What's new

[Complete - Full] [Shoku] A Record of Delia's War (RE194287)

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, but not much. I've translated another two bad endings, which is good, but I'm having a hard time keeping focused on this or any of my projects. I just finished moving to a new city and a new job, and I'm still trying to get used to working nights. You'd think with more time during the day I'd be productive, but I just feel perpetually hungover.

I am still working, though. I won't leave y'all hanging! I'll be out of town for the next couple of days, so I'll upload a new version with the few changes that I've made later today.

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Patch file pleeeeeaaaaaaseeeeee
Sorry, but no. If you look in the thread, there's a post outlining how to apply the translation, as well as the extraction tool needed to crack the game file.

abido

Reputation score
What i need to do get the translation ? I dowloaded the Link and now ?:D Inside the folder is Data/Game.

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, Eycaj.

So, status report: I've got the last BE scene translated, but I've come to discover that I missed a questline. Somehow, despite translating ancillary text at various points, I completely missed a huge chunk of text. So, I'm working on that for now.

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hang in there, man. Pace yourself and don't get overwhelmed. A bunch of strangers' boners aren't worth burning out lmao

Ryuuzou

Lurker
Reputation score
Somehow i didnt get any notification tick from email or from the forum notification log.
I'm still waiting for the complete translation until i re-play Delia.
Keep it up, my man.

asukashinn

Lurker
Reputation score
You're doing god's work, my dude.
...Or would it be the devil's work?
Either way, whatever deity's work you're doing.. keep doing what you do!

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, Eycaj.

So, status report: I've got the last BE scene translated, but I've come to discover that I missed a questline. Somehow, despite translating ancillary text at various points, I completely missed a huge chunk of text. So, I'm working on that for now.
thanks, also @Eycaj is right, keep it moderately bro, we feel bad if you overwork yourself

Rufamm

Lurker
Reputation score
it works now thanks for help

Last edited:

Blurglurgh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Congratulations on finishing the project! Mad respect from me, this is not a short translation work by any means. Thanks again for all your effort.

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how do I get it to work? I put it in the game nothing yeah congratulations but again how do get it to work?
If you go back one page, somebody else already asked and he explained it in full.

There's also a stickied post in the translations forum, that this thread is in, specifically about applying translations.

Edit: Actually, lmao, somebody on this page asked the same thing already.

Update posted, by the way.
The fucking mad man actually did it. From this day forward you may have my wallet, good sir.

Last edited: