What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

It would be a shame to lock it though, this is like the second or third most replied to thread in this forum.

What kind of surprises me more than anything though is that nobody has tried to do something in this same vein. Just look at it, its 5? 7? long years overdue and their are still a few people who will white knight it here. If that doesn't indicate a market for this, don't know what possibly could.

Why close it? It is not harming anybody. Who knows, maybe one day there will be a huge surprise update. Who knows, you just gotta believe brother.

Why close it? It is not harming anybody. Who knows, maybe one day there will be a huge surprise update. Who knows, you just gotta believe brother.
yeah sure, I will believe and keep waiting, only because there're other games to keep my little boy entertain. :p

I guess I can relate a teeny bit.
I kinda have my own health issues and I kinda worked out some faulty mental blocks.
As a result, only recently I've been updating my Pixiv account with new bondage stuff.

Let the author work on his own pace and avoid criticizing him for the delays.

A YEAR of "delay", WHILE people are paying him monthly. Not exactly comparable

I get what your saying, but its not like hes robbing them at gunpoint. They can always withdraw their support, who knows if they did it might actually motivate him to do something besides listen to crappy music.

indeed. anyway life is free. il just ignore the thread here until my grandchild tell me its released on dlsite 9.0 XD i did help in his patreon at first i am glad i blocked and retired in the first 2 months. since he wasnt updating well

A YEAR of "delay", WHILE people are paying him monthly. Not exactly comparable

This has been repeated a bunch already, but his Patreon explicitly states that it's his cigarette/hobby fund in the goals section.

Absolutely zero of it goes towards game development unless he feels like it. The game (at this point in time) is explicitly stated as being free-access with no Patron-only content.

Yeah we've been through this countless times and I still mostly disagree, only brought this up in context of Boxtie's statement

It would be a shame to lock it though, this is like the second or third most replied to thread in this forum.

What kind of surprises me more than anything though is that nobody has tried to do something in this same vein. Just look at it, its 5? 7? long years overdue and their are still a few people who will white knight it here. If that doesn't indicate a market for this, don't know what possibly could.

You have Snow Maiden Eve, but that's already a clusterfuck.

I've heard rumors that the guy who made SME let Ill use the code. But the codes a clusterfuck. That's why translations don't apply to the code.

You have Snow Maiden Eve, but that's already a clusterfuck.

I've heard rumors that the guy who made SME let Ill use the code. But the codes a clusterfuck. That's why translations don't apply to the code.

You don't really need the original code to do something similar, and if its as bad as you suggest it might even be better not to have it. I'm more referring to copying the concept he showcased really, its a kinda blended rts/strategy with hardcore rpg aspects and real time combat/assault/corruption simulation. Its a fucking amazing concept that I just cant believe nobody has ripped off yet.

Regarding the links between Maidensnow Eve and DnP: Ill used Ramble Rabbits (the author of Maidensnow Eve) code - plain and simple. That's OK; if memory serves, the code in question is licensed under something like the BSD license (if you want to check, just search DnP's code for the word "maidensnow" - you should find 3-4 scripts authored by Ramble Rabbit).

Translations don't apply to Maidensnow mainly because of the antics of someone who was modding the SFW Maidensnow game into an adult version which really upset Ramble Rabbit to the point of them being completely and totally against all 3rd party modifications to their games. Over-reaction? Perhaps. But the quality of the code is certainly not the reason why translations are hard for Maidensnow Eve - it's because there's anti-mod efforts (which incidentally, can be trivially circumvented; if it weren't for the fact that Ramble Rabbit specifically stated that they did not want a fan translation, I would have done it myself). I have a pretty good idea on who the modder was, but it's probably not worth opening that can of worms.

But back on point, if anything DnP is at least a derivative of Maidensnow Eve, and not the other way around. As to why there aren't more games like this? Because it turns out that modding RPGMaker into a completely different type of game is really hard to do, bluntly. Most users of RPGMaker will stick closer to what it was designed for - turn based random encounter battles - than modding the engine into an entirely different genre.

Just noticed some update posed on 5 May 2018 in his block.

From google translate. he said that some bugs fix, positive reactive while being fuck (which I assumed it as 'ahegao'), and look like we got new area called slum.

Didn't mention release date yet.

・ジャンプで柱や植え込みに上れたのを修正
・転倒、開脚ステートは移動力低下状態で移動できるようにし、移動時に開脚ステートを解除
・移動力減少(移動力半減は含まない)後の最低値を1に変更
・顔に液体が描画されてなかったのを修正
・性交時の腕上げポーズを追加
・手コキ状態とそのポーズを追加
・バイブ関連の画像を変更
・アクターの救出後に立ち絵が表示されなかったのを修正
・階層変更時に被性交状態のPTメンバーは拉致されるように
・未救出の監禁アクターが視界内に居る場合、立ち絵をミラー表示するように
・立ち絵ミラー表示時のグリッチを修正
・監禁日数が長いほど監禁中の自動調教回数が増えるように調整
・監禁日数が長いほど性アビリティが上がりやすくなるように調整
・監禁中の自動調教後に短時間の休憩を適用するように(スペルストックなど回復)
・ダンジョンの階段や出口はPCが移動可能で階段と同一座標に居る場合のみアクティベートできるように
・犯され中に積極的な反応をするように
・従順の増減を動的な処理に変更
・街中のNPCに対する攻撃行為をボタン長押しで実行できるように
・寺院内、スラムなどは中立ゾーンとしWANTED状態でもガードに襲われないように

・エラーログの内容を言語設定に合わせて調整、及びエラー報告のガイドラインを追加

Nice, a bump that's not just a necro. This should be good for at least 20 posts worth of drama.

Nice, a bump that's not just a necro. This should be good for at least 20 posts worth of drama.

Don't mind if I do, then.

Here's the google translated version:

· Fixed jumping to pillars and implantation
· Turnover and open leg state should be able to move in the state of low moving force and release leg state when moving
· Change the lowest value after the decrease in moving force (not including moving force half) to 1
- Fixed that liquid was not drawn on the face
· Add arm raising pose during sexual intercourse
Added handjob status and pose
· Change vibrate related image
- Fixed that standing picture was not displayed after rescuing Actor
· PT members who are in sexual intercourse will be kidnapped when changing hierarchy
· When a non-rescued confinement actor is in sight, make a standing picture mirror display
· Fix glitch when standing mirror display
· Adjust so that the longer the detention days are, the greater the number of auto-training during confinement
· Adjust so that sexability will be easier to rise as detention days increase
· Apply a short break after self-training during confinement (recovery of spellstock etc.)
· The stairs and exits of the dungeon can be activated only when the PC is movable and in the same coordinates as the stairs
· To make a positive reaction while being fucked
· Change obedience increase / decrease to dynamic processing
· Attack action against NPC in town can be executed by long pressing button
· In the temple, slums and so on are neutral zones so that they are not attacked by the guard even in the WANTED state

I can't say I'm not hyped for an update, because I am. I should really learn to lower my expectations by now. :cautious::rolleyes::cry:

I expect a cluster fuck of crash-bugs after he releases the first update in a long time.

1 year worth of work and just bugfixes.. Safe to say that we'll never get a full release

I suggest we just say "Fuck it", and start mod the shit out of it, like VH01 with KATTEBAN since the author went missing for a while.

It had been almost 3 years since an actual file, I don't see what being the reason of stopping us modding.

1 year worth of work and just bugfixes.. Safe to say that we'll never get a full release

Unless Ill lives to be like 140 years old... Your probably right; which is a damn shame. So much potential here... :sick:

Back