What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しがのま] パンドラの森 ~ソウセイの淫魔と堕落の牧場~ (RJ240327)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is NG+ Broken? I beat Pandora on first run (when blonde idiot zerged her after Hiel) and i got to the NG+ Room and it gets stuck in a point giving loop forever.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You guys are way ahead of my knowledge haha
Currently trying to get my character stronger but the gaccha roll skills only do so much. Second area has things that just wipe the floor with me even after I roll out my best stuffs.
Got to a bridge, getting the shit knocked out of me by the boss there even after getting my best skills in.
Are there ways to level up besides just giving yourself more skills and defeating the first boss? my character feels flimsy. I've kept all virginities and kept my sensitivities below any lv1 marks but still can't seem to deal much damage.

YayaSHIRO

Reputation score
When I lost to Pandora, I got put into a prison room, how do you escape from it?

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
May i have a full save file, please? o:
I would like to second that
as stated above by J300mer
I can't feel any real character progression while trying to beat the second area
maybe there is somthing I am missing or it's just the nature of the game I can't seem to grasp
It's a bit frustrating when I try to make a clean first playthough and lose my virginity because I can't avoid a H-attack despite having no hunger

nevertheless I would like to explore the other areas of the game
but for that to happen I guess I need more than a basic understanding of the game
or a savefile with a strong enough character to do so :unsure:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So did the 3rd area and beat pandora again and it still bugs out in NG+ Room with her giving me a ton of points. is the game broken or are you suppose to lose to Pandora even in her castle?

All i get for losing to her in the castle is an error ... how the hell are people doing NG+ stuff?

nightlover

Lurker
Reputation score
So did the 3rd area and beat pandora again and it still bugs out in NG+ Room with her giving me a ton of points. is the game broken or are you suppose to lose to Pandora even in her castle?

All i get for losing to her in the castle is an error ... how the hell are people doing NG+ stuff?
have you updated the game or change it to Japanese language?

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I would like to second that
as stated above by J300mer
I can't feel any real character progression while trying to beat the second area
maybe there is somthing I am missing or it's just the nature of the game I can't seem to grasp
It's a bit frustrating when I try to make a clean first playthough and lose my virginity because I can't avoid a H-attack despite having no hunger

nevertheless I would like to explore the other areas of the game
but for that to happen I guess I need more than a basic understanding of the game
or a savefile with a strong enough character to do so :unsure:
Same. Having trouble in second area. Any advice?

allexwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If anyone asks for save, you idiot select the 4th text when u start the game.

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the 4th option when you start the game is just just closing it
so he is trying to say something along the lines of "don't play it" or "stop playing"
don't know why he is reacting like he got personally attacked, but maybe the kid got a bad day 🤷‍♂️

dakilladj

Reputation score
Do you use materials for anything besides quests or are you better off selling most things?