Re: Spiral Knights rules face

Needs less spiral and more rocket.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rocket Knight Adventures was pretty boss as well. Spiral Knights is like Rocket Knights except with more robots and it's online and STUFF!

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Internet is being slow as balls right now, so I may be wrong, but I don't see anywhere that says I would get to use a Drill.

WHAT'S THE POINT OF BEING A SPIRAL KNIGHT WITH NO DRILL. HOW CAN I MAKE REFERENCES TO TTGL WITHOUT A DRILL. WTF IS THIS SHIT.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Doucheba- Oh wait, it's Obe again. Nevermind.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

even nunu plays spiral knights.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

*Mutter mutter* I'm not using this thread cause Obe said so.

I'm only noticing that we've got about 3 pages worth of comments about it in our current games thread, and I figured, eh, why not jus put it in a proper thread.

So anyway: I'm thinking of setting up a guildhouse for anyone wanting in, basing it off the Lurkerknight character. Expect Tentacle Battalion invites soon :p

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Guild sounds a bit much. I'd rather we were just a big ol' group of friends

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Well, biggest reason I thought 'guild' was basicly for a place to hang out, keep ourselves outta trade chat spam, and so on. That and tracking everyone down may be a little bit easier mainly.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Arrrgghhghghg! Bluescreens! Everywhere!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I'm up for it, though do we get anything from becoming a guild? I'm not talking Heat/Crown benefits, I mean like would we get like a guild house or something?

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

T_T

My computer has on average 1.5 bluescreens for every floor I clear in clockworks... The trick is to keep the load on the comp small... So I do things solo... Slowly... For some reason it's only when I'm inside clockworks... No matter how intense and how many players there are in the outside world, I never have a problem.

Anyone encountered anything remotely similar?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I visited the guildhouse, and I didn't notice anything spectacular asides from a recipe vending machine.

I suppose it's an alright hangout spot, since no one's really there.

Wonderboy: I'm not sure what problem you're having. But it just sounds to me that either your computer has something terribly wrong with it, or the reason is the mysterious case behind how some computer just don't like certain games, and always bluescreen them when you try to play.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I'm up for it, though do we get anything from becoming a guild? I'm not talking Heat/Crown benefits, I mean like would we get like a guild house or something?
Guild/Guild Leader chat, a private guildhouse for guildies, and some other bonuses. for full infolist.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait? ULMF already has a guild? And it has a recipe vending machine! That you can buy recipes from?

Oh, and by the way, if any of you kind people that are a lot furter than me have any recipes that are WAAAaaaaayyyyy under your level... You know who to pass them on to!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Nah, you don't buy recipes from them you make the weapons you've learnt recipes for with them. And yeah, any recipes I get that I've already learnt I'll send to you.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah! One of those vending machines:p Now I know what you mean:) and thank you Oni, that is much appreciated.

I think I'll call a friend of mine and see if he can help me build a computer from some scavenged parts to run this little monstrosity aswell:)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I can finally venture into tier 2. FINALLY.

Also, give Sironi things he needs, he'll let you mooch off of his energy if you do~

Edit: Also, regarding trinkets: They can both be purchased from Brinks(the guy who takes your tokens), and dropped from enemies. But I'm to believe that drop rates for trinkets aren't especially high.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Nice. I'm going to have to get some tier 2 armour now to enter into the tier 2 dungeons. Ha, you've become my manager have you? Well it's not like I want items given to me in return for energy costs in dungeons, but if people do want to thank me for the energy then I'm currently looking for the recipes for the Wolver Coat (2 star rank)[GOT THIS], Chroma Suit (3 star rank) Magic Hood (2 star rank)[GOT THIS], Skelly Shield (2 star rank), Defender (2 star rank)[GOT THIS] and Drake Scale Shield (3 star rank). Of course any spare materials are also welcome.

Last edited: