What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Come on, besides crunch, lies, bad management, etc, CP2077 was not so bad.
Honestly, I'd probably have enjoyed it if the game could run properly on my Rig at release. Granted, I was hoping it'd have some better sanbox elements in comparison to Witcher 3, and it somehow sounds like in a lot of ways they took a few steps back in that regard even.

It's a combination of what both @Fenril and @HangerDanger said honestly, but in the end what triggered it was the MA drama, the general overal detoriation of the MUGEN community as well as people like @derakino999 who think they know it all without ever having contributed anything decent (even just discussion-wise, mind you). Without going into too much detail, I used to strive for what I thought would be best for the community, going as far as to talk to people in powerful positions to appeal to their common sense, only to be bitten in the ass, banned and ignored over some retarded illusion of grandeur, wanting to be the sole "savior of mugen" and in the process destroying it all, not to m
Yes, yes. I have grown very bitter, resentful and negative, I know. But this isn't something our little friend here would ever understand even remotely. It's all just ever "make stuff, give stuff" with these kinda people without regard of things they don't understand and it's sickening.
Also no, releasing an unfinished, unpolished thing goes against my principles. Who do you think I am? CDPR?

Either way. I've seen some good and respectful people around (i.e. not derakino999) and it makes me happy to see that there's still a good core of people that are decent and don't behave like complete ass, in this thread as well as other places. Some people have actually been trying to be helpful and it made me get out of this whole "community bad" mindset at least a little bit. But yeah, enough ranting. New fancy Umbreon when it's done. Whenever that may be.
Honestly, the MUGEN community has never really been a super tight knit, or well, overly inviting one as a whole, even when I first discovered it, so its hard to say its deteriorated all that much when arguably it even had a bit of a renaissance/resurgence in the last few years or so. Honestly I'm surprised you've even been given much backlash for not releasing said character, as you'd be far from the first I know of to make characters/edits in Mugen, and never release them, but people will always want what they can't have ultimately. The beauty of Mugen though, imo, is that if someone REALLY wanted a character or something to be made for the game that badly, given some dedication its very possible for anyone to do. While its not something I've pursued much, it is one of the communities strengths, and sometimes a weakness in the end, at least when you have so many people collaborating all at once on so many different things. All this without even getting into some of the debacles of edits, credits, and ownership of said edits, as Mugen as a whole has always existed in a very grey area in that sense, that even discounting NSFW content, which has only seemingly muddied the waters further over the years.

All in all though, even though MUGEN has definitely hit what feels like another period of stagnation, the overall quality has greatly improved over the years thanks to a few individuals, and their is still great content being made both in the west and the east for it. The stuff over at MA definitely left a sourtaste in most people's mouth's I imagine, and it basically all but ended my interaction with the site, but this community will continue to thrive and improve regardless. Pretty much always has, and until MUGEN is truly dead, or some better engine/tool comes along to replace it, will continue to be its own niche but passionate part of the internet and fighting game community as a whole.

imirael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1:
Hey, did anyone actually save this video locally by chance? It was 'mugen hentai' and had an intereresting mating press/kuromaru animation with ovary-wrapping tentacles and a -ton- of cum/repeated loops.

User was jjdevil88, but it was old.

lindlind

Reputation score
anyone how to edit power bar for agressor, i want my agressor full bar at round start

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hey, did anyone actually save this video locally by chance? It was 'mugen hentai' and had an intereresting mating press/kuromaru animation with ovary-wrapping tentacles and a -ton- of cum/repeated loops.

Dunno how the heck anyone would know what that video was since the link's broken ... "Mugen hentai" is probably the most generic title I could think of, Kuro is one of the most common aggressors, and mating press is one of the most common positions. User helps, but if it's an old vid, it's very likely lost to the world sadly.

anyone how to edit power bar for agressor, i want my agressor full bar at round start
I'm sure you can code that in permanently for a full power bar to start, but I'm guessing you don't want to do the work to do that.
Otherwise, you can probably just hit Space or F3 (the former restores full health and power bar to both chars, the latter restores full power bar) whenever you want.

Reputation score

Yeah, I think I saw that video. Was it Kuromaru raping Saki Tsuzura? If yes, I don't have the video, but I can give you the chars.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I remember saki tsuzura had some vids called greedy seedy which were modifications of horuakuti's kuromaru, when instead of kissing her mouth he kissed her pussy, and some other minimal changes

Oofer645

Reputation score
Finally, i´ve made my own +18 edit, currently im making ramona flowers (WIP), currently it has Doggy, Cow & Missionary, if you want to check it out here is the link:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's been a week, but after doing a bit of digging and refreshing my memory on the issue (meaning, I spent about 5 minutes retracing my steps) I think I remember now what the bigger issue was. I believe what the real issue was that it wasn't just a simple fix of commenting out a line or two, nor was it about replacing a sound file with silence. I think the real issue was that the sound effect itself was in a file that was several sounds rolled into one, like a library of sounds. What's more is that I don't think I have any program that can open a .au sound file so it's hard for me to really pinpoint whether or not that's even the issue. I believe the actual sound effect is in a file called fight.au but it's hard for me to even check if that's the case.

Meh, oh well.

Regardless, I had one other thing I wanted to ask whether or not if it's a quick fix as well. I wanted to know if there's an easy way to toggle off character-specific power bars (ie. hide them so they aren't visible). Because some times if I'm going to set up a scene they can sorta block the view, if you know what I'm saying. ;)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Fenril
A sound file that's several sounds into one?
And mugen can actually play it?
Wow, that's a new one

Character specific as in- integrated in the char? (Like a subsystem of his own that is in the char)?
If this is the case you could outright delete the sprite in fighter factory.
A toggle on-off just during a specific moment is another thing, though, but i've seen it. I don't think it's very hard.

Or as in- the powerbar that is used by all chars but you want to block it for a moment? This might need that approach indeed.
Maybe something to do with sprpriority, but since its the global power bar we are talking about, could be a little trickier if we don't want to mess everyone else. And going editing the agressors one by one does not seem the best course of action either....
Hmmm...maybe you could look into chars that already accomplish this. Can't remember one right now though...

herobrinettt

Reputation score

does anyone have this kuramaru? I could never find it.

herobrinettt

Reputation score
I don't know if I can give you a link, or something, but look for an hentai Mugen sailor moon parody. I gave up searching him, then I casually found him there.
yea sadly, can't find it, i was looking for almost an hour. still can't find it sadly.

Bman1996

Reputation score
Does anyone know if theres an edit anywhere of Scarlet Witch or if someone made a Cortana? Im very surprised theres not one of either

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score

does anyone have this kuramaru? I could never find it.
https://ulmf.org/threads/sex-mugen-2-0-general-discussion-thread.6524/page-172#post-1112671
What a pit, but thanks anyway. Well, I'll make one by myself.
Can't give you a working character, but I can provide some sprite resources.

On the mugenryona uploader, mugeryona2055 contains files for an assortment of anime fighter characters, including some .pcx image files for Tokinomiya_Kamui_3. A few doggystyle sprites, and uh... looks like 6 variations of missionary piledriver/mating press sprites. The colours seem nonstandard, but the way the palette data is set up suggests that, if you import them to the right Kamui, Fighter Factory may be able to automatically adjust them to fit her default palette. The password for extracting the archive seems to be "nanasi".

Also from the uploader, mugeryona2552 contains two sets of piledriver/press sprites. The sprites in the .sff file are mostly-clothed, and the .bmp images in the archive can, with a bit of effort, be edited into/over the clothed sprites to make her barefoot and/or nude below the waist.

Lastly, I don't remember where I found them so I can't send you to the source, but I found some piledriver/press sprites from... it looks like 2015, in my archives. I've attached them in the .zip archive below.

Attachments

Reputation score
https://ulmf.org/threads/sex-mugen-2-0-general-discussion-thread.6524/page-172#post-1112671

Can't give you a working character, but I can provide some sprite resources.

On the mugenryona uploader, mugeryona2055 contains files for an assortment of anime fighter characters, including some .pcx image files for Tokinomiya_Kamui_3. A few doggystyle sprites, and uh... looks like 6 variations of missionary piledriver/mating press sprites. The colours seem nonstandard, but the way the palette data is set up suggests that, if you import them to the right Kamui, Fighter Factory may be able to automatically adjust them to fit her default palette. The password for extracting the archive seems to be "nanasi".

Also from the uploader, mugeryona2552 contains two sets of piledriver/press sprites. The sprites in the .sff file are mostly-clothed, and the .bmp images in the archive can, with a bit of effort, be edited into/over the clothed sprites to make her barefoot and/or nude below the waist.

Lastly, I don't remember where I found them so I can't send you to the source, but I found some piledriver/press sprites from... it looks like 2015, in my archives. I've attached them in the .zip archive below.
Well, thanks. I was already working on these sprites, but thanks anyway.

alan79135

Reputation score

does anyone have this kuromaru? I have kira but can't find kuromaru