get out of bed and gather their necessities and preparing for their hike. As they would head out in the woods, they find quite a few long thick patches of tall grass, several tall mighty oak trees, their leaves turning brilliant and beautiful shades of red and orange. After a short while they would find a burrow with a door on it. "Thissss ssssemsss like a Large Moussssses domain. You ssssshould be cautiousssss, there are bound to be other mamono out around thessssse woodsssss I am ssssure...." she advised her trainer as the two kept walking. After a good distance and time walking they would eventually come across a sparkling beautiful lake, the water looked crisp and clear, blissfully free from the signs of urban contamination. It was most likely perfectly safe to drink from and swim in, should they decide to. Which, in all actuality probably wasn't a bad idea, as they were both perspiring fairly well, with a fine sheen of sweat covering their bodies from the long hike.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The clear water sent a smile to the rancher, who closed in on his lamia, surrounding her with her arm as he whispered to her ear. “Think we might be able to spot a problem fast enough to get out?”

He asked, just making sure they wouldn’t be doing something entirely stupid the first moment they walked out of the house.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Fear not little rabbit, you are ssstill my prey; and I will not let ssssome ssscavenger to sssteal my plaything...." She says before carefully removing Schutlz's clothes before playfully shoving him into the cool water and following behind him, coiling around him and splashing him. As the two would frolic around in the water and bathe, they would not spot a pair of eyes watching them from a safe distance up in the tree branches, concealing herself behind the leaves......

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

“I like where this is going already.” Schultz muttered as he fought back on the water, grabbing of the lamia’s slender body however he could to try and keep himself attached to Liliana, grabbing of about the only piece of clothing that covered her to allow her lush fun bags to come into view. With as much strength as he could he pulled her, bringing her closer to him were he planted a deep, kiss, which he pretty much knew he would lose against the enticing tongue of her lover.

If only he knew they were being watched.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

He wouldn't be disappointed as the lamia would squeeze him tightly in her coils and assault his human tongue with long serpentine one, the long snaky appendage wrestling with and dominating his stubbier human one. She would drag her claws down his chest before breaking off the kiss and dragging her tongue down his torso licking off the blood her claws drew. She would then slink down in the water in between his crotch and drag her tongue along his abdominal area especially the area just above his manhood before taking the head gently into her mouth and beginning to suckle on it. While the couple was busy with their water play they would not notice a slink down from the branch she had been sitting on and watching from the safety of the shade and cover of the many trees surrounding the glade.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Schultz moaned at the sensations on his crotch, enjoying happily how the lamia didn’t wait a single moment for some more loving. With his life trickling slowly down his chest from the cuts the lamia so constantly inflicted him, he simply let her do as she pleased, nothing would keep a lamia from their pleasure after all.

Without waiting even one bit, she went for his shaft, sucking on him under the water for a much different and interesting kind of sensations. He replied in kind, as his hands sneaked onto the back of her head, he would then, push his entire length down her throat, holding her head with his hands, pushing tentatively a couple of times before he started fucking her throat for as long as she allowed it, or rather, for as long as she could hold her breathing under the water.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"GLURMPH!-" the lamia gurgled out as Schultz would force his manhood all the way down her throat, she would use two of her claws to pinch his ass sharply whenever she would need air, though being skilled in oral sex, the lamia would not need to it often only every few moments before going back to taking his entire shaft in her mouth once she managed to get a good gasp of air. She would also roll her long serpentine tongue all over and around his member while she had the appendage inside her throat. Neither one of them would notice the dark elf hidden in the trees off in the distance, slowly beginning to work her hands under her gerkin, getting herself off to Schultz's and Lilianna's playtime...... Once Schultz would reach his limit the lamia would stop for a moment before turning around the other way and exposing her ass and petals to Schultz indicating she was ready for him to return the favor.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Of course she would make him bleed even more, maybe he didn’t really understand the message from yesterday? His hand was still somewhat sore from that after all, now his ass was bleeding, and he was about to cum, her throat and the way her tongue worked his length was heavenly enough for him to almost yield immediately… and so he did, pumping his spunk into his hungry lover.

“I see.” He smiled as the lamia presented him with her petals, he licked his lips, tasting already what was to come before he went in for it, eating Liliana out as best he could. The naughty sounds that came from her lower lips were practically deafening, as he lapped and sucked onto the girl’s soft flesh, and he was loving every second of it, getting to know the flavor of his very own mamono was something Schultz had been looking forward for so long. To fulfill her even further, he started smacking on her rear cheeks, slapping her tender rear with strength, to keep her on… her toes…? The tip of her tail?

Smack! Schultz gave the girl a specially loud one to forget about that line of thinking.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lilianna would make a pouty face the best she could with a mouthful of spunk as Schultz fired his seed into her, clearly disappointed as she was wanting him to do it in her pussy or anus instead. However she would not pout long or stay disappointed as he would promptly begin lapping at the juices pouring from her mother's mouth. She would moan out lewdly and loudly at the sensation of Schultz eating out her womanhood. She would cry out in a blissful mixture of pain and pleasure as Schultz would proceed to smack her ass with increasing strength, crying out in a near orgasmic roar as he delivered a particularly hard blow to her ass cheeks; though she did her best to keep from coming just yet; she wanted to do that while he pumped his semen into her core, after all..... The two lovers would be enraptured in their own carnal desires and bliss to notice the sound of rustling clothing, and a new presence slinking her way into the glade and silently swimming over to their location...... After a short, if Schultz continued smacking Lili's ass or proceeded to fuck as she wanted, the dark elf would finally emerge from the water a few feet behind and watch with hungry predatory eyes at his form.....

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It didn’t take long for Schultz to crave actually fucking his lover, standing up over his willing companion, he jerked off his shaft a couple of times before he brought her to Liliana’s canal, where he proceeded to fill her with his meatstick again and again with powerful thrusts that caused their flesh to meet each other with strength, slapping against each other with renewed vigor, he started grunting, as moved to pound the lamia even harder and faster than before, still completely unaware to the figure that approached them from behind.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lilianna would moan, grunt and cry out louder and louder woth each and every single thrust Schultz made into her core, the slapping of their flesh making wet lewd noises that would echo through the still calm quiet area. "Aaah! Aah! Aaah! Yessss! Yesss! Fassster! Harder! Pound into my pussssy until you fill my core to the brim with your ssssseed!!!" She cried out in ecstasy growing closer to her climax. As the lovers would continue in their canal act the dark elf would slowly and silently creep closer to Schultz but never making any action or move against him or Lili, simply waiting for them to finish. "Oooh gawdsssss! Sssso clossssse! Let usssss cum together little rabbit!" She cried out waiting for Schultz to finish and punp his semen into her before she came. Once they would finsih climaxing, the dark elf would coyly slink her arms around Schultz's back and whisper seductively into his ear, "Hmmm~ That was quite the show, human~ I hope you have some leftover~" At that Lilianna would spin around pulling out of Schultz and glaring and hissing at the elf, "Sssssss! Sssstay away, little elf-bunny! I have already claimed thissssss human asssss mine!" She threatened the elf in a vicious manner.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Schultz was surprised, feeling something or someone get him from behind just as he was pulling out from Liliana, he could tell immediately, however, a pair of soft orbs resting on his back, which sent his slowly deflating member back to life just from that feeling.

He looked over his shoulder after he heard the enticing voice. The smile he had grew twice as he spotted the fine features of the elf that was holding him, he could tell… he wanted her in his ranch as well. “Liliana… hold on, I think I might be able to do something.” Schultz said, winking at the furious girl… He could only hope the girl would be willing to let what he had in mind happen.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh... And just what exactly is it that you think you are able to do?" Both women said in unison at Schultz's suggestion; the elf raising an eyebrow in bemusement while Lilianna was still as rigid as a cats tail when it was in a room full of bulldogs. Lilianna would slither close to Schultz and hiss in ear, "Dont be getting any ssssort of funny ideasssss little rabbit..... You are mine and I am not know for sssssharing........" she said in a rather serious and threatening tone. "Well..... Whatcha gonna do, handsome little human?~" The elf said in a sultry tone.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

He turned to the elf, asking her for a minute with the Lamia with his hand. He would turn to the lamia, to whisper into her ear pleadingly. “Come on princess… I came here to be a rancher… It was my dream and all that. I wouldn’t have even come across from you if I didn’t want to be one… Could you… please allow me to keep her as a pet?”

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The elf's ears would be better than Schultz had anticipated as he would suddenly hear a laughing coming from behind him, "Ooohohoho!~ So you think I will just bend over and let you turn me into your little "pet" do you~ You do not know how my kind work, little human~ In the dark elf relationship, the males are the pets, and are completely subservient to the female! If you want to 'tame' me, you will first have to defeat me! And since your little snake over there seems to be rather hostile, I'd say give us what we both want~ If your snake defeats me, I'll agree to be your 'pet'. But if she fails, you will be my slave for a week. Doing my every whim and answering every beck and call at my village, then if I or the other elves don't wish to keep you, I will let you go. So how about "Scales"? Are you up for a little trist?" The elf would challenge Lilianna; who would, regardless of Schultz's say; be more than willing to meet the newcomer's challenge, "YESSSS. And when I defeat you, I will be ssssure to essstablisssh my placcccce assss head of the rabbit'sssss harem!"

