What's new

Spiral Knights rules face

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Spiral Knights rules face

I'd rather use the Flourish and its fire variants than the Cutter, but at the moment I'd rather take damage output over sword preference.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Personally my preference it's the Torika and Arc Razor. Arc is my 'fast attack' with bonus projectile charge, and Torika is my personal fave cause it's the 'slow strike' weapon. I'll probably find more, what with my small fetish of 'makin every weapon on my gear level' but anyway ^^;

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Didn't manage to get on during the weekend after all, was up a friends working on some stuff and finally having a go on SC2. I will however be on during the week, I'll be off work Wednesday and Friday though I'll most likely be playing DNF on Fri. Or at least for most of the day.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Ha, I wish. Well, not with that particular friend, he's a dude. But I was working on some sprites for a game we're making. Really rough pieces of shit, but something he can work with while I start producing the good shit.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

So I just defeated the Snarbolax. He wasn't as hard as I went in thinking he was going to be, the main problem with him is that he's invincible until you can get him in the range of the bell to stun him with it. And then he's only vulnerable for a few seconds.