What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246166)

omnipotent

Reputation score
Finally beat the game they really dropped the damn ball. Why in the hell he made it so damn hard to see your character naked sprite up. You have to go through so much bullshit. Even when you got your lewd level high you can't just view it naked like previous games. You have to wait at night and go through that special lewd menu.

Alright I am doring something wrong. Even with CheatEngine the Game wont let me tinker with its Numbers. Still haven't beaten the Boss in which you fight alone with Alicia.

Someone care to help me or take my Save and Cheat it for me? xD
I literally used RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin. I got tired of the fights in this game they annoying most of the time.

Last edited:

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright I am doring something wrong. Even with CheatEngine the Game wont let me tinker with its Numbers. Still haven't beaten the Boss in which you fight alone with Alicia.

Someone care to help me or take my Save and Cheat it for me? xD
I didn't have the level 99s by that point but basically the legit strat is you just spam the best AoE skill you have and pray to the gods that the boss doesn't do his OP skill on the first 2 turns.

Someone posted the alternative which is the RPG stats editor site, but have you used Cheat Engine before? The trick is with RPG VX games is to times the value by 2 and add 1. So, 'BaseValue *2 + 1' is the total value you want be searching for. Also you should be doing this on the "total exp gained" value, not the "to next exp level" value just in case you were trying to do that (easy to do if you aren't playing with things translated). Also after doing this change you'll need to do 1 fight to actually get the level up to trigger so just go back and fight a normal mob.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Virgin route, I have this fight, I win, then some dialogues and GAME OVER.
What now?

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
i pause playing this games. how is it in terms of male guy's despair?... or is it just like other mainstream games plot>quest > prosti >plot> quest > prosti?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i pause playing this games. how is it in terms of male guy's despair?... or is it just like other mainstream games plot>quest > prosti >plot> quest > prosti?
mc despair it's (really) pretty high in much every late events of the game.
gameplay is; search for scene in main town, go do plot in world map ->village/dungeon/event -> return to main town and repeat.
btw, most of the content is located in the post game only.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
mc despair it's (really) pretty high in much every late events of the game.
gameplay is; search for scene in main town, go do plot in world map ->village/dungeon/event -> return to main town and repeat.
btw, most of the content is located in the post game only.
By the end he does also seem to get a NTR fetish though. He still really wants to bang his gf though his sister seems to have sex with him.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am in virgin route after Final Battle. I conquered 2 revolting groups.

What now? Is there NG+ ? Any events available?

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Uhm... anyone have the complete walkthrough for virgin route yet?
I'm following that route, and made it in chap 4, still stuck (I was glad that I still didn't trigger H-Events - except the main story)

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Uhm... anyone have the complete walkthrough for virgin route yet?
I'm following that route, and made it in chap 4, still stuck (I was glad that I still didn't trigger H-Events - except the main story)
Sometimes you need to go back to already visited locations and/or talk during the night to Hades (as princess) in main castle. Always select "Don't Listen" for virgin route.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sometimes you need to go back to already visited locations and/or talk during the night to Hades (as princess) in main castle. Always select "Don't Listen" for virgin route.
It'll take a lot of times for doing this.... but I agreed with you about "don't listen" choice

IceTrayQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game was alright. Treasure Hunter Mai and Princess Cistina though... those were some good ass games.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Help me please, where can I go next? (Already did what ya helped so far...)

UPDATE: Never mind.... killing the tough boss while the heavy rain on 帝国バルファラ (Valfara)

Do you guys know Barbara (バーバラだ)

Last edited:

IceTrayQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Turns out I unlocked something called Nymphomania, or whatever. Anyone know what it does?

Estelle18

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
anyone have links for V5 ?

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How do you get new outfits in the game. In the devs older games I would have a couple outfits by now and I have been playing for a few hours.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How do you get new outfits in the game. In the devs older games I would have a couple outfits by now and I have been playing for a few hours.
the outfit are inside hidden chest, located in almost every main location.
everytime u are in a new area, try to accurately search behind every corner and u can find it easily.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the outfit are inside hidden chest, located in almost every main location.
everytime u are in a new area, try to accurately search behind every corner and u can find it easily.
I found some of the outfits but is there certain requirements to equip them?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I found some of the outfits but is there certain requirements to equip them?
if i remember correctly yes, u need enough sex encounter and/or lewd status (acquired at the end of the prostitution route)