What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

Arkade

Reputation score
hopefully the translation efforts continue- to see this at a version 1.00 with a full translation would be great.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Seeing 1.0 before 2020 would be nice.
I am hopefull, he is already working on it from all accounts, i just hope he found inspiration because i remember he already said the story didn't come out how he wanted it (he said that in development) so it could be something like writers block that affected him, for that matter i am not sure if going out of our way to try and help (throw in suggestions and ideas) ould help since sometimes that just worsens the situation for a writer/creative person

Orion9137

Reputation score
The last riveting updates I saw from him were that his PC is making weird sounds and that there were thunderstorms last Friday.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
hmm Its been a while I visited this thread but How do you get the second scene of the Nun? says like torch or something where do you find it?

sinjid

Reputation score
first scene at the begining of the catacombs, second is deep in the catacombs, in a door very near the torch chest.
it will only trigger if you have let happend the first scene. sadly there is no way to rescue her.
they miss a really great chance for a zombie chan rape scene while trying to heal her, just like fat orc/kid

TuTTuru

Reputation score
first scene at the begining of the catacombs, second is deep in the catacombs, in a door very near the torch chest.
it will only trigger if you have let happend the first scene. sadly there is no way to rescue her.
they miss a really great chance for a zombie chan rape scene while trying to heal her, just like fat orc/kid
how do you go through the catacombs? there was something like the river and couldnt go through it.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
how long it took to update his complete version of shadowcore? anyone knows?

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
According to dlsite, Shadowcore was released on July 7 2015. Final update was released on February 5 2016.
So about 7 months
Valkyria was released at the end of January, basically February
See you all in September

sine

Reputation score
Do not pointlessly bump threads. First warning.
rip

MrMarroc

Reputation score

Orion9137

Reputation score
Thats odd......? usually people will post the translation here and repost the link at f95. Not the other way around o_O
After the website exploded and was down for a while this site is pretty dead now. I use to come here all the time for new games, now I'm luck if they even get a thread.