What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners (Still only the same demo, no update yet)

I believe ILL said he didn't want help because he would have to teach them his way of coding, which he saw as a waste of time.

...why doesn't he make a guide to the coding? It would save himself the effort of repeating himself.

...why doesn't he make a guide to the coding? It would save himself the effort of repeating himself.
You can't really write a guide to spaghetti code. I would not be surprised if he himself does not know how most of his shit works after all this time.

Also, it takes a massive amount of effort to explain your coding method, especially when it doesn't have good organization to begin with. And even if you do write out a guide, if you miss something that's completely normal you but no one else, it messes up whoever is trying to follow it.

what is this game engine called? any other games that uses a similar engine?

The engine is a heavily modified RPGMaker VX Ace; specifically, a modified version of Ramble Rabbits Maidensnow scripts. If you want a similar game, well, Ramble Rabbits Maidensnow Eve would be the one to go to.

So, um, could somebody provide a reupload to Mega for the latest demo? I haven't been able to find it anywhere accessible to me, and the GFW prevents me from getting it from the actual dev's blog. Thanks in advance!

So, um, could somebody provide a reupload to Mega for the latest demo? I haven't been able to find it anywhere accessible to me, and the GFW prevents me from getting it from the actual dev's blog. Thanks in advance!

Here are the download links from the blog for the game and its patches:

Latest version 4.01

What is GFW? I googled it and it showed me "Global force Wrestling" and i highly doubt that is it.

What is GFW? I googled it and it showed me "Global force Wrestling" and i highly doubt that is it.

No, that's correct. Its the Global Force Wrestling. And they are preventing him from viewing the devblog. Probably via force or wrestling. Globally.

I believe GFW means the Great Firewall of China.

No, that's correct. Its the Global Force Wrestling. And they are preventing him from viewing the devblog. Probably via force or wrestling. Globally.

Every time he tries to navigate to the website, they spring out behind him and hit him across the upper back with a steel chair.

Quick question...

Has anyone been able to make Miene lose her virginity yet? I know ILL upped it but I like to know the exact count when the virgin barrier breaks. As to my case her ass can be used for storage at this point in my game.

Quick question...

Has anyone been able to make Miene lose her virginity yet? I know ILL upped it but I like to know the exact count when the virgin barrier breaks. As to my case her ass can be used for storage at this point in my game.

3 Desire is when she loses her barrier iirc.

Forum moron reporting in.

DL'd the mods, tried slapping them in the patch folder. Not seeing a difference. Am I looking in the wrong places, or incorrectly placing the files?

Forum moron reporting in.

DL'd the mods, tried slapping them in the patch folder. Not seeing a difference. Am I looking in the wrong places, or incorrectly placing the files?

Both.

If you've read enough of the thread to download the mod (probably mine?) then you should've saw a couple of the posts detailing how to apply it.

Anyways, extract Game.rgss3a using the tool that can be found in one of the posts in the thread, move all extracted files into the game folder, then either move Game.rgss3a out of said folder or delete it. Now, you just paste all the mod files into the folder containing all the maps.

Not completely legible instructions right now due to PAIN everywhere. May come back later to revise.

Ah, it's one of those, thanks. Sorry to rub a nerve there, I honestly did attempt to follow the chains of posts and updates. 394 pages is a long way, man :(

Edit: For those of you you just got into this game or don't want to go on a scavenger hunt, he's talking about RPG Maker All Decrypter. That's a link to an ULMF page on how to use it.

Last edited:

Ah, it's one of those, thanks. Sorry to rub a nerve there, I honestly did attempt to follow the chains of posts and updates. 394 pages is a long way, man :(

Edit: For those of you you just got into this game or don't want to go on a scavenger hunt, he's talking about RPG Maker All Decrypter. That's a link to an ULMF page on how to use it. Don't do that last step where you delete the game file, just swap the map files. Boy, would you feel stupid if you had to re-download the game. Yup, sure would.

I'm honestly not annoyed at you.

I am, quite literally, in great physical pain due to my joints. I can barely lift my right arm higher than 90 degrees, not to mention my back and leg.

I'm honestly not annoyed at you.

I am, quite literally, in great physical pain due to my joints. I can barely lift my right arm higher than 90 degrees, not to mention my back and leg.

Hmmm... color me impressed. I've never fapped quite hard enough to throw out my back AND legs. Guess I'm a lightweight.

Why the game ain't completed yet since 2013 ;w;

Why the game ain't completed yet since 2013 ;w;
Cuz the dev works alone and has problems with his eyes? You might have missed it but he has alot of custom scripts in his game. Those scripts can't be bought for 2,99 $ at walmart or another money drophole of your choice.

Back