What's new

Southern Sanctum

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Southern Sanctum

"Boredom issssssss no reason to kill at whim." Vance says, hissing and stopping in Richard's face "If you do want to fight, I'll be happy to sssssssspar with you" he says, turning and slithering away, raising his right hand "Otherwise, just sssssstay out of my way"

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Misha snorted, "I know who he is, and it's better perhaps for you to stay out of his way." She turned to Richard, "I'm sure glad you're on our side. At least for now."

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vance would only get halfway across the room from Richard, before his lower body would go numb, mostly due to the fact it was encased in a four-inch thick block of ice.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

The secretary sighed, before she started coughing again, Please don't kill anyone here Richard, we may need them later. If it's not to much to ask can everyone in this room just behave?

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Saul raises a hand.

"That's enough, Richard, please unfreeze our outspoken friend. I believe you've made your point. I couldn't justify bringing you along if you took things much further."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Richard shrugs, then the block of ice around Vance changes, becoming a gel-like substance before melting.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vance looks at the ice changing, slithering away quickly and curling his tail, shaking the tip of it angrily "At least I know who not to piss off" he says, hissing and glaring across the room at Richard "My apologies for voicing my opinion. It was rude of me" he says, his arms behind his head as he yawns "I'm just a little flustered that I couldn't finish my sunbathing today"

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Cally snorted, "And sunbathing is more important than fixing this mess? Well why don't you go finish that and stay home while the rest of us do something useful?" She stomped a foot.

The secretary started coughing again, CHILDREN. Do i have to turn someone's mind inside out?

Cally looked sheepish, "No ma'am. I'm sorry."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"So we're suddenly to be the hope of everyone now or something?
..Well, I guess if we're supposed to be heroes, it's about time to act the part. So how are we to proceed?"

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The way I see it, we have three options. One, Find a cure for the virus first. Once we save everyone from that, we can find the fool behind thissssssss mess." Vance says, sighing as he looks around the room "Or we can find the person behind it first, and hope we find him before the virus claims any lives." he says, still looking around the room "Or we could handle both at the same time. It's your call, people."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Burrito, isn't your character name here Servante and not Vance? You've done that twice now and I JUST caught it.))

Orma had remained silent through most of the exchange, biting back any comment she might have said. Losing their cool wasn't going to help anyone. Finally when an opening presented itself, she spoke.

"We don't even know if there is a cure for this, or if it's possible to even create one. Still, that isn't reason to not try. I agree that we have those three options, though I think we need to try and find the person responsible for this, as well as those notes, as soon as we can. Who knows if he can counter any cure we find either?"

She pauses for a moment, collecting thoughts and measuring her words carefully. "Servante brings up very good points, and in a twist, so does Richard in a roundabout way. I think we all know if this person is crazy enough to unleash this virus again, that it's unlikely he or she is going to let us just waltz in and take them prisoner. We most likely will have to fight to bring them in and to get to those notes, and admittedly, we may have to kill this person. I must admit, I'm a little mixed feelings about killing the person responsible for this outright, but I concede it may be something we can not avoid doing. We must do what it takes to stop this virus if at all possible, and to be rid of it once and for all."

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

((Servante is Oni's character, the Selkie.))

Corvus, having listen awhile, decides to voice his opinion.

"I agree that attempting to create a cure is high on list of priorites. Between us, I reckon we've easily got the skills necessary to do it, but it would be much easier should we obtain the stolen notes. Assuming they're in the hands of the one responsible for this, I suggest we go after him. We'll need to recover them sooner or later anyway, and there's no time like the present."

"Much as I hate to be the sensible one, if we go after him first we may not have enough time to save lives."

"True enough, though if we create a cure beforehand it's entirely probable that he'll accelerate evolution in the virus and render it immune. Then we'll be back at square one. Even if some of us work towards a cure, the source should be neutralised as quickly as possible. Cut off the head, and the body will die."

"So do we kill him?"

"For what he has unleashed, he deserves retribution. If others will hesitate to end him... *Corvus partly draws his sword* ...then I will gladly do it for them."

Last edited:
OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Cally suddenly smiled, "I think I have a solution!" she said excitedly, "What about groups? We split into two groups, one leaves to kill the magician, and the other group searches for a way to find a cure!" she smiled triumphantly, and then waited expectantly for the secretary.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I second the notion" Vance says, slithering over to beside Cally "I'll gladly help in any way possible." he says, a smile slowly coming to his face

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It sounds like a pretty good plan, plus a half-dozen people would be more manageable as a group. I have two concerns. First, do we have a reliable way of contacting the other group, should we decisively fail or succeed in our objectives? Second, the team sent to deal with the originator of the virus needs to remember that those notes might prove a valuable resource when attempting to reverse, cure or even vaccinate against the virus." Saul looks at the secretary and around the room for further input.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Ah, ok, my brain is fried lol.))

"I have to agree with Cally, splitting up to cover more ground sounds like our best bet. As for communication... well we have at least one telepath here, I'm not sure if anyone else is here or not out of our group, but I can definitely act as a medium and relay for one of the groups."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Richard seems to glance all around the room for a moment, including looking at the ceiling and floor. He doesn't really seem to react much to what's being said though. Should anyone be keeping a particularly close eye on Richard, there would appear to have been an extremely brief flicker of his ice magic...

Last edited:
OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Misha seemed just as eager as Cally and went to take a step forward, when she realized that the water under her feet, had turned into ice. She rolled her eyes, and muttered something under her breath before saying, "I also agree with Cally. I think it's a good plan."