What's new

[WIP - Full] [SKUNKS] Magical Girl ★ Riiru

OP
D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [SKUNKS] Magical Girl ★ Riiru

Working on it, sorry for the long delay. Just finished another scene, the training bondage one, now I'll work on Alraune and probably the one with the succubus and Yae next. And those are probably all the scenes anyone would be interested in, the others are pretty boring, as far as I'm concerned. But I guess I should finish those as well, for the sake of everything being translated.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Working on it, sorry for the long delay. Just finished another scene, the training bondage one, now I'll work on Alraune and probably the one with the succubus and Yae next. And those are probably all the scenes anyone would be interested in, the others are pretty boring, as far as I'm concerned. But I guess I should finish those as well, for the sake of everything being translated.
Thanks for your hard work :3

OP
D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And I just had to re-do the Alraune game over from scratch... something went wrong, so I had to completely re-do that one. Another event I had already translated completely is also gone, this is getting kind of frustrating. Anyways, I'll upload the next update a little bit later and hope it isn't all messed up. I'll keep the old version up, just in case. If anything is wrong with the new upload, sorry, I'll fix it as soon as possible.

And I think I'll stop working on this in favour of another game that will be released soon, after doing the Yae succubus game over. All the other game overs don't really seem that interesting, mostly just some slime/bondage stuff. So yeah, unless someone wants one of the remaining ones, I'll soon move on to another game.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

And I just had to re-do the Alraune game over from scratch... something went wrong, so I had to completely re-do that one. Another event I had already translated completely is also gone, this is getting kind of frustrating. Anyways, I'll upload the next update a little bit later and hope it isn't all messed up. I'll keep the old version up, just in case. If anything is wrong with the new upload, sorry, I'll fix it as soon as possible.

And I think I'll stop working on this in favour of another game that will be released soon, after doing the Yae succubus game over. All the other game overs don't really seem that interesting, mostly just some slime/bondage stuff. So yeah, unless someone wants one of the remaining ones, I'll soon move on to another game.
Hey, I think that's A-ok. You've been on this game for a while now, and like you said, it seems like you got the major scenes that a lot of people like out of the way.

OP
D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I'll try to get back to it eventually, though I might be rather busy, for the next few months. A lot of rl stuff coming up and another game that looks promising, so I'll try to translate it as soon as it's released. (Dungeon of Lust, by Black Megane Laboratory)

iDubstep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fighting! You can do dis :3

OP
D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fighting! You can do dis :3
Geez, better get to it, huh? I just noticed that Easter is right around the corner and the other game isn't out, as of yet... maybe I should pull an all-nighter and just finish this game. No promises, but I think I can get some scenes done. Not sure about the main game scenes, since that would take a few extra hours of copy-pasting and would be easy to get around if I upload my save file collection... well, your call. Guess I'd better get started, huh? :D

iDubstep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Geez, better get to it, huh? I just noticed that Easter is right around the corner and the other game isn't out, as of yet... maybe I should pull an all-nighter and just finish this game. No promises, but I think I can get some scenes done. Not sure about the main game scenes, since that would take a few extra hours of copy-pasting and would be easy to get around if I upload my save file collection... well, your call. Guess I'd better get started, huh? :D
; n ; now I know the labor of translations. God bless individuals liek you. God bless :) Thank you for your hard effort > w <

thyladras

Lurker
Reputation score

hello, someone have a full unlock save ?

thx

Kloxar

Reputation score
Hello everyone, what is the state of the translation right now?

GoldGame

Reputation score
i know its probaly anoying but i just wish to ask if your still working on this and if so if you could tell how far % wise you are in it

Nayko93

Reputation score
still no news ? so close to the finished translation , it's frustrating 😞
if the main translator can't finish it ( ant thanks for his work until now ) I hope somebody can finish the last bit of translation

virtualfap

Reputation score
Hey awesome thanks for sharing this with translation. Been dying to play this since I saw it on DL. Thanks for the effort translating this game bro.

Nayko93

Reputation score
please someone , is there still someone working on this or have a full translation ??

Nayko93

Reputation score
Needlessly bumping
I think you can mark this thread as abandoned....