What's new

ACT WolfRPG Loli [-SetsunaSoft-] エルローグ / EluRogue (RJ400230)

Tmans234

Reputation score
I think 0.017 I gotta pay for so I'll just gotta wait for the full release.

Ragnarite

Reputation score
I can't figure out how to get through the opening where you just start

Last edited:
Reputation score
For those that missed it, this game has an official DLSite page now:

An estimated release date of late October, and a new free trial available. I didn't keep up with the older trials, so I don't know how much is/isn't new compared to the paid ones, but according to the dev, the new trial gives access to the cave, city, and prison. The paid version still has the field and bandit hideout available, while the forest and coastline maps will be left for the full release.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Cool, this game has been on my radar for a while because it's my kind of game but I never really bothered with any of the demos.

Is there/will there be some kind of method to machine-translate this? It's a bit too mechanically involved for me to play blind and I'm out of the loop with modern auto-translation methods.
I snooped around on his Ci-En and he seems to not have any plans for an official translation but he's also leaving the files accessible for possible fan-translations (or something along those lines)

Reputation score
Theoretically there will be a CSV file with the game's text you can run through MTL to switch the game's language. Not 100% sure how it'll work since it wasn't included in the demo (ostensibly for spoiler reasons), but that is the claim so far.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Theoretically there will be a CSV file with the game's text you can run through MTL to switch the game's language. Not 100% sure how it'll work since it wasn't included in the demo (ostensibly for spoiler reasons), but that is the claim so far.
I can confirm this.
1657736914308.png
This is from an earlier version's launcher. It worked with a bunch of neatly organized .csv folder, complete with a How to translate.txt.
...but since I thought for years the game demo was limited to the cave area, I never bothered to translate it when I had the time 🤦‍♂️
It's unlikely the dev will hire a translator, but I don't see why the launcher would be scrapped. Translation would be an easy job with it.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I was able to MTL the entirety of an earlier version of the game using a script and the sugoi offline model to process the CSVs, it worked really well other than a few bugs that the dev has fixed now. Hopefully it will still work well on the full game if anyone decides to pick it up for fan translation.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
a script and the sugoi offline model to process the CSVs
Interesting. I'll look into this when I have the chance.
CSVs are miles better than Wolf, but still a bit of a pain when you're not fluent enough to translate on the fly.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Mtool still does the job for me. It works, and using the unicode font makes sure the game doesn't slow down over time. The worst thing I have to do is sometimes restart the game now and then due to slowdown and bloat which only occurs with translated text.
Sure, it comes up with warnings at the start afterwards, but just clicking through the 4 boxes the game still launches, translates, and is playable fine.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do not beg for links. Official warning.
Dev posted an update, game comming out on the 26th this month!

Been looking forward to this one, hopefully it sells well.
I await for a hero, I am in need of one...
But there's a dangerous tag so I may only face death from moodie, if i ask for one, thus i seeek out google for aid once it get released.

#The game is looking pretty good, i like what the dev did to it.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The readme.txt in the game folder says you'll need to start a new game as the saves don't get carried over.

So far, the saves I have from v0.23 works. Can anyone else confirm on their end?

Edit: Okay, so you can load the older saves, but you won't be able to save over them, it just gives you an error.
Instead, you can carry over the Elumia.sav file which should have all equipped and saved items, along with any status upgrades Elu has unlocked.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
In just a few hours, Dev posted a patch in their CN to fix some bugs.

The patch fixes the following bugs:
・Fixed a bug that prevented paripyo's lines from being read correctly.
・Fixed a bug where the worm disarming text in the clinic could not be read properly.
・Temporarily fixed not to enter Terudowa Prison from the front because there was a problem when entering Terdowa Prison from the front.
・Fixed a bug where paradise was registered as a fast travel point during the event that awakens Athena, and you could go to paradise at that point. Also added a process to restore the paradise flag that has already been released
・Fixed a bug that stopped moving when downed in front of a yellow slime
・Fixed a bug that stopped moving when downed in front of a black goblin
・Fixed a bug where the corrected status at the start of battle in the arena did not return when returning.
・Fixed a bug that made it impossible to use fast travel when defeated in the arena
・Fixed a bug where the lines of some miners in the slums were strange when wandering around naked.
・Fixed a bug where an error occurred when talking to some miners in the slums while wandering naked.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can confirm this.
View attachment 44707
This is from an earlier version's launcher. It worked with a bunch of neatly organized .csv folder, complete with a How to translate.txt.
...but since I thought for years the game demo was limited to the cave area, I never bothered to translate it when I had the time 🤦‍♂️
It's unlikely the dev will hire a translator, but I don't see why the launcher would be scrapped. Translation would be an easy job with it.
So is this still a thing? Or would you have to do it manually now?

Reputation score
So is this still a thing? Or would you have to do it manually now?
According to :
"This is because there was a major update in the development tool I use, Wolf RPG Editor, the other day, and Unicode support has been added, so it has become necessary to largely reconfigure it."
The official language switch will be a long term thing, if there is one.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I wonder how many things changed under the hood in WolfRPG - both in regard to the unpack code and otherwise.

The new version of the engine seems to be in heavy development phase right now, with updates/bug fixes coming nearly daily.

Still, despite the noise it will create in the coming weeks, that internal switch from sjis to utf8 is a good thing.

Zadkiel

Reputation score
Btw you can exchange 3 mushrooms for 1 golden mushroom in the caves by talking to the singing chickens. (I was stuck at this part)

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there an up to date save that lets you leave the caves? The one on the previous page makes the new version broken lol