What's new

RPG RPG Maker [SQDT] サキュバスアカデミア / Succubus Academia (RJ265946)

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
tried the demo and from what i can tell the game is made with rpg maker mv so that should be easy to do for anyone that wanted to try and translate this game

OP
T

TheTanStar

Reputation score

Game got delayed to Feb 26 for more bug fixing...

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game got delayed to Feb 26 for more bug fixing...
This was absolutely the right call. The private demo was nearly unplayable. Even when the application crashed, it wouldn't end in the task manager, meaning you couldn't open it again. Even cancelling the program in task manager didn't solve the problem, the only thing that did was restarting your computer. The game itself was good, good battle system, nice art ect, but my god this was probably one of the worst programmed game's i've seen when i played it's first iteration.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ya the game did crash alot when i first downloaded it and also having my anti virus popup every time i re-open the game was annoying i deleted and redownload it and it did not crashed once but that did not stop the anti virus from poping up, on a sidenote when you enter your name on the card what are the 2 boxes you put names in? are they like first and last name but since this is japanese is it last and first name or something else.

OP
T

TheTanStar

Reputation score
Personally I just ran the game unpacked using EnigmaVBUnpacker which solved the AV detection issues (probably due to the obfuscation/packing).

I think the first box is for the character's full name, then the second one is the name that you gets used in dialogue (currently playable characters default to Seiji (RIP), Makoto, and Naoto)

OP
T

TheTanStar

Reputation score
Demo version 1.1.0 is out:

Just some bug fixes/balance changes according to the post.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

oydgiupo

Reputation score
Please help. It will be game over every time I beat a boss fight. The game will restart and I have to start from the beginning. What is happening here?
What did I do wrong?
This happens on the second boss onward.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
are you meant to lose to the first boss you meet at the start of the game even when i fill the bar on the left side i always end up dying

just asking since i reload everytime i lose to the boss hoping im doing something wrong

Last edited:

Rascal

Reputation score
I think so, yes
but what I know it's only from the Demo and Cirnos Auto Translator

when you "beat" her she was talking about "and now let's finally go home together"
and, again, no real translation, just the translator speaking
but you never really "beat" any of the Boss Succubae
you never really "win" any of the fights - only that if you get her mood to max she will disappear from the merged dream-reality world after sucking you dry
but you will revive if you get her mood to max

I don't know if the full game is different but I cheated with the aformentioned translator and just said "win the fight against the boss" - but the game just restarted her dialouge and her fight
so my guess is that every protagonist has her own boss character .. but obviously I could be wrong

zelias19

Lurker
Reputation score
The thing is, you only have a certain amount of lives available. you may have noticed that when you die you return as a different looking hero. because you have maybe 5 hero's in total. not $%100 sure but you are definitely limited to a few.. you get them at the start when you pick up those student licenses. and you automatically lose one every time you defeat one of the 5 bosses, or die to any succubi. so you can never die before facing the bosses if you wish to clear the game. or at least that is what i know so far. you do get some as you progress. just save them for boss fights and grind.

Also that graveyard is where you go to learn new abilities for combat. every time you level you get 1 point to spend there

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
from what i saw some boss transform depending on who you pick
mc=first boss, the girl with twin tails/where you learn to jump=brown hair guy, swimming girl= tan guy, green hair girl= blond guy under the rope where the bike is, the pink hair girl=??? tried all the characters that were alive the guy with brown outfit and guy with blue outfit non make her transform also looks like im missing 2 characters when you die the final 2 on the right,

and looks like there also a gallery but from what i can see im missing 2 bosses and 2 secret bosses one im missing is the one in green hair girl floor i could not beat and im pretty sure the last one is in pink hair girl floor there a door i could not reach with a candle that not lit

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
are you meant to lose?
That's the very concept of the game (which I am not too fond of):
"The goal of the game is to satisfy the 5 yumena bosses before the available MCs get wiped out."

To clarify: you can't win any fight. The best you can do is hold on to dear life long enough for the succubi to be satisfied. And bosses are guaranteed to kill your current MC no matter what (satisfied or not).

I understand they have been influenced by Black Souls, but as a result, you don't incarnate a MC spending quality time with cute sucubi.
Instead, you watch in 3rd person a bunch of random kids getting their brains and souls sucked out.
That's a clear-cut change from their previous works, and I hope they don't stick to that trend.

Still, the quality is 99% there. Whomever is OK with the concept will have a great time, that's for sure.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The combat is difficult to understand without a translation, but i still managed to beat 3 of the 5 girls so far. The swimmer girl is absolutely brutal in her first phase, any tips?

anon52

Reputation score
The combat is difficult to understand without a translation, but i still managed to beat 3 of the 5 girls so far. The swimmer girl is absolutely brutal in her first phase, any tips?
I couldnt manage to enter any of the new areas after "defeating" the 3rd boss - am i missing sth in order to enter the other areas?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Looks like missed these options... What the hell are they for? :LOL:
How do I name my duck 「Captain Standish, the legendary plumtree shaker」? It won't fit in the box (or anywhere ftm :cry:)

edit: on a more more useful note, to T++ users:
1- replace "s [" to "s["
2- replace "if (" to "if("
These 2 steps look enough to fix T++'s messing with the conditional script.
3- revert the garbage "Qvexy" and such, if you also have this #*$ happening to you.
You should also check every remaining instances of " \" and " \". They'll break the text (when not the game).

Last edited:

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm curious about the ending. Can someone explain what happened?
I can't hook the game with the usual text hooker for MV, so I'm completely blind about the game context.
Well, aside from what the DLSITE description says...

Last edited: