RPG [Shiboo!] 魔法闘姫リルスティア (RJ284312)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is it just humanoid enemies? Preview images make the game seem relatively tame

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wait... has the dlsite version updated after all? the filename is still 1.0.1, and I don't see it mentioned in the game description. Or is it only available for cien subscribers?

Subtle

Reputation score
Wait... has the dlsite version updated after all? the filename is still 1.0.1, and I don't see it mentioned in the game description. Or is it only available for cien subscribers?
Dunno about Ci-en subs, but the dev did say he'd upload it over the weekend if it doesn't break anything.

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Game is pretty interesting. Do hope for an english translation at least for the skill list and UI

ailse

Reputation score
what's the key code in 2nd dungeon? the numer between 10-15

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
As Kyosuke91 mentioned, most likely you need to set region to japanese.
And for me I also had to make sure using Winrar to unzip. Not 7Zip. But that depends on the source you got the game from (More precisely the ending of the file name. ".zip"=7Zip or ".rar"=Winrar)
In my case the Game is failing to load any images! Why isn´t this working???

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score
what's the key code in 2nd dungeon? the numer between 10-15
The solution is:

For anyone else who might be having a problem there and just wants clues: the idea behind the puzzle is to collect keys and investigate each door. Eventually you'll find 2 pieces of paper. These use the English alphabet and numbers and should be pretty obvious even without a translated version.

TheRay1993

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone got a link for the 1.1 version?

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
@TheRay1993
You should probably delete the post now while you can. Check out the rules for clarifications.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
In my case the Game is failing to load any images! Why isn´t this working???
Re extract anew. Most likely got corrupted at some point when uncompressing but if you switch to japanese locale before extracting it should work.
If you've applied some kind of translation, modding or whatever the fuck that also can cause some issues but rather minor.

blerghit

Reputation score
I like this kind of "magical girls get corrupted" stories,
Especially the part where if you lose too many times the aphrodisiac semen of the monstermen turns her to slut and she goes begging for rape and gameover.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re extract anew. Most likely got corrupted at some point when uncompressing but if you switch to japanese locale before extracting it should work.
If you've applied some kind of translation, modding or whatever the fuck that also can cause some issues but rather minor.
And if it STILL doesn´t work . . . ? Q.Q

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@MrMe couldn't agree more
@El Fuerte download from elsewhere?. Just what do you mean by "images not loading" exactly? Text only?

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A very polished RPG which I can say one of the best overall quality H-games I've played, and the sales count on DLSite speaks for itself. This game's presentation, level of polish, game mechanics are similar to No Future's RPGMaker games and , which makes sense given that this game's scenario and writing was done by them as well. As someone who enjoyed those games, this game is something I can definitely approve of, and I really appreciate it since I've tried many H-games but most are usually disappointing.

This game being the "third" of their RPGMaker games puts effort to bring a new experience with a similar combat rape system, but I still like the one in the most. Nonetheless, successfully putting together such a system and managing to get it balanced is a pretty big achievement by itself. In addition, the art is done by one of my favorite artists, Ixy! Congrats on your H-game graduation, Ixy!

Well, despite the superior level of polish in this game, the lack of extra kinks kind of sets it back a little, so I'm still putting these three games in the same level in terms of overall quality.

Minor side comment: One unpopular kink that I have is the Magicial Girl transforming back to normal form in the middle of a H-scene, but none of it being in the game makes me think it's a wasted opportunity.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
@El Fuerte : is the game showing a blacksreen instead of graphic ? Do you get an error message ?

Likehood of this problem with japanese rpg maker game is a corrupted name when playing on non Japanese local setting computer. Usually switching your local unicode to Japanese solve the problem. That is, the name corrupting during archive extraction.
So if you're not using the righ local unicode, change it and re extract the archive. You might have to re download the archive.

Other cause is the archive you get already had corrupted name (a risk of pirating work :D ), so you should get your game from another place.

Another rare cause is a way too long path folder name (and sometime the content). Try moving the game to the root of your HDD (like C:\RJ284312\game.exe).

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This! But it did the same with every single other picture! But they are all there! I didn´t change anything! I just added the translation and the save! = /

Attachments