What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners (Still only the same demo, no update yet)

Why the game ain't completed yet since 2013 ;w;

Seems pretty obvious that its been abandoned by now, though some insist he's still working on it. Either way we've been through this many times and reviving the thread won't change anything about it.

Seems pretty obvious that its been abandoned by now, though some insist he's still working on it. Either way we've been through this many times and reviving the thread won't change anything about it.

Better to completely forget about it and move on. Either we are pleasantly surprised in the future if it comes out or nothing changes if it doesn't

Cuz the dev works alone and has problems with his eyes? You might have missed it but he has alot of custom scripts in his game. Those scripts can't be bought for 2,99 $ at walmart or another money drophole of your choice.

i heard its a skin condition or something like that

i heard its a skin condition or something like that

Which quite often (as his the dev case) get on the eye skin and around, impacting eyesight as well as causing pain. The impact on the eye is such that it can lead to uveitis too.

So not good at all for work requiring good eyesight or even just looking at screen :/

It's odd how those talented are always the one to be impacted with severe circumstances, health or otherwise. ._.

It's odd how those talented are always the one to be impacted with severe circumstances, health or otherwise. ._.
I feared i'm the only one realizing that. #healeveryone

No. They are just memorable because they have more impact on our life. There are thousands of perfectly avarage people with severe health issues.

TL;DR Will never be finished due to worsening health issues.

I remembered that he mentioned having Psoriasis (a serious form of it from my guess), an autoimmune skin disease (Autoimmune problems tend to be pretty bad). He also has something regarding his eyes, whether that's *just* psoriasis messing with skin around his eyes or something else I don't know. He mentioned back pain too, so possibly Ankylosing spondylitis as someone else mentioned: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=659567&postcount=4238

Oh cholinergic urticaria too: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=480782&postcount=1651

People with autoimmune problems tend not to do well under pressure either, as it can trigger additional episodes/outbreak.

AI are also generally incurable, and it sounds like his condition was worsening before. Finance is also an issue from what I gleamed, basically it's a bad hand of cards he was dealt from life. (don't expect game to be completed)

He did mention that blurring of the eye is what causes work stoppage, and that one the doctor couldn't diagnose accurately. Ill mentioned that it comes and goes so unlikely to be len scratched from psoriasis skin as doctors say.

Disclaimer: Not medical expert, worked with someone with Colitis and read a bit about it.

Last edited:

if you guys can contact him, tell him to use f.lux. It's a software which make your monitor's color much cooler and reduce the burden on your eyes. It won't save his illness but at least it will make it a little more bearable.

Even if you don't have any illness, using f.lux is very recommended if you're spending tons of hours in front of PC !!

I prefer SunsetScreen to f.lux. But there are lots of other options out there too.

To all intents and purposes, I believe it's basically done.

But it's true that the Dev still holds out hope of continuing work. The tragic fact is, he basically seems to manage to be healthy and motivated enough to turn in a couple of weeks work a year, during a specific season when the atmospheric conditions line up just right that his existence allows the kind of focus and effort required for coding and such.

Which is to say, it's not getting done, but progress has only slowed down to mostly being stopped, rather than officially abandoned.

I'm really sorry for necroing but I wouldn't necro this if it's not that updated that much (so please dont neg rep me? xD)

I'm really curious over the mod thing, what does the modding does really? is it like a u guys made the effort of improving the game? and created ur own animation and sumthing like that?

I'm really sorry for necroing but I wouldn't necro this if it's not that updated that much (so please dont neg rep me? xD)

I'm really curious over the mod thing, what does the modding does really? is it like a u guys made the effort of improving the game? and created ur own animation and sumthing like that?

Unless something else has been done that I haven't seen the mod just adds a "cheat room" to the main character's bedroom, with options to get money, max or min the main and followers levels, corruption, exc and also allows teleporting to later areas without doing the story. Things like that.

Sorry but could anyone upload version 4.01 using Sendspace or something?

I can never seem to get anything downloaded via Mega.
The download percentage goes up and down and it freezes my browser.

Sorry but could anyone upload version 4.01 using Sendspace or something?

I can never seem to get anything downloaded via Mega.
The download percentage goes up and down and it freezes my browser.

Using mega with browser only tends to kill your RAM. If you use the MEGA program it helps.

Using mega with browser only tends to kill your RAM. If you use the MEGA program it helps.

I went with that and got the latest version of D&P.

When getting captured in Heaven, I realized that I can remove the handcuffs after putting on the leotard.
Is this how the game is intended?
Note that I destroyed the blindfold in advance with one of Miene's spell before retrieving my items.

Some more questions.

- How can I put the handcuffs back on after escaping Heaven? I already washed it off in Miene's room (it was "Cum-Stained") but she refuses to put it on.

- I checked all the status in the game, where there is "Bind" and "Entangle".
The flower enemies near the beginning can Entangle you but which enemy can Bind? Is it in this version?

Beat the "storyline" and you'll get to the meat of the demo, which is an endless postgame dungeon.

Beat the "storyline" and you'll get to the meat of the demo, which is an endless postgame dungeon.

It goes on forever?
I'm up to the raining forest part.

Have there been any updates, or are people still playing the year old demo?

no update and still playing old demo you might as well give up game has been abandoned

Back