What's new

Scourge of the Silver Marches D&D 3.5

Re: Scourge of the Silver Marches D&D 3.5

Jubilex does not care as long as he recieves the soul of the acid burnt intelligent being while in the pressence of delicious dessert based monsters ;D

There isn't really a point to being lawful anymore, though. By taking a level in a new class you can't raise monk again anyway.

I think Tassy is actually only letting me be evil cause I'm lawful atm :\

A better question is how does a 63lb girl have 18 strength

Oh, I've seen an animated piece of parchment with 25str before. Now if you had 18con, I'd be worried.

I think Tassy is actually only letting me be evil cause I'm lawful atm :\

A better question is how does a 63lb girl have 18 strength

This is a fantasy game and saying 'magic' is a perfectly acceptable answer.

On a more in character note: my character probably won't like yours loli. Granth has an Obyrith bloodline and you are devoted to a Tanar'ri prince.

*draws no attention to the fact that her character has been to hell and back... Literally. Not to mention the fact that she will probably wind up there again*

And then there's me, who will be slowly turning into a fricken dragon before your very eyes. *also wonders if his CG character will get along with the LE slime gurl thingy...*

HP is half. Not average. :p

Your characters will have plenty of reasons to keep any internal strife down to glares, partly because you're going to be trying to survive, and partly because this is a church sponsored mission, and the pay is somewhere around 25000gp each if you complete it.

I'm allowing the evil slime person because loli made a good enough case for it, and I'm generally loose on the rules anyway.

25k each.... at lvl 12(which you said we should be around when we're done), that's actually not as good as it sounds.

And I don't mind the slime person at all unless she tries to kill us all for her god. Being made of slime means it won't hurt when I give her anal.

Hopefully lvl 10-12, if you do as much as possible. Rushing from start to finish, you'll likely only gain 2 levels. And plus whatever loot you can find, minus two items that the church of Lathander wants destroyed, and one they want to recover. That's still a lot of high end equipment, just from the monsters you have to fight. Though, a good portion of it will only be usable by one of your characters.

There fixed, I just took average out of habit didn't notice the half.

The only part that confuses me about the evil character is that you said a paladin was with us. I could see the two chaotic good's not minding so much since they can't detect evil at will, but the paladin would notice. However if you're loose on the rules I could see a way around that.

Hopefully lvl 10-12, if you do as much as possible. Rushing from start to finish, you'll likely only gain 2 levels. And plus whatever loot you can find, minus two items that the church of Lathander wants destroyed, and one they want to recover. That's still a lot of high end equipment, just from the monsters you have to fight. Though, a good portion of it will only be usable by one of your characters.

*looks at the party* you mean most of it will be heavy armor and big weapons? ;D

I don't think any of us would even use the heavy armor, since I'm part barbarian and you're part monk.

You have a fighter level, you can use heavy armor, I can, but I won't, or else I lose my AC bonus and my monk special abilities

Well I can, but I wouldn't either. Barbarian in full plate just doesn't seem right.

*draws no attention to the fact that her character has been to hell and back... Literally. Not to mention the fact that she will probably wind up there again*

Do you mean the Abyss? Hell is for Devils which tend to be the sworn enemy of Demons such as Jubilex. (That whole Blood War thingy)

Well I can, but I wouldn't either. Barbarian in full plate just doesn't seem right.

Also keep in mind that he would lose his barbarian faster movement and uncanny dodge in heavy armor, regardless of proficiency.

now I semi-regret not taking the weird "I make items more expensive" class :\

Do you mean the Abyss? Hell is for Devils which tend to be the sworn enemy of Demons such as Jubilex. (That whole Blood War thingy)

no, i mean Hell, which might be reason for strife

A side note: I made a slight change to my character and switched out Cloak of the Obyrith for Keeper of Forbidden Lore. Mostly this was because I dislike having a skill which changes either to or from a cross-class skill as a character progresses.

Also, a note on Abyssal Heritor feats: unless you take the ordered chaos feat, taking two or more abyssal heritor feats will automatically change your alignment to chaotic.

Back