What's new

RPG [Shiboo!] 魔法闘姫リルスティア (RJ284312)

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dlsite link:

Released

Genre:

It's a magical girl rpg with in battle rape. You control a magical girl fighting bad guys and supervillains. The translated dlsite info goes on to say

Story from Dlsite info
"Hamelder, an army of evil that suddenly appeared.
The combatant roams night after night, aiming for a young woman and kidnaps him.

Appeared quickly to protect the city from such a mean Hamelder
Girls who call themselves magic fighting princesses.

A fierce battle was fought almost every night."

The demo was quite fun and there's defeat rape in battle and other things.

Gameplay
Basic Rpgmaker controls with the battle being similar. Sometimes you'll have to watch out for ambushes from enemies or you'll have a much harder fight when they jump you. You have to make your way through stages to defeat the big boss of the area before you can go home and do more. I think the goal of the game is to rescue another magical girl that was kidnapped or something from the beginning of the game.

Control
Standard rpgmaker controls.

The game's demo was quite enjoyable and I can't wait to play it later

Sample Images

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just got this error, can someone please upload a working game files?
View attachment 34936
As Kyosuke91 mentioned, most likely you need to set region to japanese.
And for me I also had to make sure using Winrar to unzip. Not 7Zip. But that depends on the source you got the game from (More precisely the ending of the file name. ".zip"=7Zip or ".rar"=Winrar)

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Been following the artist for quite a while. Was definitely a huge surprise to see them go for an h-game such as this. It's definitely an interesting and simple game, although it definitely feels a bit too... Easy? I was hoping for a more grindy playthrough to be honest.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Has anyone figured out how to beat the final boss? He has a special skill that instant kill you if you use the 100 MP spell attack, but if you don't use it he will also oneshot you after some time.

Also, the dev wrote in reply to coments on his blogs that enemies use grapple attack much more frequently if MC is not a virgin. The games becomes almost impossibly difficult.

Edit: Figured it out. Always keep your MP under 100. If you do that, the boss will not do the special attack. Keep attacking with EP attacks instead.

Last edited:

Sanin92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone figured out how to beat the final boss? He has a special skill that instant kill you if you use the 100 MP spell attack, but if you don't use it he will also oneshot you after some time.

Also, the dev wrote in reply to coments on his blogs that enemies use grapple attack much more frequently if MC is not a virgin. The games becomes almost impossibly difficult.

Edit: Figured it out. Always keep your MP under 100. If you do that, the boss will not do the special attack. Keep attacking with EP attacks instead.
Actually you are supposed to use the cheap MP attack, the cheap tornado one. The boss will then be confused, and you will get an instant kill attack that just defeats him. But I suppose never hitting 100 works too, would take longer though for no reason.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've been waiting for this one for a long time. Right up my alley.
And the gameplay is not your typical rpgmaker stuff, so don't go saying that and deceiving potential lurkers. It has a more efficient and simple (in a very, very good way) mechanic than the typical turn based grind fuck fest.

Speaking for the demo of course, but i am not going to wait any more minutes to check the full stuff.

@lazycat
Can you recommend any more of this kind? I hate it when the girl loses it to pleasure and gets slutty

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Actually you are supposed to use the cheap MP attack, the cheap tornado one. The boss will then be confused, and you will get an instant kill attack that just defeats him. But I suppose never hitting 100 works too, would take longer though for no reason.
Was that hinted at within the game? I did skip through most of the dialogues.

echelond

Reputation score
Was that hinted at within the game? I did skip through most of the dialogues.
Yea he is telling you to use tornado like he is planning something
But didnt give you hint about which skill you should use
I was also lucky with that one :3

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yea he is telling you to use tornado like he is planning something
But didnt give you hint about which skill you should use
I was also lucky with that one :3
But he says it as a provocation.
If you use it then, he says he has that attack already figured out and counters you for a OHKO.
Really don't know how the heck you supossedly used it on him

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score
But he says it as a provocation.
If you use it then, he says he has that attack already figured out and counters you for a OHKO.
Really don't know how the heck you supossedly used it on him
After hitting 100 MP and him provoking you, use the cheap (20 MP) tornado skill instead. The round after, you'll be given a special attack option with a unique animation which will one-shot him.

Unrelatedly, according to Ci-En it looks like a version 1.1 is in the works with a new H scene.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh, my bad, i am a dumb fuck. Thanks and awesome news.
(I mean, i thought that by "cheap" you meant cheap as in the Tornado is a cheap move because it's a OHKO. But you meant cheap as in the lesser mp cost one lol yeah i am stupid)

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I love this artstyle and the design of the character. How straightforward is it though? I'm not a huge fan of hentai RPGs, especially in japanese.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's very easy.
It's episodic and missions-like. Not much exploration and wandering.

Also, btw, this is one of those games where you can use translator++ batch translation on everything and not fuck up (break) the game.

Just don't use word wrap (on everything)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I love this artstyle and the design of the character. How straightforward is it though? I'm not a huge fan of hentai RPGs, especially in japanese.
Extremely linear. There is a small puzzle that you need to figure out in the second chapter, but it shouldn't be too dififcult to solve.

1.1 came out, but cannot translate where the new event is. any idea?
After chapter 3 (i.e. the sewers), lose to an enemy while you are on the way to the final dungeon.