What's new

RPG [Shiboo!] 魔法闘姫リルスティア (RJ284312)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Did it work before you add the translation ?
(translation is made for version 1.1, and your game is version 1.0. Patching an unmatching version is a good way to broke a game)
Does it work without the shared save ?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Definitely the transformation lose is the best and a waste it's not often used.
But, i have to say, i found noble rose and the other one with the black haired girl lacking. This one is muh fave so far

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have to say...
I love the de-transform too...

This! But it did the same with every single other picture! But they are all there! I didn´t change anything! I just added the translation and the save! = /
mmmm, try to change the name of the folder, maybe the problem is for the japanese characters

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Did it work before you add the translation ?
(translation is made for version 1.1, and your game is version 1.0. Patching an unmatching version is a good way to broke a game)
Does it work without the shared save ?
Hmm, where can I get the 1.1 one? (no! I´m not askin for a Link! I´m askin for directions!)
Is there one on the English Dlside? Or anywhere else? = o

belkaveth

Reputation score
I beat the game and was looking through the CGs in the laptop when I noticed something that got me wondering about the ending.
There is the CG of Frostia's (the first magical girl) last moments with you, which is what happened in my playthrough, but below it is a CG of the two of you fighting together.
I don't mind playing through the game again, but I can't see how I would have done anything differently to save her unless there is an objective you are/aren't supposed to do before getting to her.
I'm thinking it could possibly be a virgin check or whether you lost a fight in the last area before getting to her.
It could also be an invisible timer but I doubt it.
Can anyone confirm that there's only 1 ending?
Otherwise I doubt it can be done so it's probably just wishful thinking on my end.

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The ending I got was the two of them fighting together at the end. It was basically a repeat of the beginning scene, but both of them were there this time.

belkaveth

Reputation score
Damn, I guess that means I must've did something wrong (probably lost too many times lol).
Thankfully, I think I kept a save before I beat the sewer boss so I'll try load that and see if I can do anything differently.
Hopefully it's not a virgin check or else I'll need to start from the beginning again (which isn't so bad with previous knowledge and the speedrunning utilities the game gives you).

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not having her transformation break at the end of the lizardman game-over seems like a missed opportunity, though that's still a great game-over.

Edit: Otherwise her transformation being maintained works just fine, since a number of the bad ends directly involve the inhuman level of punishment she can take as a magical girl.

I'm really amused at how cutesy the art-style is in direct contrast to how dark the content is.

Last edited:

Master Spark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a way to uncorrupt her? I lost too many times and now I get the bad end anytime I lose.

Resnepsid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn, I guess that means I must've did something wrong (probably lost too many times lol).
Thankfully, I think I kept a save before I beat the sewer boss so I'll try load that and see if I can do anything differently.
Hopefully it's not a virgin check or else I'll need to start from the beginning again (which isn't so bad with previous knowledge and the speedrunning utilities the game gives you).
It's probably a virgin ending feature. That's the only way I played through the game, so I'm fairly certain you'll have to do a clean run to see the girls together at the end.

Is there a way to uncorrupt her? I lost too many times and now I get the bad end anytime I lose.
In your inventory there should be an item that can be used to modify lewdness. It's not clear by how much, but it could possibly help if you reset with it to "no lewdness".

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Previous to this game (i think, don't know the exact year) (don't even know for sure if they got released, it's suspicious no one has uploaded them anywhere), the dude released two doujins of her. A shame they're nowhere in the usual sites, only buying sites or some shit...
Before the game's release i could easily find them, but now i'm having a hard time... will update once i do
Edit:
1:
2:

Last edited:

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Based on the game's data, there is a indeed a virgin check that decides whether you save the blue haired girl on time, but I need someone to confirm this.

belkaveth

Reputation score
I just loaded an old save before the final chapter starts and just booked it to the cell but was still too late.
Someone already confirmed that they stayed virgin and got there on time, and I can't think of any other factors that could affect this so I am 99% sure that it is a virgin check.

EDIT: Just got to the same cell again without losing virginity and made it there on time to save her.
A few things I noticed that were different were:
- The protagonist has some minor difference in dialogue depending on if she got creamed.
- If you beat the red dude boss without losing you get the item "Precious Friend" which I have no idea what it does (maybe some extra dialogue in the ending?).
- If you lose your virginity to the boss in the cell, Frostia apparently counts as dead and the scene will play out as if she died (even if she was still alive before the fight began).

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
does this game can de-transform too?
No, which is a shame

What's the strat to beat the white guy with the big cock (from now on known as: BWC)
I've been able to cheese most of everything so far, just by Countering and saving MP to 100 and using her ultimate magic technique.
But this guy has a very strong grapple that bypasses countering.

Is the three-choice mini game when he grapples just a rock-paper-scissors crapshoot of luck, or is there some sort of 'tell' to indicate which option to use?

Also, is this the fight you guys are on about where Frostia fights alongside you?
On my playthrough the MC is still a virgin, Frostia got knocked down just as I reached the BWC monster.
Or is it after this fight where Frostia can join you if the conditions are right - and then I guess you go and fight the final boss, the King?

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Rock paper scissors crapshoot as best I can tell.

I don't think Frostia can actually join you. But if your MC isn't a virgin then when you get there Frostia's already been wrecked by BWC and she expires right before the fight.

I think they're just talking about Frostia showing up alongside you during the ending if you actually saved her.

belkaveth

Reputation score
No, which is a shame

What's the strat to beat the white guy with the big cock (from now on known as: BWC)
I've been able to cheese most of everything so far, just by Countering and saving MP to 100 and using her ultimate magic technique.

Is the three-choice mini game when he grapples just a rock-paper-scissors crapshoot of luck, or is there some sort of 'tell' to indicate which option to use?

Also, is this the fight you guys are on about where Frostia fights alongside you?
On my playthrough the MC is still a virgin, Frostia got knocked down just as I reached the BWC monster.
Or is it after this fight where Frostia can join you if the conditions are right - and then I guess you go and fight the final boss, the King?
In that fight there's a message that's at the top that gives a hint on which option to choose. From my experience it's never the top option. Try paying attention to one of the kanji and seeing if it's different.
If you aren't a virgin, then you get to the fight late and Frostia is in her dying moments and dies right before you fight the boss.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
No, which is a shame

There doesn't seem to be any hint as to which one out of the three choices is correct answer. However, he grapples a lot less freqently if MC is still a virigin. The developer stated on his blog that this is by design, and the game gets much more difficult if MC is not a virgin.

Frostia never joins you for the final fight. It's always solo.