What's new

RPG RPG Maker [SQDT] サキュバスアカデミア / Succubus Academia (RJ265946)

crazycarzom

Reputation score
Thanks for the tips. I've yet to beat the cute little bugger without cheating her HP to 1/10 of what it is

Just a reality/sanity check: we do agree that she's ridiculously OP/imba compared to any other battle, or isn't she?
I'll confess I haven't tried very hard, since there is no reward whatsoever for beating her... As far as I know.
Have to agree for the most part, besides the moves, had to use all healing items and sacrifice HP just to complete the fight. Don't even want to attempt on hard, even for a trophy. Either way you can figure out the pattern like all enemies, although I don't know what's the best build to use.

For those who would want to know my build;
Warped Watch
Success 3
Survival 3
Canal 3

I suffered throughout that fight, but extra hp helped.

SNStep

Reputation score
Just a reality/sanity check: we do agree that she's ridiculously OP/imba compared to any other battle, or isn't she?
Yeah, she's way more difficult than any other encounter in the game. In the 1.0 version of the game, I got past her on Normal, and only by the skin of my teeth. With upgrades from later versions of the game, I managed to get past her on Hard, too, but it was still close. At some point, I'm going to make the attempt on Nightmare, but it's going to take some real grinding, and an absolutely perfect loadout, I suspect.

I'll confess I haven't tried very hard, since there is no reward whatsoever for beating her... As far as I know.
You get a brief ending scene
that basically goes "The end...or is it!?"
, a funny little "thanks for playing" segment that made me laugh, at least, and unlock an extra higher-difficulty mode which is needed for a few of the trophies if you're a 100%-er-type.

Ranos

Reputation score
Yeah, the true final boss is harder than every encounter in the game. It's one of the few fights i had to retry 2 or 3 times. Once you understand how some of the mechanics work and the pattern,it all boils down to gearing according for it. Might be more difficult depending on your spec and stance,but thats why the game allows you switch stances and prepare for it beforehand....unless you've saved and locked yourself in the final battle (in which case you have to start ALL over again).
Hero stance (essentially the tank build for extra survivability/slower EP bar rise)
Accessory: Titania's ring
Rest stop key III
Citadel key III
Canel key III

Any life lost outside the special phases are detrimental to winning the fight. You have to burst her down relatively quickly before the phases for the "extra" life bars become too much to handle. The battle should be over before you reach the phase with 8 life bars,cause no way you'd be able to burn down enough life before she triggers the deathscythe move. The first cycle is 4 life bars, then 2 more for everytime she cycles back to the phase again, so 6 on the next one, and 8 and so forth. During the phases with the extra life bars,you'd want to purposely try to lose as much life as possible to burn down as many extra life bars as you can. If you have over 50% ep, use the surrender move with as many guts/tears/ect to increase mood as much as possible,while getting rid of 1 life bar.

Entering the battle, you should have all upgrades from the dead male momento's done, along with the extra "special" momentos.

When she gets to a full bar (3/3 hearts or 4/4 hearts), invoking the special Memory buffs can buy you some time. Tragedy II, followed by Analyze II, then Maniac II. Hopefully,for items,you have some frankincense on hand, or at least forest insense to reduce the EP bar from increasing too fast. At least 1 or 2 energy chalks, and a energy shot if you can, will be key in this battle as well.

On a random side note,anyone else hoping for a undine insert mod? heheh. Heres me crossing my finger for one.

SNStep

Reputation score
On a random side note,anyone else hoping for a undine insert mod? heheh. Heres me crossing my finger for one.
Not on the level of the Phantom one that came recently, but there's a text-only one (similar to the original one done for Pixie as a mod demo).

Ranos

Reputation score
Not on the level of the Phantom one that came recently, but there's a text-only one (similar to the original one done for Pixie as a mod demo).
Huh. I was only aware of the official pixie mod (yeah,it was text only), and the most recent phantom one which had a new insert CG. I wasn't aware of any official undine mods...unless it's an unofficial one. Couldn't find it on the Ci-En page.

SNStep

Reputation score
Huh. I was only aware of the official pixie mod (yeah,it was text only), and the most recent phantom one which had a new insert CG. I wasn't aware of any official undine mods...unless it's an unofficial one. Couldn't find it on the Ci-En page.
There was an archive posted a few pages back in this thread, but I almost missed it too.

There are Pixie-esque mods for Undine and White Rabbit, as well as ones that add to the Alchemist encounter and one that changes Mochizuki's dialogue in her endgame encounter, it looks like (it's new, I only just noticed it myself). All Japanese-only for the time being, though ("for the time being"? ...hmmm....), but FWIW, they're there.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
"The end...or is it!?"
Yup, I won when I cheated. IIRC the savefile I've shared is the result of that.
Well, my silly pride forbids me from switching to NORMAL, and I've barely tried 4-5 times (each time with a different body type, for fun).
My usual build is Titania's ring + Hatter + Survival + Treasury/Success. I've swapped Success for Canal in that battle. Still get my butt kicked all over river Styx 😅

On a random side note,anyone else hoping for a undine insert mod? heheh.
The fight against the 2 cuties could definitely use a woops! moment. 😉

But that game is really ill-suited for modding. When you say Sion/Scion, you say crazy high art quality standards. There are few artists who could provide art compatible with what SA makes use of. We're not talking about a small cute sprite we can recolor (think Rhapsodia or previous SQs). Text-only mods could work, but...

The game's world sets very, very restrictive rules; I'd much rather SQDT's team spends their time working on a certain FF tactics-like strategy RPG instead 😏

Dark01

Reputation score
How to make the mod work with a phantom, everything is there, but it does not work in battle in any way ?

SNStep

Reputation score
How to make the mod work with a phantom, everything is there, but it does not work in battle in any way ?
Unfortunately, based on what I know of the coding, mod support doesn't work properly with the current English patch. That'll be fixed with the official release English version, though, since it'll be updated to the most recent patch data (along with a translation of various mods themselves, as well).

If you're using the Japanese version anyway, make sure you're updated to the latest patch (1.2), and if it's still not working, I'm not sure, offhand. It can be slightly a matter of luck, so you can turn on Mood Lock and just wait and see if the random chance for it to trigger kicks in?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Unfortunately, based on what I know of the coding, mod support doesn't work properly with the current English patch. That'll be fixed with the official release English version, though, since it'll be updated to the most recent patch data (along with a translation of various mods themselves, as well).

If you're using the Japanese version anyway, make sure you're updated to the latest patch (1.2), and if it's still not working, I'm not sure, offhand. It can be slightly a matter of luck, so you can turn on Mood Lock and just wait and see if the random chance for it to trigger kicks in?
Is there a confirmed English release coming out? I could never get the English patch to work myself, so being able to play this in English would be great!

SNStep

Reputation score
Is there a confirmed English release coming out? I could never get the English patch to work myself, so being able to play this in English would be great!
Yes. Work on it is still in progress.
I'm happy to try and give pointers to help you get the current "unofficial" English patch going, too, or you can stay patient and there'll be an official English version in the hopefully not-too-distant future that's a good bit more polished and will be up-to-date with the Japanese versions of the game.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes. Work on it is still in progress.
I'm happy to try and give pointers to help you get the current "unofficial" English patch going, too, or you can stay patient and there'll be an official English version in the hopefully not-too-distant future that's a good bit more polished and will be up-to-date with the Japanese versions of the game.
Ah I see, well that's good.
Well, not sure if pointers help. Pretty sure I followed all the steps, it just crashes on start up because somehow it can't load something... I forget the specifics now. I just assume some part I'm messing up, or something wonky with the fact all my directories have messed up /'s or something. I think I'll just need to be patient.

Nom-Thy-Djinn

Reputation score
So, new here, just had to ask, been playing the game for a while now, and does anyone have a full list/somewhere to find a full list of the trophies (preferably in English)? I know I'm missing four 4stars and a single 3star and a couple with no star value, but only a few are obvious in what they might be through playing (i.e I know at least three I'm missing are 20k mood in one action, a hard clear and a nightmare clear). So far Im having no luck figuring the other few though (I suck at finding secrets).
Any help whatsoever would be fantastic so thanks in advance <3

Also I had a problem with this one. If it's a case of it saying "Failed to load img/pictures/E_Phantom" or something, the fix that worked for me was as follows;
1. Before applying the mod to the game, make a copy/backup.
2. Apply mod.
3. In file explorer, go to View tab > Options > choose to show hidden files
4. Open where you saved the mod backup, enter the "www", "img", then "pictures" folders.
5. Copy all of the "pictures" folders' content
6. Go to the games files, and find the "www" file, enter it, go into "img" and "pictures"
7. Paste the copied files into the folder, choosing to replace all (should be top option)

Hope this helped. If not, not sure how to help. Seemed every time it broke before I fixed it this way the mod had a habit of deleting certain picture files from the mod when applying it so that was my main issue. Might be something to do with what SNStep said about the mod support being a bit dysfunctional

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I suck at finding secrets <3
Fair request.
"The First Victim": 【Trophy★】 Witnessed a Succubus drain all the life from a classmate.
"Best Friend": 【Trophy★★】 Gave your life to satisfy "Ayumu"
"Changeling": 【Trophy★★★】 Gave your life to satisfy "Ayumu" in her true form
"Track Girl": 【Trophy★★】 Gave your life to satisfy "Mayu"
"Haughty Hare": 【Trophy★★★】 Gave your life to satisfy "Mayu" in her true form
"Swim Captain": 【Trophy★★】 Gave your life to satisfy "Yukari"
"Siren": 【Trophy★★★】 Gave your life to satisfy "Yukari" in her true form
"Class President": 【Trophy★★】 Gave your life to satisfy "Mutsuki"
"Nekomata": 【Trophy★★★】 Gave your life to satisfy "Mutsuki" in her true form
"Occult Girl": 【Trophy★★】 Gave your life to satisfy "Yui"
"Imp": 【Trophy★★★】 Gave your life to satisfy "Yui" in her true form
"School Nurse": 【Trophy★★】 Received a special relaxation session from "Mochiduki"
"Elder Succubus": 【Trophy★★★】 Gave your life to satisfy "Mochiduki" in her true form
"Delinquent Girl": 【Trophy ★★】 Received relief from "Nina"
"Succubus Newcomer": 【Trophy★★★】 Gave your life to satisfy "Nina" after she became a Succubus
"Mistress of the Room": 【Trophy★★】 Summoned "Mnemosyne" to the Time-Frozen Basement.
"Goddess of Memory": 【Trophy★★★】 Seduced "Mnemosyne", satisfied her, and became a star.
"Stunning Succubus": 【Trophy★★★】 Encountered Elfride in a secret area, and satisfied her.
"Queen of the Succubi": 【Trophy★★★】 Encountered AlmaElma in a secret area, and satisfied her.
"Under(wear)estimated Her": 【Trophy★★★】 Encountered Sophia in a secret area, and satisfied her.
"Ultimate Predator": 【Trophy★★★】 Encountered Succubus-chan in a secret area, and satisfied her.
"Embodiment of Beauty": 【Trophy★★★】 Encountered Fulbeua in a secret area, and satisfied her.

"Convenient Victim": 【Trophy★】 Satisfied 3 Drifters.
"Professional Victim": 【Trophy★★】 Satisfied 20 Drifters.
"Veteran Victim": 【Trophy★★★】 Satisfied 50 Drifters.
"Charismatic Victim": 【Trophy★★★★】 Satisfied 100 Drifters.
"Sheesh, Back Off": 【Trophy★★★】 Refused 100 Drifters.
"Lucky Sex": 【Trophy★】 Received a mystical item.
"Treasure Hunter": 【Trophy★★】 Received 5 mystical items.
"Fortune Seeker": 【Trophy★★★】 Found every type of mystical item.

"A Penny Earned": 【Trophy★】 Spent 10,000 yen at the Demon Merchant's shop.
"Another Man's Treasure": 【Trophy★★】 Spent 50,000 yen at the Demon Merchant's shop.
"You Can't Take It With You": 【Trophy★★★】 Spent 150,000 yen at the Demon Merchant's shop.
"Bought Back Your Soul": 【Trophy★★★★】 Spent 300,000 yen at the Demon Merchant's shop.

"Hello Again": 【Trophy★】 Relive a memory in the Time-Frozen Basement.
"One More Time!": 【Trophy★★】 Relive 5 memories in the Time-Frozen Basement.
"I'll Never Forget You": 【Trophy★★★】 Relive 10 memories in the Time-Frozen Basement.

"The Entertainer": 【Trophy★★】 Increase Mood by 3000 with 1 action.
"Le Harlequin": 【Trophy★★★】 Increase Mood by 10000 with 1 action.
"Le Miserable": 【Trophy★★★★】 Increase Mood by 20000 with 1 action.

"Gravedigger": 【Trophy★★★】 Reached the final point in the cemetery.
"Gravemaster": 【Trophy★★★★】 Buried a Memento in every grave.

"Urban Beast": 【Trophy★】 Exterminated 10 Beasts.
"The Beast Within": 【Trophy★★】 Exterminated 50 Beasts.
"A Beast Among Beasts": 【Trophy★★★】 Exterminated 100 Beasts.
"A Beast Among Men": 【Trophy★★★★】 Exterminated 200 Beasts.
"The Witch's Cookbook": 【Trophy★★】 Fill in half the names in the character index.
"Illustrated Guide": 【Trophy★★★】 Fill in all the names in the character index.

"Eternal Sleep": 【Trophy】 Die at the hands of a Drifter
"Beast Fodder": 【Trophy】 Be killed by a Beast.
"Isekai Me, Please!": 【Trophy】 Be run over by a truck.
"Fast Food": 【Trophy】 Be killed by a Succubus before the first turn of battle.
"Quick Shot": 【Trophy】 Prematurely ejaculate before the first turn of a battle.
"Double Shot": 【Trophy】 Orgasm on 2 consecutive turns.
"Triple Shot": 【Trophy】 Orgasm on 3 consectuive turns.
"Dreamer's High": 【Trophy】 Suffer a Temptation efect 10 times.
"Horror Show": 【Trophy】 Suffer a Terror effect 10 times.
"Sweet Restraint": 【Trophy】 Suffer a Bind effect 10 times.
"Missileman": 【Trophy】 Suffer a Berserk effect 10 times.
"Welcome to Chaos": 【Trophy】 Suffer a Confusion effect 10 times.
"Sensitive Heart": 【Trophy】 Suffer a Sensitive effect 10 times.
"100% Courage": 【Trophy】 Suffer a Reckless effect 10 times.
"License to Kill": 【Trophy】 Murder someone who intruded into the school.
"The First Death": 【Trophy★】 Use "Pfks" to pass on your memories after death.
"Five Little Virgins": 【Trophy★★】 Use "Pfks" to pass on 4 sets of memories after death.
"Last Virgin Standing": 【Trophy★★★】 Use "Pfks" to pass on everyone's memories after death.

"Another Story": 【Trophy★】 Learn of a certain person from the Mysterious Letter.
"The Fall": 【Trophy★★】 Experience the memories of a man who gave into evil.
"A Tragic Tale": 【Trophy★★★】 Learn of someone who got to close to a certain man...

"Sleeping in Class": 【Trophy★★★】 Sent 5 Succubi back to the Land of Night.
"Dreaming of the Reaper": 【Trophy★★★★】 See the True Ending.
"Highway to Heaven": 【Trophy★★★】 Finish the game without a single Game Over.
"Prowler of the Night": 【Trophy★★★】 Clear the entire game on Hard.
"Dweller of the Night": 【Trophy★★★】 Clear the entire game on Nightmare.
"Element of the Night": 【Trophy★★★★】 Reach the True Ending on Hard without a single Game Over.
"Native of the Night": 【Trophy★★★★★】 Reach the True Ending on NIGHTMAREwithout a single Game Over.

Nick_1357

Reputation score
Anybody know what the latest translation version is? currently I have translation version 0.85, it's been a while since I checked this forum so thanks if somebody can help me out.

SNStep

Reputation score
Reputation score
i see in event cg that characters fought have nude versions where their breasts are exposed.
for example the mermaid who gives paizuri she has stars covering her nipples.
does anyone know hoe this characters and the others are made to expose their nipples during battle?
the battle is over for me before i would see this in game.
i likely not meet required events in battle for her to do this , so i ask if anyone who understands the battle system mechanic of this game could explain what actions are required for the characters to show their "nude" (breasts fully exposed) during battle.
i am new i only understand the item command but not know what the exact effects of items are based on description other than simple action like heal or buff "i not know what buff exactly buff however"
i like this game a lot , i can not seem to find any info about this for this game anywhere , i would like some help.
also the characters show diffrent facial expressions in battle , i do not know how to trigger facial expression change during battle , i am curious how this is done , would like someone to explain this also
E_Mermaid_B.jpg E_Mermaid_Nude_B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: