What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

DarkG

Lurker
Reputation score
@KiWolfGirl i see, Well sorry then. I should digging deep mean those words
(I just screw myself). o_O

@SpectatorX Hi. I know you, you are using Tumblr account on the past. I thought you done making edit. Well, you know. :unsure:

Last edited:

SpectatorX

Reputation score
@KiWolfGirl i see, Well sorry then. I should digging deep mean those words
(I just screw myself). o_O

@SpectatorX Hi. I know you, you are using Tumblr account on the past. I thought you done making edit. Well, you know. :unsure:
Well, not completely. I do other art work as well. Some are animations. And i thought it would be neat to apply those same animation tricks to mugen too.

Itazura

Reputation score
Any character that has Ero Helpers that can target themselves is a plus in my book.

Arell

Reputation score
Hi there! i've been stalking these forums for over 5 years! lol....and also collect mugen edits for hentai. I also do other stuff such as drawing and sprite edits...but i never share my work...Once I get more sprites made for my OC's I'll try sharing some sprites and hopefully some betas. Also love the work you all do

nosferatus

Reputation score
Hi there! i've been stalking these forums for over 5 years! lol....and also collect mugen edits for hentai. I also do other stuff such as drawing and sprite edits...but i never share my work...Once I get more sprites made for my OC's I'll try sharing some sprites and hopefully some betas. Also love the work you all do
nice
question do you have the raper ero jimen or the download mugen ryona 1972. I can not find it

Arell

Reputation score
nice
question do you have the raper ero jimen or the download mugen ryona 1972. I can not find it
uhh i found one on archives... I'd have to dig around more if it's not the version your looking for.

nosferatus

Reputation score
uhh i found one on archives... I'd have to dig around more if it's not the version your looking for.
it is not that it was a version arranged with ryona system: final round + ko = sexuality
like GRF_mrbear

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
it is not that it was a version arranged with ryona system: final round + ko = sexuality
like GRF_mrbear
Do you happen to have any kind of video or anything of this Jinmen. Knowing what to look for would help make it easier.

nosferatus

Reputation score
Do you happen to have any kind of video or anything of this Jinmen. Knowing what to look for would help make it easier.
I do not have video of ero Jinmen I had it in my mugen but my pc got fucked downloading it from mugen ryona was mugen ryona 1972.rar it was deleted like other mugen ryona files

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i'd like it if someone were to put a bullet in anthimus' head, piece of crap is gonna flood the section again, at this rate I'll have to ban mugenarchive's page entirely from my browser , sometimes you can't just resist.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i'd like it if someone were to put a bullet in anthimus' head, piece of crap is gonna flood the section again, at this rate I'll have to ban mugenarchive's page entirely from my browser , sometimes you can't just resist.
Yeah, he's an asshole and far worse than a spambot because he somehow thinks he's doing good.
Every time I see "for your collection", I cringe.

However, if the damn mods and admins actually did their job and permabanned him, we wouldn't have to see him spam MA.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, he's an asshole and far worse than a spambot because he somehow thinks he's doing good.
Every time I see "for your collection", I cringe.

However, if the damn mods and admins actually did their job and permabanned him, we wouldn't have to see him spam MA.
Something tells me Dizzy is the main issue, really. I've talked to a mod in private a while back and Anthimus doesn't seem very popular among them either but Dizzy unfortunately is the most useless piece of garbage running this site. I mean, it's painfully obvious if you look at them STILL defending their precious trash weekends that do nothing but make spam happen. Hell it might even be the reason why Anthimus started doing this in the first place for all we know xD Not to mention them unbanning mister CP Bison saying "there is no evidence" even though screenshots exist and he just doesn't wanna take em. Dizzy is about as useless for an admin as it gets. Never bans actually harmfull people and always bans people speaking up.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The staff of MA is about as corrupt as the Mexican police. Lets the criminals go for a fee, and shuts up anyone that speaks against their words.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Agreed. I think mass spammers like Bison and Anthimus actually make the 18+ part of the site look decent to newbies because that section is constantly being updated (aka overwhelmed with spam), so Dizzy won't do anything.

If anything, I just ignore anything either of them post and simply downvote their characters, knowing that neither really uploads anything new nor do they bother to use proper descriptions of what's changed.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wagner seems to be the only sensible staff member on the entirety of MA. Unless I'm forgetting someone, though it certainly doesn't feel like it.