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Schultz winked at his lamia, smiling with some deviousness to it as he patted her shoulder. “… I’m sad this can’t have a peaceful arrangement, but I won’t deny my girl’s wishes if they are so strong.”

Of course, he had anticipated for this, in no other way would the elf bring so extreme conditions to a battle, if it weren’t them getting riled up into something like that. He smiled at the memories of his father and at his pet elf. He would have to thank them both for such knowledge.

“It’s all in your hands Liliana.”

Try not to hurt her too badly.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lilianna licked her lips which had curled up into a vicious looking smile as she slithered closer to the elf, getting into a ready stance, "Thisssss will be enjoyable, little elf~ Oncccce I have put you in your placcccce, I will make ssssure to maintain dominancccce in our hossssehold, not jusssssst with you but any other newcomerssssss asssss well......" She hissed out dominantly.

(This is the start of the battle. Both participants begin with 0 Guts, which after receiving an order to use a skill, they will build up before commencing an attack. The more guts a mamono builds up, the more powerful skills they can use.)

(Guts builds up overtime, and as each mamono builds up the will to make an attack, time passes. In certain situations, you may be pressed for time to finish a battle quickly. For every second that passes, any mamono will gain 5 guts, or a higher or lower amount depending on any various factors.)

(When you reach a pause like this in the fight, that's your queue to give your mamono direction. Tell them what skill to use, and maybe tell them how to fight as well, to give them a different strategy to follow depending on the flow of the battle. Sometimes, as an example, when you see the enemy building up a lot of Guts, it might be a good idea to defend.)

Lilianna: 96 / 96
Guts: 0
Dark Elf: 100 / 100
Guts: 0

(These tell you how much life your mamono and the enemy has remaining, as well as their respective guts.)

Choose a Skill for Lilianna to use:

Tail Whip
Pow 21
D/-/-/-
Basic

Crash
Pow 14
D/-/-/-
Basic

Encouragement: (Choose a kind of encouragement to give your mamono.
Giving encouragement does not mean she cannot use a skill unless otherwise noted. Be careful with trying to encourage your mamono, since if she is not loyal to you as the other mamono is to their trainer, then it may backfire, and doom your mamono to lose the fight.)

Go all out! (Increase to hit and damage, lower dodge and defense)
Play it safe! (Forsake using a skill, increase defense and dodge)
You can do it! (Cure negative morale)
She can't stop you! (Add positive morale)

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright, these girls wanted to fight for the domination of his cock, and there was no stopping it, Schultz could feel his own heart beating fast, both at the scene before him and at the possible conclusions to this battle. He pumped his fist into the air, with an air of confidence, believing Liliana’s win to be a certainty.

Now, how to fight the elf, she seemed as equally strong as the lamia on his side… slightly weird, considering how strong dark elfs are, but that was all the better if it mean they had a chance at winning.

“Go for it, show me what that tail of yours can truly do!” Schultz shouted with energy behind it, there was no use ignoring the excitement that was watching mamono dueling. (-Go all out, Tail whip-)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"I will sssshow you much more than that much later little rabbit!~" Lilianna hissed confidently as she charged directly towards the elf before stopping and promptly swiftly twisting her body sending her large tail swinging towards the elf's face! Sadly she wasn't quick enough to avoid the blow and the tail hit her square in the face sending her staggering back! The Dark Elf takes 22 Damage! "GUH! HOW DARE YOU HIT A LADY IN THE FACE!?" She cries out angrily as she materializes a whip out of thin air, "HEY! THAT ISSSS BOLD FACCCCE CHEATING!" Lilianna cried out stunned. The dark elf leaps back towards Lilianna and lets loose a nasty crack of her whip. But luckily, Lilianna is able to juke back out the whips direction, missing the attack completely! "HA! YOU WILL HAVE TO DO BETTER THAN THAT!" She cries defiant.

Lilianna: 96 / 96
Guts: 5
Dark Elf: 78 / 100
Guts: 5

(These tell you how much life your mamono and the enemy has remaining, as well as their respective guts.)

Choose a Skill for Lilianna to use:

Tail Whip
Pow 21
D/-/-/-
Basic

Crash
Pow 14
D/-/-/-
Basic

Encouragement: (Choose a kind of encouragement to give your mamono.
Giving encouragement does not mean she cannot use a skill unless otherwise noted. Be careful with trying to encourage your mamono, since if she is not loyal to you as the other mamono is to their trainer, then it may backfire, and doom your mamono to lose the fight.)

Go all out! (Increase to hit and damage, lower dodge and defense)
Play it safe! (Forsake using a skill, increase defense and dodge)
You can do it! (Cure negative morale)
She can't stop you! (Add positive morale)