What's new

Space Ark Plymouth Signup

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Space Ark Plymouth Signup

Judging by the buy chart, which states that it takes 1 point to go to level 6 in a stat, you can either assume a) that all stats start at 5, or B) all stats start at 0, but the first point gets you from 0 to 6 and just spend at least 1 point in each stat so they are at least six.

Yes, it's better safe than sorry to ask, but option B amuses me, so I had to take this opportunity to say it.

(I thought the same thing until I looked at the table at the bottom of the 'stats points' spoiler)
Both thoughts crossed my mind, but yes, better to be safe than sorry. If nothing else, it clarifies a bit in the rules. And speaking of clarification, I think you meant Earth becomes "UNinhabitable," Loli.

Also, since I can't stop myself:

I think you may have gotten the effects of Prismatic Spray wrong... The effects of a prismatic spray are
Something I thought about, too, being the geek that I am.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Strength: 15
Dexterity: 6
Intelligence: 8
Vitality: 9
HP: 12
I think that should be 16.5.. if there is .5

If there are .5's, archer needs a talking to as well.

As for my own character
CHARACTER SHEET:
Name: Connor
Race: Human
Class: Military
Equipment:
1 Folding Blade (1d8 + str/2)
1 Hunting Rifle (2d6 + dex/4)
1 Light Body Armor (3 defense)

Skills:
Ballistics: 5
Climbing: 2
Energy Weapons: 6
General knowledge: 1
Hiding: 4

HP:
Strength: 8
Dexterity: 14
Intelligence: 10
Vitality: 9
Awakening Trigger:
Small meditation/reflection. He's used to being calm and under control, so if a situation were to come to a point that he was in serious danger, it's almost granted he's not level headed, and takes a second to calm himself down and take a deep breath.

Backstory:
Connor is usually very serious in personality (let's see if I can pull that off). He always took military service seriously, and is terse with people in his responses, curt but not rude. For the most part, he enjoys isolation and is very level-headed, which helped him exceed at being a sniper. Long hours alone and managing himself steadily, watching things at a distance and avoided any and all uncomfortable conversation. He doesn't hate being questioned or talked to, but it's mainly unfamiliar to him and like most people, tries to keep away from anything awkward.

Description:
Very short brown hair, with the exception of his bangs that nearly hang to his eyebrows, giving a very straightforward look to his head. Mostly clean shaven with a goatee, light brown eyes, and a slightly thin build. Above average height, attributed mainly to his long legs.

Mech:
1 Scout (150 Armor, Basic Mech, Punch 1d20 + piloting, Vulcan 4d4 + dex/4)

Do you want sexual content for this character: Y
monsters: especially spider-ish stuff cuz thats always cool and tentacles, futas, bondage, light scratching, needless to say penetration is fine cum inside and all that. I guess he can't technically be "impregnated" but if eggs can be put in him, all good.

*edited for finishness*

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A second character if allowed:

CHARACTER SHEET:
Name: Trishia
Race (mostly for RP flavor): Artificial Human (created human/clone, not psion)
Class: Military
Equipment: Folding Blade (1d8 + str/2)
1 Telescopic Lance (1d12 + str/2) or 1 Prismatic Spray (3d2 + dex/4, ignores def)

Skills: Melee 4
Piloting 4
Grappling 4
Awakening 2
Technology 4

HP:
Strength: 10
Dexterity: 9
Intelligence: 9
Vitality: 13
Awakening Trigger: EXTREME fear, anything that would be considered near impossible to escape/survive from (obviously she has to make it) (once every 12 hours)

Backstory: (Optional, but suggested)

Description:

Mech: Tank (200 Armor, Basic Mech, Punch 1d25 + piloting)

If Y, list fetishes: Anal, blow job, tit fuck, bukake, bdsm, tentacles, egglaying, enemas, scat.

Let me know what all and if anything needs to be changed.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You seem to have spent 47 out of 25 stat points, even if you are allowed to make a second character.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Interest is shown, though before I make a finalised commitment I'm gonna have to read over everything when I come home from work tomorrow. Also, is this gonna be a fast paced, slow paced or in between paced game?

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ug.

Name: Rachel
Class: Psion
Equipment:
1 Hunting Knife (1d6 + str/2)
1 Folding Blade (1d8 + str/2)

Skills:
Melee: 7
Piloting: 1
Escaping: 3
Hiding: 4
Climbing: 2

Psion Powers:
Lightning
Throw

Stats:
HP: 12
Strength: 12
Dexterity: 9
Intelligence: 14
Vitality: 5
Awakening Trigger: Terror.

Backstory: (Basically, she was a thief who's now turned into a treasure hunter, her psionics having manifested when a guard/cop that caught her tried to rape her. She's never been particularly good with ranged weapons, preferring melee weapons. Might spell this out a little better later.)

Mech:
1 Junker (100 Armor, Basic Mech, Punch 1d20 + piloting)

If Y, list fetishes: Monsters, cum, being impregnated, being helpless/dominated.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Wow... There's a fairly good character balance in here.

2 Civilians
2 Militaries (3 if TX has a second character)
1 Psion
1 Artificial Psion

That's a bit surprising.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well for me having a lot of powers and weapons gets in the way of letting strange organisms violate you. A crime in my book.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hp on the first character still wasn't fixed.

Where's Ryu, this RP needs more penises.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

This looks like interesting. I might make a character.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually, I thought about making a male character and I might, if we're allowed to make a second, but I need a concept for him first, considering Lucy was my first, and so far, only idea. The charrie could have gone either way.

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry for not responding earlier, most of the charrie sheets look okay for now, most triggers I'm allowing, just remember it's a percentile chance that they activate, at the moment I'm just doing a few maps and whatnot and preparing to start, yesterday was a little hectic for me, so nothing got done D: <

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Because I'm a retard that should stop trying to swap numbers around, I forgot that all stats start at 5 >.>

All skills, however, still start at 0

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

1 Question: when I wrote my trigger, I was presuming we could have awakened abilities that, along with sending out a massive wave of telekinetic energy or something of the like, use minor amounts of psion energy to create 'psychic bandages' that would set the character at 1 hp, allowing them to limp back to base as long as they didn't encounter anything else, could something like that work?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Name: Amelia
Class: Psion
Equipment:
1 Hunting Knife (1d6 + str/2)
1 Handgun (1d8 + dex/4, may cause bleeding)

Skills:
Awakening - 4
Charm - 4
Escape - 4
Listening - 3
Resist - 3

Psion Powers:
Lightning: Attempt to blast a target with lightning, the lightning will then attempt to travel to the next closest enemy deals (1d4 + int/3, then the same damage minus 2 for each jump)
Hold: Attempt to paralyze a target, rolls int vs str or dex or int.

HP: 13.5
Strength: 8
Dexterity: 13
Intelligence: 13
Vitality: 7
Awakening Trigger: Reaching orgasm (once every 12 hours)

Description:
Amelia stands at just over five foot, with a slender, almost anorexic build which appears even more slender by her disproportionately sized double d-cup breasts, something that she hates about herself. Amelia's slender frame contributes to her flightiness even if her breasts should really slow her down, even though they dont though as a set back her physical endurance and strength isn't all that good. Her hair is black and is eternally messy, she has tried to keep the messiness in check by cutting it to just under her ears though this simply gives her the look of a tomboy. Her outfit itself doesn't add much to dissuade people from assuming her to be a tomboy either; Amelia normally wears a white shirt and black pleated mini skirt along with fish net stockings and knee high . This is finished off with a black cloak that comes down to just below her knee's and is coupled with a hood. This also conceals her weapons of choice; a hunting knife and a handgun, both of which are attached to the back of her belt on her skirt.

Backstory:
Amelia's parents were killed when she was five, they didn't die a hero's death, but instead by the hands of the authorities that were tracking them down. Amelia didn't know her parent's were theives and so she spent much of her childhood hating the law and doing all that she could to disrupt it. Which wasn't much for a child.

However as she grew older, and her psionic powers developed she realised that she didn't have to outwardly cause trouble to wreck everything. Instead, she found it easier and far more rewarding to act like a normal, well adjusted member of society and cause havoc behind the scene's than it was to purposely go around and 'mess shit up'.

Though as her powers were developing she realised that not everyone was as happy as her to find out that she was different, in fact it was quite the opposite, and because of her abilities she was often bullied, both mentally and physically for being different to the rest of society. This pushed Amelia further into her sociopathic state of mind, thinking that she and her kind is the next stage in humanities evolution. Also because of her nature and how she was treated Amelia has never really had much interaction with the opposite sex, and as such she often misreads into people's intentions and flies into a rage, though all in all she's capable enough to pretend that she's a normal person, even taking the abuse from others with a smile. Though underneath she's plotting the downfall of every 'non-psion'.

Mech: 1 Junker (100 Armor, Basic Mech, Punch 1d20 + piloting)

Do you want sexual content for this character:
Y
If Y, list fetishes: being dominated, titfucking, oral sex (both vaginal and penile), anal, bondage, sex in the missionary position (yes, I went there), futa, masturbation, dirty talk, forced cum drinking, breasts being played with (sensitive nipples as well as slight lactation after prolonged stimulation). (may add some more later)

I believe everything may be in order. Comments?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Okiedoke, I got all my ducks in a row.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Allrighty, Lu's finished. Double check my math, but I think I'm good. And I opted to spread her stats around, given as how she likely has various amounts of training. We'll see how well this serves in the long run.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't suppose you'll offer sign-ups to late joiners, will you Loli? With MGI and that whatsit called real life, my cups a bit over the top already, but it might suffer a few leavers, freeing up some of the time I spend updating it, and might allow me to join something else.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Poke/Demand-attention/Status-update?

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, I'm mostly just planning out a few more maps, then I need to poke nunu for boards :eek: