What's new

Southern Sanctum

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
Re: Southern Sanctum

(and now to get Richard the NPC outta here...)

Richard took a long hard look at the secretary, before turning on his heel and gliding from the room.

The secretary sighed, and then smiled at the children. I think you have some very good ideas young ones. Give me a moment, and I'll put you together. Please, familiarize yourselves with each other, if you haven't already.

Cally drifted up behind Servante, a mad sort of grin on her face, and pulled his hood down, "I knew it was you!"

Misha rolled her eyes again, and turned to Saul, "You're Saul aren't you? I've heard about you from some of my friends."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"I know, I know, I'm late, it was a long walk, okay? I got short legs, what do you want?" Jess the halfling walks in, looking around the room to see who all was there. Her eyes light up when she spots Saul, and she walks over to him. "Hey mum, brought you some coney, haven't had the chance to do much with it though. And before you ask, 'cause I know you're gonna, here's the knives." She tosses a dead rabbit up to his easy catching level, and two knives follow it up, sticking into it and giving it an odd spin before he can catch it.

"So what was up with that other guy? He almost trampled me leaving, I got him back for it though."

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Misha looked horrified, "Be glad you're going with us then, you DON'T want to see Richard get angry."

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I concur. Crazy fool almosssssssst froze me sssssssolid" Vance says, slithering around the room, thoughts running through his head on how to solve the problem, it would almost seem like he was pacing, if he had human feet

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Jess looks serious for a moment as she contemplates the idea of Richard angry, but goes right back to her usual self quickly. "Odd, I've never seen him angry, he's pretty much the only one that laughs at my jokes..." At this, she pulls four knives from nowhere and starts juggling them.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Maithgens starts from his reverie in the corner, "Sorry about that I was just daydreaming a little. I am Maithgen to any of you that don't know me. I don't really know what exactly we'll be able to do to stop this, but I'm willing to do my best. So let's get this thing going, we don't have much time to waste."

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"Oh right." Misha blushed, "I'm Misha Petrova, I have strong illusionary talents and average Transmutation. Umm..." She blushed a little more, "I can make very good enchantments for clothes, but about the only thing i can do with metal is make anti rust charms..." Then she looked around, "I figured maybe we could list off what we can do, and who we are, and go from there?"

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ah yes good idea," Maithgen says. "My particular talents are a strong ability for conjuration, and a medium ability for telekinesis. I can also do things with plants mainly make them grow or recede, but I can make it rain or make the wind blow though not for very long."

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"Manipulating plants would be very useful out in the jungles, if we run into anything... Especially the carnivorous ones." Misha mused.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Jess puts another knife in the air, totalling five now. "Well, lets see. I'm Jess, and in case there's someone in this school who I haven't had the chance to entertain, i play with knives. I'm also your resident outdoors expert, or at least one of them. Hunting, tracking, shelter, you name it."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Orma Mavron, and as I stated before, I'm a long range telepath, and I have medium level of skill in teleportation as well. I can also work with Fire, Lightning and Wind magic."

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm Corvus. I'm a smith. I have average teleportation and powerful transmutation abilities. I'm also quite skilled at casting protective and endurance enhancing spells on weapons."

"Name's Calcius. Fighter. Stand in my way if you wanna get sliced in half. Or shot, either way works for me. I've got a few magic tricks up my sleeve, nothing outta the ordinary. Fire, Lightning, Water, Wind, the works."

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Name's Vance Kuuruseb. I'm also a smith. I have fairly strong Transmutation abilities, and I am very skilled at bestowing offensive enchantments upon weapons. Burning slices, freezing cuts. I can make it happen." Vance says, sighing as he stretches his arms "Don't take any of my weapons lightly. They may just have a hidden effect that could put you in danger." he says, grinning as he blinks his yellow serpent-eyes

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well it looks like were all pretty varied in our abilities, maybe we do have a chance at this after all."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kua scratched the back of his neck and looked at the ground.
"Most of you probably don't know me, I'm Kua. My skills.. well, I'm large and I've got tough skin so I hit things harder than they hit me. Thats uhh.. that's about it"
He took a breath to continue but instead just closed his mouth and stepped backward.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The selkie blushes bright red as Cally recognizes him and looks at the floor. "I am good at instantaneous transportation, and more than gifted at the illusory arts. I can also exert control over the water, the winds and the lightning." Servante pauses to regain his composure, brushes back his long hair and fixes the secretary with a gaze.

"I will play along for two reasons, and two reasons alone. First, to prove that humans were responsible for this plague. Second, to prove that a human stole my skin. And when I find those responsible, I will do what a human would do... how is it said... 'an eye for an eye.'"

Last edited:
OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"Why are you hiding from me?" She said. Then turned to the others, "I'm Cally. I'm a strong telepath and moderately good at transmutation. I've got strong wind and water magic, and weak lightning magic." She shrugged.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I am NOT hiding." Servante hisses back, turning red again and pulling his cowl over his face.

Saul catches the rabbit offered by Jess. "Thanks. Looks like we'll have to roast this critter up after the meeting." He gives a good-natured conspiratorial wink to the halfling.

The werebear puts a friendly hand on Kua's shoulder and turns to answer Misha. "Yes, my name is Saul. Saul Uziel, though most of my dorm-kids and students just call me 'Mom.' I study here and I also teach martial arts and a few self-defense courses for women. I'm also a 'dorm-mom,' hence the nickname." He grins.

"I contracted lycanthropy years ago, so if my appearance changes you'll just have to BEAR with me. Hopefully... you don't find it... unBEARable. We should probably get going... BEAR-ee soon." The corny joking has been Saul's way of both breaking the ice and dealing with his condition for almost as long as he's been a lycanthrope, and he employs it now.

Last edited:
OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Cally let out a slightly demented giggle, and Misha shook her head with a wry smile.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kua tried to think aloud that it wasn't funny but couldn't help but let a smirk sneak out