What's new

RPG [Shiboo!] 魔法闘姫リルスティア (RJ284312)

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks guys

Btw, is it normal that the bottom half of her portrait is white in the molestation dialog, or do I have a dodgy copy?
1602436294458.png

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That explains why the fuck i didn't get to see frostia's h scene, so i had to rely on a savedata. I went for a virgin run, needless to say.
Didn't beat the final boss tho, and i am waiting to do so but on version 1.1 (which is sitting there waiting, i just haven't had the time).
But yeah, if you go virgin frostia doesn't get wrecked.

@MrMe that happens when you translate the game, it is weird. If you play original japanese, it looks alright.
I believe it also fucks up some noice blood effects for when you get raped virgin in some instances.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah, I was wondering why I got the blood effects with the goons but none of the bosses.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...I'm not sure if we're talking about the same boss, but if we're talking about the one you save the other magical girl from, there's absolutely no randomness there.
I'd need to check to said which options were correct, but it's basically odd/even - one option is correct on odd grabs, another on even - always the same one.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
No randomness ? Bullshit, it's cpmpletely random and such a pain in the ass.
Fuck that boss

Resnepsid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
vs the white horse boss,

top option is automatic loss to the grapple,
1602456363776.png
Push back if you see this message on top of the screen,
1602456410505.png
Avoid if you see this message.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Having played with the Translator++, I kind of hope someone is willing to give it a proper translation sometime. The game itself seems pretty interesting, and I think the writing is really meant to help compliment it. From only playing around with basically the very start, it does seem surprising to read in here that despite the rather bright and cute artstyle, there's some dark stuff in here it seems.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@derakino999 - Frostia's h-scene is in the Clear Data Recollection Room, as a bonus for clearing the game. You won't see the rape in a non-virgin playthrough.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@derakino999: you're 100% wrong.
Check Troops file for that boss troop - the conditions are clear: from turn 2 grapple on turns 4x+2 and 4x+4 (or maybe it was 5x+2 and 5x+4 - don't quite recall first number) using one set of conditions for former, another for later.
First set has one option to avoid damage, the second has another.

On unrelated note: that's more of a tick than a horse.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'll be picking this up to translate it from ground up by decompiling and then recompiling the game, hopefully I haven't taken someone's seat on translating this
How do you decompile and recompile the game? Do you get readable txt files?

You can use translator++ too, just so you know.
Whatever its easier for you.
It was on my list for attempts but i have problems, so not any time soon. Good luck!

By the way, i am curious, how will you translate the heroines transformatio names? I had a hard time on that

It could be rilstia and frostia...BUT
There are items of equipment named RIRU ribbon, RIRU skirt, and that doesn't sound so neat...right?
Also, her shield abbility i believe its called STIAshield or something
They come off after リル and スティア
And that makes trouble for me because one could think the "ティア" could be "tear", like Angel Tear (from nerawareta megami tenshi エンゼルティアー). But no.
Some names (which don't make sense i know) examples i thought were in the lines of:
Little Steel
Reel
Stear
Steer
Lilu Stea

I don't know man i'm stupid

Last edited:

Meowstrophe

Reputation score
Refrain from having translation discussion in the game thread.
There's a source code that able decompile rpgmaker mv games into rpgproject files somewhere in the internet (I honestly just found out about this lol) and I figured out it's just going to be like normal "game maker" games where you decompile, edit, and recompile. I've translated most of the technical things but troops, common events, and the map itself which is holy fuck there's a lot to translate, I saved the project normally and when I run the external app, the translation still persist (it should be because the rpgproject will overwrite anything that's already been in there).

And honestly, translating directly from the engine is far easier for me if anything happen to be broken.

For heroine name, I think I'm just going to call her "Rirustia" ("Rirustea" might be better but I already use "Rirustia") because I think it sounds fine enough, atleast better than "Lilstea" lol

One thing I should note about this translation is that I'm doing everything in my power to make the translation looks good even though doesn't really loyal to the original words. Such as the barrier skill, I just call it Barrier Field and Barrier Release (the translation sounds like Starshield or something but ech), for most of her equipment name, I just called it Riru-items to make it sound atleast authentic and think of it as an "prefix" before the name of the item. And because moonrunes has the advantage of compressing words into few letters, I just butcher the name "Magical Fighting Princess" into just "Magical Princess" to save space.

Keep in mind that this is my very first translation project and english is not my primary language, rather the 2nd one.

ex : oof, got flagged, sorry, won't happen again

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Refrain from having translation discussion in the game thread.
Well, translator++ allows for some cool shit like adding room for more words via adding new pages of dialogue, so you don't need to butcher anything. But suit yourself. I tested it.
It machine translates anything first. You test if it runs and plays ok (it does if you dont translate system shit). Then peefect! Just manually do every machine translated shit one by one patiently and youre good to go.

I am glad you intend to respect the prefix, even if the suffix not. And you intending to localise instead of translate is commendable too.
Again, best of luck. And thank you for providing us with this present (when it's done, of course).

Oh one last thing lol if you think this game has a lot of text you haven't seen nothing yet lol!
(I mean, it does have a lot, but, compared to others in the same vein? Lol...no)

Btw just wondering, what is your first language?

Oir

Reputation score
A very polished RPG which I can say one of the best overall quality H-games I've played, and the sales count on DLSite speaks for itself. This game's presentation, level of polish, game mechanics are similar to No Future's RPGMaker games and , which makes sense given that this game's scenario and writing was done by them as well. As someone who enjoyed those games, this game is something I can definitely approve of, and I really appreciate it since I've tried many H-games but most are usually disappointing.

This game being the "third" of their RPGMaker games puts effort to bring a new experience with a similar combat rape system, but I still like the one in the most. Nonetheless, successfully putting together such a system and managing to get it balanced is a pretty big achievement by itself. In addition, the art is done by one of my favorite artists, Ixy! Congrats on your H-game graduation, Ixy!

Well, despite the superior level of polish in this game, the lack of extra kinks kind of sets it back a little, so I'm still putting these three games in the same level in terms of overall quality.

Minor side comment: One unpopular kink that I have is the Magicial Girl transforming back to normal form in the middle of a H-scene, but none of it being in the game makes me think it's a wasted opportunity.
I knew this seemed familiar! Actually kind of surprised that none of No Future's games have been translated yet.
The translation for this just got posted so will be playing through this soon. Thanks for the little review haha

There's an active link up on sukebei btw:

Last edited:

Jorge

Reputation score
Translation++ Translation-this is for the 1.1 version.

Just copy the data files into your data directory.
It worked in version 1.1.0 just copy and paste all the files in the data folder to overwrite all files into English translation

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you're talking about what I think you are - if it caps out then you get a game over as Rin goes insane and surrenders herself to the bad guys to be their fuck toy.

IIRC, the Hameldar goons all produce addictive fluids. Since Rin's a magical girl she can resist it to an extent, but she's still got an upper limit and she's just done when she hits it.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Didn't know such a thing was actually a...uh...thing
How does said meter go up?
Sounds like you could soft lock the fuck out of yourself if it were to reach a certain point

Rilar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It goes up whenever you lose to the Hamelder guys, until you get a gameover. But you can stop it from increasing with an option in her bedroom, to keep going and still get H-scenes.