What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

WonderLlama2008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tyris101

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can anyone send or share with me an actually working version? Can't open most of these saves with what patches I found :/

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can anyone send or share with me an actually working version? Can't open most of these saves with what patches I found :/
I will provide a link in a few minutes.

This is one of my favorite games in my collection, would be a shame if someone were not be able to enjoy it ^^

And don´t forget to save your game (pressing w gets you into the menu. I often don´t find it right away and torture my keyboard until I randomly hit the right key xD)

Edit: There we go, enjoy!

Last edited:

Sofian1337

Reputation score
don't bother its just in the demo state it started in in 2013 the games dead it will never be finished just like Adventures of Garnet

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
don't bother its just in the demo state it started in in 2013 the games dead it will never be finished just like Adventures of Garnet
Thanks for necroing a thread just to say information that's common knowledge around here

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Every time this thread gets bumped back to page one my heart breaks a little more.
He did claim last month his psoriasis is mostly cured, after suffering with it for 2 decades. And he's not dead, which is always a good thing.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can relate to the creator's problem a tiny bit, since I also had health issues since late last year, which delayed the heck out of my CG set.
It's painful to "resume work" with dojin stuff when you could have it completed much earlier and there's some hesitation.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
He did claim last month his psoriasis is mostly cured, after suffering with it for 2 decades. And he's not dead, which is always a good thing.
Don't get your hopes up on it, at least when it comes to the game
Sounds to me more like his patreon has finally dried up enough to have to deliver something again if he wants to keep getting monthly donations

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sounds to me more like his patreon has finally dried up enough to have to deliver something again if he wants to keep getting monthly donations
The cynical me believes this.

I can relate to the creator's problem a tiny bit, since I also had health issues since late last year, which delayed the heck out of my CG set.
It's painful to "resume work" with dojin stuff when you could have it completed much earlier and there's some hesitation.
The hopeful me hopes for this.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I mean, he hasn't been getting much more than maybe $50-$60 a month for the past few years. So unless dropping a few bucks really makes that much of a difference, I'm inclined towards being a bit more lenient myself.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I mean, he hasn't been getting much more than maybe $50-$60 a month for the past few years.
I mean thats pretty good for doing literally nothing. And I'm pretty sure he was still around 150$ per month a year ago despite 2(?) years of nothing.
Again I don't want to antagonize the guy any further but "his condition becoming too bad to continue work on the project" perfectly co-incided with him reaching a pretty comfy side-income on Patreon so my trust in this guys narrative is nil.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
That's prefectly reasonable. I mean someone who wanted to remain credible would have turned off the charges when they could no longer do work.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
I mean, he hasn't been getting much more than maybe $50-$60 a month for the past few years. So unless dropping a few bucks really makes that much of a difference, I'm inclined towards being a bit more lenient myself.
Isn't he from Vietnam or something?
That small amount might be a pretty good income there

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
That's prefectly reasonable. I mean someone who wanted to remain credible would have turned off the charges when they could no longer do work.
The patreon was never in exchange for work. It was only ever a charity thing to help him out. That's literally what it was pitched as. I think there are even legal issues with Japan making it difficult for it to have been anything else.
Anyone putting money in expecting anything else wasn't paying attention. I mean, I find it weird how long some people have been contributing, but it is what it is.

Uh, ILL lives in japen. Not vietnam.
Right, and the cost of living in Japan is not cheap, generally speaking.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
You know, I've been playing this on and off for years, but I've only just come across the plant monsters tentacle raping the heroine.

The problem of course is that 99.9% of the time they'll do their big bite attack and that's a game over.
Don't suppose anyone is familiar enough to rpgm to make a mod to disable the plantmonster's bite attack?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
If you just want tentacle raping, I think Mindflayer in deeper floor is a bit better for that.

egosga

Reputation score
I saw a someone named peter sent a save with there is only a Lynn at a game and you control her, it looks like a mod.But it crashes after some fighting. If anyone knows working version of it, can you send it to me?

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for the bump, but I tried to search for this, but I either don't know how to use the search functions or it has never been discussed.

How do I get the Heaven bandits to initiate vaginal sex? I can easily lose the barrier and even lose her virginity to Joker's vibrator, but the only way they ever penetrate her vaginally is if I skip the meat toilet scene.