What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

I have a question. Is the demo the only version of the game or is there a larger release available to patrons or people who have bought the game?

I'm aware there's not a FULL release cause' the game isn't complete yet, obviously, I just want to know if there's a bigger version than the demo...

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where in the flying fuck! i've been rummaging in the extracted pack folder!
tell me where it is!

I redownload, i fucking swear its not there! oh god it kills me
is there graphic pack update or something?
If that shtuff floats your boat you have to check out, if you haven't already, Eluku's games: Fairy Fighting and Wolf's Dungeon (In Development).
You will 'totally pop a million boners'.

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have a question. Is the demo the only version of the game or is there a larger release available to patrons or people who have bought the game?

I'm aware there's not a FULL release cause' the game isn't complete yet, obviously, I just want to know if there's a bigger version than the demo...
Follow-up to this. I just went and starting giving ILL money on patron, I mean he deserves it, and got some non-encrypted version of D&P... What's the difference?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

According so what people have been saying, ILL has a lot of the future contents such as map and story line done. Maybe some scenario scenes and CGs as well. However, he's been tweaking - trying to make the perfect UI and gameplay for the game.

Feel free to correct me if someone knows better.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If that shtuff floats your boat you have to check out, if you haven't already, Eluku's games: Fairy Fighting and Wolf's Dungeon (In Development).
Nah, im interested because it's miene & it's rpg
i mean, miene is young with huge butt & it's rpg
appreciate the recommendation tho

on topic, the new demo looks good, crash here & there for now but can become great again.
i just wish Ill would take Butakoma 300g route, i mean the uncensor thing.
something like official-"unofficial" patch shhh don't tell dlsite

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Despite the long wait, its really great quality such that there is nothing to complain about.

Trying to raise Lynn's Maso stat but proving to be futile, got Exposure Maniac 4, sadly though no idea about Abnormal Maniac and Masochism though.

Here's to hoping we get more content in the month of July, but already quite happy with it thus far.

Some things I've noticed: When reviving Lynn in the Temple of Pain, game sometimes crashes, and using a save from the version before, some skills refuse to work, namely the revive skill (Going to start a new run and see if that resolves the problem).

Vaoreth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Follow-up to this. I just went and starting giving ILL money on patron, I mean he deserves it, and got some non-encrypted version of D&P... What's the difference?
Good job on keeping Ill in the green.

The unencrypted verison will let you disassemble the game and look through the assets. Which was not possible for the demo version. It also means if you have the RPG maker editor you could import everything and modify it essentially allow modding of the game.
Ill has been very protective of the game so dont expect much extra in the unencrypted files over what was already available in the game.

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't seem to save in either English Or Japanese language, I keep getting this error

Any help?

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hory shit the animations look very time consuming but there is shitload of tentacle and other things i dont like that much. :( (no i dont hate the dev for it but it freaks me out)

BTT: Im kinda worried about ILL and his project. Theres soooo much to do until the game is finished, hes probably working all by himself and hes not that healthy at all. I fear on some point he either quits it or he simply cant work any longer on it cuz hes getting even more sick or something else.

Hopefully he shares the code for the game and give his ok so other ppl can finish it if this happens.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't seem to save in either English Or Japanese language, I keep getting this error

Any help?
Check Ill's blog for a patch; it should be on the front page if you follow the links in this topic's original post.

vjilaquin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could you post the patch on MEGA as well, because the file on google drive have reached it's max downloads already.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game crashes an awful lot for me even in xp compat mode.
When I try to inspect anything thats almost everytime a crash.

Btw. how do I clean the clothes? They got cum stained and now miene wont put them on anymore :(
Has ILL switched rpgmaker engines?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could you post the patch on MEGA as well, because the file on google drive have reached it's max downloads already.
There's actually a workaround for that (save it to your drive, then make a copy of it - you'd be surprised at the things you can learn from a quick Google search, and no, that's not sarcasm), but I assume it's not a big deal for me to reupload it to something more easily accessible. .

WurstWasser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Btw. how do I clean the clothes? They got cum stained and now miene wont put them on anymore :(
Has ILL switched rpgmaker engines?
try using the bathroom at home, there should be a glowing tile that allows you to wash yourself.

macer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got bug that Miene's portrait on the right of screen is in leotard even when she's naked?

Fuana is cute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah that bug is persistence atm

Edit

As of now, Ill fix it with 20160702 patch.

Last edited:

Trevelontous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got bug that Miene's portrait on the right of screen is in leotard even when she's naked?
That and a lot of animations catch, and don't switch over when a new event happens. The best way to get it to update that I've found is to press d and go to save/load then back out of it and the animation/Miene will be updated to what it's supposed to be.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And theres a 2nd patch on the blog now.... make sure to put both in the patch folder of the game.

btw... make sure you start the game fresh too... most of the saves will break the game... even after adding a new patch.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And theres a 2nd patch on the blog now.... make sure to put both in the patch folder of the game.

btw... make sure you start the game fresh too... most of the saves will break the game... even after adding a new patch.
Awww.... But I like my slutty miene...

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Awww.... But I like my slutty miene...
haha Yes i love the patches but the biggest downside is saying bye bye to slutty Miene and Lynn.... for a bit :p