What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
For all the hate the reeing japs give us, they have no shame in uploading the western made edits to characters on their board. I just browsed it for the first time ever like 3 days ago. >_>

Did mugen ero guy ever upload his tiffany lords or rose bernstein edits onto the board or never? I want those two.
I however think it is their right, because as you know all those chars were originally actually made by japs, lol...

As for mugen ero's stuff, well as all the previous discussions on the matter concluded he is never going to give away any of his work, and honestly he can't be blamed for it because it is his right not to no matter how much we might not like it, or debate whatever it is a moral thing to do or not (let's not open that particular can of worms again)...

I can't talk about QBee, but since there is a newer file named Iari & Kotaro bundle, i believe that one is more updated than that one link you mention, so no need to download that one
Correct me if i'm mistaken, because even the latest updated Iari_R has a bug with the latest Kuromaru press in the mating position where a sprite gets stuck and impedes vision on the rest of the move if you trigger the nontrasparent kuromaru's body midway
Yeah i've noticed the getting stuck issue concerning kuromaru press myself, but the funny thing is it actually has about 50% chance of happening (even with horuakuti's own chars), and if it does happen it actually sometimes fixes itself on it's own... It is apparently an issue with kuromaru not the victim chars...

Last edited:

FantasticSam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Browsed mugenryona for the first time again after a few months. Found two files that look interesting, and . However the usual passwords ryona2 and ryona are not working. I cannot find a hint on the image board either.
Anyone knows the password to download these two files?
I can speak for the Qbee one at least. The password is ソウルビー , or Soul Bee in english. The Hint was in the forum. 2426 also has the same password and seems to be a patch for her, but it didn't seem to have any discernible effect. Hope this helps!

nosferatus

Reputation score
I can speak for the Qbee one at least. The password is ソウルビー , or Soul Bee in english. The Hint was in the forum. 2426 also has the same password and seems to be a patch for her, but it didn't seem to have any discernible effect. Hope this helps!
thanks

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thanks, was trying Soul Bee as per the forum hint, but in English, and then in Hiragana. Didn't even think to use Katakana. Strange though, since I remember one of the hints was "6 characters", where Soul Bee has 7, without space, and the kana has 4-5. Whatever. Don't really need the aggressor version of Q Bee but it's nice to have. Thanks again.

Ricky

Reputation score
Birdie seems to be the most focused aggressor over there

Kiryu-990

Reputation score
Looking for this H-version of Mai XIII:

The HCM version has a different doggy style animation. I searched high and low for this one, but I couldn't find it, despite being common in videos. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Ricky

Reputation score
that's a private char from mugen sprite lover though I remember ryona releasing the sprites so you'll have to build it yourself

Septacycell

Reputation score
I don't know if is useful, I uploaded Iari&Kotaro, the password was in the thread for the character.

The original file was mugeryona2411.
I hope is not missing some major updates

ViridianCH

Lurker
Reputation score
Howdy! I saw a bit of interest for a Mai XIII compatible with positional H-attacks, so I thought I'd pop in with one I found before, not the exact same but it's certainly fully compatible. Here's the Mega URL, have fun everyone! Keep in mind my Kuromaru is a bit old, so the compatibility may vary, but as far as I know it's a correct placement, values etc, so it should be good!

P.S. If anyone has a Kuromaru with *all* the attacks (breast squeeze, wall-trap, ejaculation chamber, four positions gettag style etc) then please let me know. I already have one with most, but it's missing a few key attacks such as QCB + B to jump at the opponent for a blowjob. Ciaos!

Last edited:

Kiryu-990

Reputation score
Howdy! I saw a bit of interest for a Mai XIII compatible with positional H-attacks, so I thought I'd pop in with one I found before, not the exact same but it's certainly fully compatible. Here's the Mega URL, have fun everyone! Keep in mind my Kuromaru is a bit old, so the compatibility may vary, but as far as I know it's a correct placement, values etc, so it should be good!

P.S. If anyone has a Kuromaru with *all* the attacks (breast squeeze, wall-trap, ejaculation chamber, four positions gettag style etc) then please let me know. I already have one with most, but it's missing a few key attacks such as QCB + B to jump at the opponent for a blowjob. Ciaos!

It's the same one from HCM, but I really appreciate it. I found the sprites of the animation I want, and I'm trying to add them to the existing character. If I ever manage to do it, I will post them here (already got them to work with Brian, but oddly, not the rest of the aggressors).

Thanks again.

ViridianCH

Lurker
Reputation score
Ooh, well shows what I know! Sorry about that, I haven't been able to make my way through that site yet, still got a bunch of folders from old times. If you can get 'em to work that'd be greatly appreciated.

EroKami

Reputation score
WTF? why are my victims always floating whenever kuromaru grabs them? This also applied to Kuromaru Press...

Is this a Character issue or Game Build? Could someone send me something which works?

dfhfxg.png

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
WTF? why are my victims always floating whenever kuromaru grabs them? This also applied to Kuromaru Press...

Is this a Character issue or Game Build? Could someone send me something which works?
If all your victims are floating, it's probably the Kuro aggressor that needs to have its attacks realigned. If it's just one victim character, it needs to have its anims/sprites realigned.

EroKami

Reputation score
If all your victims are floating, it's probably the Kuro aggressor that needs to have its attacks realigned. If it's just one victim character, it needs to have its anims/sprites realigned.
how do i realigned? i tested with older versions of kuromaru and they worked, so its just the new Aggressor. But i don't know shit about realigning

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
how do i realigned? i tested with older versions of kuromaru and they worked, so its just the new Aggressor. But i don't know shit about realigning
I'd personally wait until the main editor (the Japanese folks) update it themselves. It's a tedious process, and it could break other things if you do it yourself.
However, if you want to do it yourself, you can use FF3, find the appropriate animation, and edit it (sorry, it's a bit complicated - there's a guide in here somewhere, but I don't have the time to explain it here).

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
isnt the newer korumaru press with that animation only compatible with very specific bottoms?

EroKami

Reputation score
isnt the newer korumaru press with that animation only compatible with very specific bottoms?
that is true, but the kuromaru i downloaded had a link to two victims which were suppose to be compatible, turns out it just gitches as well

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
just download another version of that kuromaru and of that schlussel or goeniko or whatever's her name from the mugenryona site, i have one and works, and got it from there

BUT....i haven't encountered such a pack you mention, who was the other character supposedly compatible if i may ask?!
as far as i know, and i could be missing someone, correct me if i'm wrong, so far the only compatible ones with that (missionary) position from your screenshot are:
princess athena
anje
saki
kotaro
iari
schlussel (and juding from that screenshot, that isn't even the position she gets in, so it's not just misaligned)

oh, and the dragon quest girl and kira who i believe are not released
that seriously is the best, i wish more were compatible instead of the other agressors

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
just download another version of that kuromaru and of that schlussel or goeniko or whatever's her name from the mugenryona site, i have one and works, and got it from there

BUT....i haven't encountered such a pack you mention, who was the other character supposedly compatible if i may ask?!
as far as i know, and i could be missing someone, correct me if i'm wrong, so far the only compatible ones with that (missionary) position from your screenshot are:
princess athena
anje
saki
kotaro
iari
schlussel (and juding from that screenshot, that isn't even the position she gets in, so it's not just misaligned)

oh, and the dragon quest girl and kira who i believe are not released
that seriously is the best, i wish more were compatible instead of the other agressors
I Downloaded from hentaicharmugen. How did you even search on mugenryona, its just a huge mess of uploads of sprites & characters.

If you don't mind, could you share your characters with me?