What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

atzerodegrees

Reputation score
I think that's Mugen Sprites Lover (MSL). I've already got them, but if you wanna upload, I'm sure someone would want them.
Yea, it was MSL. I'll put the link below.

Also, I have my collection of characters that I downloaded from the BBS and Mugen Archive that I'm willing to share. Only by request, though. Not willing to upload absolutely everything in one link.

nosferatus

Reputation score
So, after checking out the characters, it looks like the Mating Press shares the same sprite numbers as another move used by DDC and Bluekim's Kuromaru (Pyramid), my characters are already all set to use those sprites so changing them for all of them would be a pain. What I'll be doing instead is post a link to a different version of Natsu here with the sprite numbers changed to use the same ones as the top characters used by the "hentai" side of mugen.
Excellent Redflash

Ricky

Reputation score
well since it's just sprites I'll just wait for some to recreate his characters

ShenHue

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone have the latest Brian from gettag? With the full nelson and grope moves. He posted here a month ago, but the link is down.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone have the latest Brian from gettag? With the full nelson and grope moves. He posted here a month ago, but the link is down.
Yup, looks like the Mega link on his Patreon is removed too.
Unfortunately, even though I have it, he's pretty explicitly said not to upload it anywhere, so I'm going to respect his wishes.
I'd PM him, since he checks here occasionally.
If you can be patient, I think he's working on an update to Brian anyway, so once that gets out of the private patron stage, he'll probably upload it.

ShenHue

Lurker
Reputation score
Yup, looks like the Mega link on his Patreon is removed too.
Unfortunately, even though I have it, he's pretty explicitly said not to upload it anywhere, so I'm going to respect his wishes.
I'd PM him, since he checks here occasionally.
If you can be patient, I think he's working on an update to Brian anyway, so once that gets out of the private patron stage, he'll probably upload it.
I think that's the motive too, he's working on another update on Brian.
Well, I'll be patient then. Thanks!

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey, I know this is a bit late, but big mistake on my part. It's been a bit hectic getting prepared for the start of college again and compounded by moving and whatnot..anyway, What happened is after the early access period I physically moved the file to public folder which breaks the link, will have to alter that method. Here's a tweaked version of Brian I just uploaded

Anyway, if there is a broken link that's probably the same reason, in which case you should still be able to manually find it here in the public folder:

And here's Ryougi if you still happen to need her; I reuploaded since from what you said she seemed to be out of date on the public folder:

Let me know if you run into any other trouble

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thanks @gettagmk2 .

Is there any way to prevent the AI from canceling the sex moves?
Aside from the AI being dumb as hell (I suppose there's no way of changing that, aside from actually giving him an AI), Brian's AI constantly cancels the sex animation, and I'm assuming it's because the AI is hitting the cancel button, in, as you said in your earlier post, it's randomly mashing buttons at that point.

I guess what I'm looking for is something like Abaoker, where the attack is basically a progression of sex, rather than a player-controlled set of choices in which the player decides what Brian does.
The reason for this is because I enjoy using Watch mode, instead of controlling the players myself, as it gives more uncertainty to what the characters do when they fight.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I love your Kyko update GettaG!

Just 2 questions, do you know where I can get the most updated psychoraper vega? And how do you get the Hot Spring animation?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thanks @gettagmk2 .

Aside from the AI being dumb as hell (I suppose there's no way of changing that, aside from actually giving him an AI), Brian's AI constantly cancels the sex animation, and I'm assuming it's because the AI is hitting the cancel button, in, as you said in your earlier post, it's randomly mashing buttons at that point.

I guess what I'm looking for is something like Abaoker, where the attack is basically a progression of sex, rather than a player-controlled set of choices in which the player decides what Brian does.
The reason for this is because I enjoy using Watch mode, instead of controlling the players myself, as it gives more uncertainty to what the characters do when they fight.
Okay, found it myself, if anyone's like me and hates the AI just canceling out of the animations. Here's how I did it.
I've edited DongHwan, Marco, and Brian in the same way for personal use--
All of them use the cns_9_Baromaru_cns file, though Brian's is the "option.cns" file, which is basically an edited version of that file.
Search for the state "3510" and whenever you see :
'command = "z"' , change it to "command = "start"'
or 'command ="hold_z"', change it to "command = "hold_start"'

Basically, you're just changing the button that cancels the aggressor move.
Since the move cancel is set to "Z" (high kick), which the AI loves to mash, you're switching it to "start" (button), which it almost never uses, if ever.
That way, if you're playing as the aggressor, you can easily press the start button to cancel, but if you just want to watch the AI aggressor go to town, you don't have to pound your head in frustration as they perform the move once and then release the victim.

Hopes that helps, as I've been asking that question for a while without an answer.

EDIT: Looks like Brian doesn't actually have "hold_start" defined in his cmd file, so I defined it, but simply commenting out the offending line "trigger 3" in the option.cns file with a semicolon ( ; ) works too.
EDIT2: Damn, broke something on Brian -- haha, ignore my rambling for a second. :D
EDIT3: Looks like I accidentally made changes to the state 6001 within that section ... after restoring, works fine now. Sorta, haha.

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

MUGEN is an awesome platform for a sex fighting game. However, the old thread was over 100 pages with mostly outdated info. So we're starting fresh. I want to keep this an excellent resource so if you have something to add just let me know, and there's a good chance I'll add it to this initial post.

Mugen Archive has an 18+ section where new characters are added fairly often. Quality is hit or miss. Quantity is unparalleled.

First of all, we all know the most common request is a "starter pack" for beginners. This link has everything you need including lots of characters, stages, and a recent version of the game itself. The characters are mostly high quality and compatible with rapers. Credit goes to Dawnstar for the link.

The full release of BETMARK's Queen of Light is now available!

Senoj8 shared an alternate download for Queen of Fighters here.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php...&postcount=937

Senoj8 also made a post with multiple fully ready-to-go Mugen collections.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php...postcount=1785

You can get the most updated base game without any of the hentai stuff included here.

Added 8-18-2018
MugenFutaCharsMaker makes mostly futanari rapers and a few victims. Very high quality. About one new per month.

Added 8-18-2018
Gettag makes mostly victims (about 50) but also has done about 6 rapers including 1 futanari and 1 group. Also high quality.

Also, we have an editing tool for MUGEN. It can do simple things like changing what buttons do what attacks, and it can handle more substantial tasks like adding entirely new moves or even whole characters. It just depends on how much time you're willing to invest.
Fighter Factory

From poster Senoj8 comes a collection of videos from a guy that goes by Hentai_Mugen. Unfortunately, HM never shares the files for us to play with, but this is the next best thing.

If you don't want to download that much, you can watch the individual videos from Hentai_Mugen here.

Rolandsburk also is on FC2, and he even shares files on his video pages!

A little while ago, FruitSmoothie generously offered to share his entire collection including his version of the game, his characters, and his individual setup. There were no links in the thread, but as far as I know he is still taking requests via PM. Here is the post with more info on that.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php...postcount=1430

Here's a movelist for Kuromaru and Minotaur.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php...7&postcount=61

Fruitsmoothie's better movelist for KuroU.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php...3&postcount=79

Senoj8 edited Kuromaru to have a simplified move list.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php...&postcount=104

Senoj8 found a couple more rapers. Here's his post with Birdie and Ero_Helper.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php...&postcount=117

Senoj8 put together a detailed movelist for Ero Helper.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php...&postcount=123

Individual downloads for Kuromaru Lite, Kuromaru Plus, and Minotaur!
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php...&postcount=232

Chibataue's character pack!
Ugh, half the links on the OP are broken.
Can we have some fixed links?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did the password for the Japanese mugenryona site changed? "ryona2" doesn not seem to work anymore...

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks @gettagmk2 .

I have to just add a set of conditions for the AI to follow once he grabs an enemy. The main reason I haven't done that is because Brian's AI as a whole isn't that good, so I was aiming on rewriting it all, but thinking on it just adding some logic so that he can autonomously progress through the moves shouldn't be too tough. I'll try to add it for the next update.

Thanks @gettagmk2 .

Ryougi and Brian are working perfectly :D
I'll continue following you for more updates in the future ^-^

I love your Kyko update GettaG!

Just 2 questions, do you know where I can get the most updated psychoraper vega? And how do you get the Hot Spring animation?
Sorry, I'm not very up to date on vega, but the developer always posts updates on the ryona uploader, so I would assume there. No idea how to do the hot spring animation, either - first time i've heard of it.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Did the password for the Japanese mugenryona site changed? "ryona2" doesn not seem to work anymore...
It's just the password for that one Iari file. You can find the password in the image board connected to the uploader, in the main Iari thread. Shouldn't be hard to find.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I have to just add a set of conditions for the AI to follow once he grabs an enemy. The main reason I haven't done that is because Brian's AI as a whole isn't that good, so I was aiming on rewriting it all, but thinking on it just adding some logic so that he can autonomously progress through the moves shouldn't be too tough. I'll try to add it for the next update.
Thanks a bunch. I dunno if you saw my previous posts, but I sorta figured out how to prevent the AI from canceling the sex moves.
They don't often press the Start button, if ever, so I just switched the cancel triggers to that instead, since it's not a big deal for a human to hit the Enter button instead of Z.
Problem is that yeah, the AI randomly mashes buttons, so Brian or whatever aggressor is constantly changing positions or cumming quickly.

Would be awesome if you could code logic into the AI to only follow a set progression, or very basic random progression.
However, totally agree that Brian's AI is pretty awful (watching him try to defeat enemies is a pain), so take your time if you're working on that.