What's new

[WIP - Full] [SKUNKS] Magical Girl ★ Riiru

OP
D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [SKUNKS] Magical Girl ★ Riiru

Well, if it were going by which scenes I'm generally more interested in seeing translated, going in reverse chronological order would actually cover it, honestly.

The last few scenes are sometimes nearly entirely new scenarios so seeing what the deal is would be interesting, while the first few scenes seem pretty much the same as Riiru's so guessing what's going on is more straightforward. Ultimately up to you though. If you just wanted people to pick ONE, I'm kinda curious about the corruption one where Yae becomes Rukuruko's minion.
Very well, I will probably do it in reversed order then. Some of the earlier scenes were pretty uninspired (not even new CG), so you're probably right. The one you're requesting was the game over of the giant Rukoruko battle in free mode, if I'm not mistaken? Then I'll get to working on that.

allweek

Reputation score

Just here to say thank you for your work! Randomly found this game as Vore is a huge fetish of mine. Am very glad someone is taking the time to go out and translate it. Had a lot of fun with what you've done so far. Thanks a lot <3!

OP
D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just here to say thank you for your work! Randomly found this game as Vore is a huge fetish of mine. Am very glad someone is taking the time to go out and translate it. Had a lot of fun with what you've done so far. Thanks a lot <3!
No problem, since I was going to translate parts of it either way for myself. I'm a pretty big fan of that particular fetish as well and I love yuri, so it was a pretty obvious choice. I would also recommend Card Quest 2, if you haven't already taken a look at it. I completely translated it and it may be to your liking. Shameless self-promotion ftw. :D

The only thing that has significantly changed for me since I started doing it for the community is the quality and therefore the amount of work I put into the whole thing. I mean, most of my work consists of using translation software, interpreting what it's trying to tell me and translating that to actual English. I'm pretty busy with a lot of stuff, so sorry for making you all wait so long for updates. Anyways, thanks a lot to you as well. :)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In some places you have her name translated as Riiru, in others it's Ryiru.

Some of the skillbook discriptions have both at once and make it sound like it's talking about two diffrent characters.

OP
D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In some places you have her name translated as Riiru, in others it's Ryiru.

Some of the skillbook discriptions have both at once and make it sound like it's talking about two diffrent characters.
Riru's name is intended to be that way. Her real name is Riru, her magical girl alias is Ryiru. In the Japanese version her name is also written in different ways, so I adapted it that way.

Fixed the descriptions, now it's always Ryiru there. I won't upload it yet, that always takes forever. Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
OP
D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As requested, the Yae corruption game over is finally translated, you can download it from the first post. I'll be out for a while, so sorry if I can't respond. Still, if you experience any issues or have questions, feel free to post them. I'll respond as soon as possible and fix whatever is in need of fixing.

allweek

Reputation score

Awesome! Thank you very much. If I could make a request for the next translation I think I'd really really enjoy the double unbirth scene if possible! Either way thank you very much for this stuff <3

OP
D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd like to apologise for the long wait, I'm back to working on this game. The current event order is Yae+Ryiru unbirth scene and afterwards the succubus scenes. This will probably take quite a lot of time, so sorry for that in advance.

ikillu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd like to apologise for the long wait, I'm back to working on this game. The current event order is Yae+Ryiru unbirth scene and afterwards the succubus scenes. This will probably take quite a lot of time, so sorry for that in advance.
No worries, I really do thank you for your work.

OP
D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the wait, I didn't have internet access for a while and couldn't really make progress with the translation because of that. Anyways, I added the game over event for the final fight against Ryiru and Yae (under free battles).

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the translation!

yep, same here!
saw this post and link from some1 in ulmf in another thread somewhere
;)

wish i could read the games but not badly enough to use this game to learn, it would probably take more than 1 play or alot of grinding to drill it into me and would have to play every month or few for me, and translating, if it could take less than 6 hrs for a huge vn or other game and few errors at the worst i think i would do it a few times a month if i could also have an easier time learning japanese to translate, also all the slightly and much more complex programming and stuff that idk and would also have to learn. but its not so easy so i wont and cant. :/

OP
D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

saw this post and link from some1 in ulmf in another thread somewhere
;)

wish i could read the games but not badly enough to use this game to learn, it would probably take more than 1 play or alot of grinding to drill it into me and would have to play every month or few for me, and translating, if it could take less than 6 hrs for a huge vn or other game and few errors at the worst i think i would do it a few times a month if i could also have an easier time learning japanese to translate, also all the slightly and much more complex programming and stuff that idk and would also have to learn. but its not so easy so i wont and cant. :/
Hm, that does look interesting. Actually learning Japanese would most likely help a lot with various issues I come across during translating a game (mostly whenever I end up guessing 'cause the software is being stupid) and it would increase the speed as well. Unfortunately I have rather little time as well and doing H-game translations (even professional ones) doesn't exactly earn you a living, not to mention that it's not something you'd like to tell your family or girlfriend. Even if I did learn Japanese, it still takes quite a lot of hours. 6 hours? Maybe if it took you 2 hours to read it or less, forget about big VNs in less then 50-100 hours. Even if you know Japanese and can type extremely fast, translating and writing isn't all there is to it. You also have to get a feel for the software that's being used by the VN. Some are rather easy to use, such as RPG-Maker, some can cause you a lot of trouble (Kirikiri for me).

This one for Ryiru was probably somewhere between 30 and 40 hours already (setting everything up, translating the sentences, writing them down, learning basic RPG-Maker stuff, then corrections and some other things) and Card Quest 2 took well over 50 hours (a lot of time also went into fixing crashes, but it has a lot of text). It's a pretty time-consuming hobby, in my experience.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry for the wait, I didn't have internet access for a while and couldn't really make progress with the translation because of that. Anyways, I added the game over event for the final fight against Ryiru and Yae (under free battles).
Sweet. Never thought I could appreciate an ero game this much when it's translated. Thanks again. If you're still taking requests for the next event, might I request the succubus one? The extra battle one where you fight with Rukoruko.

OP
D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sweet. Never thought I could appreciate an ero game this much when it's translated. Thanks again. If you're still taking requests for the next event, might I request the succubus one? The extra battle one where you fight with Rukoruko.
I'm glad to hear you enjoy it! No problem, without everyone's support I'd probably have stopped a while ago. And requests are open until I'm done translating everything. I'll get to it soon.

Gekiganger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any working links to the translated version? Have given all the ones here a try and no luck! Thanks

OP
D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any working links to the translated version? Have given all the ones here a try and no luck! Thanks
Sorry, I took the game down for a moment to upload the updated version, you were just unlucky to try it right when I was in the middle of replacing the downloads. :D Try it again, the mega link on the first page should work now. If it doesn't, just write me a quick message and I'll see what I can do.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry, I took the game down for a moment to upload the updated version, you were just unlucky to try it right when I was in the middle of replacing the downloads. :D Try it again, the mega link on the first page should work now. If it doesn't, just write me a quick message and I'll see what I can do.
Ooh, another update? Awesome, can't wait to see it. I'm just gonna give you a little reputa-
*rep system removed*
Oh. Right. Well, guess I'll have to go for the next best thing.

Thanks again for doing the request. Right now, however, I don't really have anymore, so if anyone else has any, I won't stop you.

OP
D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ooh, another update? Awesome, can't wait to see it. I'm just gonna give you a little reputa-
*rep system removed*
Oh. Right. Well, guess I'll have to go for the next best thing.

Thanks again for doing the request. Right now, however, I don't really have anymore, so if anyone else has any, I won't stop you.
Thanks, but I don't really deserve much praise for that sloppy update. One scene, after all that time? Not really something to be proud of, I'm afraid. ;) It's been long overdue, sorry to keep you waiting for so long. I'll try to get the next update out sooner, but I've had a rather busy schedule, lately. I hope it will get better in the next year, maybe I'll be able to update more frequently.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks, but I don't really deserve much praise for that sloppy update. One scene, after all that time? Not really something to be proud of, I'm afraid. ;) It's been long overdue, sorry to keep you waiting for so long. I'll try to get the next update out sooner, but I've had a rather busy schedule, lately. I hope it will get better in the next year, maybe I'll be able to update more frequently.
Nah man, you don't need to apologize. You're translating the game on your own time. I don't expect you to be churning out updates every week or something. Plus, I'm a gamer. I HAVE to be patient. I've got like 3 other things that I'm being really patient about, so why not add a 4th thing? It's all about that sweet payoff at the end. So yeah man, you do you and take as much time as you need.

ajmajm28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wanted to thank you for translating this and was hoping to request the yae alraune scene.