What's new

RPG RPG Maker [SQDT] サキュバスアカデミア / Succubus Academia (RJ265946)

noluck

Reputation score
Hmm from the looks of it I am missing one boss. Just went through the game, but there's one slot left, unless it's for that last fight with all the girls. Is there a secret true ending or something? Since the ending I got was a closed time loop of some kind.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry I could need a little help with the following:
How do you actually fight the nurse? I defeated all bosses with correct mc, picked up her card, but she still just wants to heal.

Do you need to trigger something i missed?

Thanks in advance.
you can only fight her with the guy that turns invisible with your ep around 80% like your other reply
doing so with any other character that not the invisible guy with 80% did not let me fight her if you dont know where to find him he in the changing room swimming girl boss area

OP
T

TheTanStar

Reputation score
Hmm from the looks of it I am missing one boss. Just went through the game, but there's one slot left, unless it's for that last fight with all the girls. Is there a secret true ending or something? Since the ending I got was a closed time loop of some kind.
After you trigger the normal end, the requirements for the true ending are revealed in the manual for your second playthrough, but I'll summarize it here:
Get all 5 normal bosses to transform
Fight all 5 Notorious bosses (doesn't have to be in a single playthrough)
Fight the 3 optional bosses (Nurse Mochiduki (Aka Not!Est), Nina, and Mnemosyne)
View the Memory Fragment in the Gallery (Examine it at the candles)

After fighting the boss rush, you'll reawaken which indicates you're on the true ending path.

True Ending Walkthrough:
After fighting the boss rush, you'll fight Nurse Mochiduki (the Pfks menu gets replaced with the "recall" menu, but you have to regain the abilities by fighting the Notorious bosses (the doors to the fights respawn) and having them milk the poor protagonists again + talking to Mnemosyne and Nina, and you can then upgrade those abilities in the right side of the "skill graveyard" using the item drops from the fights. You can sleep at the nurse's bed to trigger the final boss. I won't spoil the fight here, but do note you need to dispel her buff to prevent her from one shotting you in the first phase.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
After you trigger the normal end, the requirements for the true ending are revealed in the manual for your second playthrough, but I'll summarize it here:
Get all 5 normal bosses to transform
Fight all 5 Notorious bosses (doesn't have to be in a single playthrough)
Fight the 3 optional bosses (Nurse Mochiduki (Aka Not!Est), Nina, and Mnemosyne)
View the Memory Fragment in the Gallery (Examine it at the candles)

After fighting the boss rush, you'll reawaken which indicates you're on the true ending path.

True Ending Walkthrough:
After fighting the boss rush, you'll fight Nurse Mochiduki (the Pfks menu gets replaced with the "recall" menu, but you have to regain the abilities by fighting the Notorious bosses and having them milk the poor protagonists again + talking to Mnemosyne and Nina, and you can then upgrade those abilities in the right side of the "skill graveyard" using the item drops from the fights. You can sleep at the nurse's bed to trigger the final boss. I won't spoil the fight here, but do note you need to dispel her buff to prevent her from one shotting you in the first phase.
edit: nvm its the secret bosses that are back not normal ones, i dont understand your true ending walkthrough because i have a save befor finishing the first boss rush with all bosses dead and got all skills using that save and finishing the boss rush puts me in a strange zone where i fight the nurse again after that it teleports me on bed where the nurse was after that i went into the basement and talked to goddess and that revived the long hair guy but all the bosses are still dead/gone and going back to the boss fight area there nothing because i already pick up the potion that was there on the next character befor starting each zone

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yui true form
I can't believe it was so easy...
She doesn't care who she rapes. Though her match should be obvious, as the occult club dude (Hatsuzaki Makoto) has no other specific use.
You only need to use that dude's special ability in the 2nd fight... Observe her once, and that's it. I feel so dumb now :cry:

I'd be looking for Canyon notorious?
I guess that should be AlmaElma? I can't seem to figure out where she is.
I got the computer guy, downed the bunny of course, but I'm not sure what I missed. Something to do with the yellow switch? Have I triggered too many vaulting boxing while hunting for rare snake drops? :unsure:
edit: thanks! 5/5 found... Still 1/5 defeated though, they make minced meat out of me :LOL: Time to check that NG+.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I guess that should be AlmaElma? I can't seem to figure out where she is.
I got the computer guy, downed the bunny of course, but I'm not sure what I missed. Something to do with the yellow switch? Have I triggered too many vaulting boxing while hunting for rare snake drops? :unsure:
you jump on the yellow switches that will make you land on a small island were AlmaElma is

gutshell

Reputation score
Any of you know where I can find the シルバーアクセ equipment? Which type of mob drops it or is it found somewhere? I also have no idea what the flower beds do in the mirror/clock region.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Mochi Aka Not!
Any similarity with existing BGMs is also purely coincidential :unsure:
1- the シルバーアクセ equipment?
2- the flower beds in the mirror/clock region.
1- I'm pretty sure you don't. In a later patch, perhaps.
2- one if them is basically catnip for kitty fun times. For me, it triggered once and once only, somehow.

Just to check if I haven't broken stuff on my own, do any of you guys also:
- get soflocked when you press CTRL and an arrow before a choice? (char moves, choice cancels, and soft lock soon after)
- get your level 11 equipment reset to level 1 stats, in a new run? (you can only upgrade a new one, but not the old ones)

Last edited:

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there no CG gallery? kinda disappointed with the game. From what i saw only 1 CG per Battle. i thought it had a dialogue where depending on choice it would change the postion. This game( cicrle name; [ れこnote ] has loli no link)
for example has bad art but the dialogue choices do effect the gampelay which makes it more interesting to me.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i thought it had a dialogue where depending on choice it would change the postion.
😅 You make a good point, then you wreck it by not playing the game and grabbing a save...
I've only tried the trials, but れこnote does seem to do silly things (the fun kind). Good comparison. In that sense, SA has much more dialogues and branches but not the sprites to show for it. And probably, less varied kinds of situation - SA is definitely M向け (ci-en quote) aka restrictive..
Personally, I miss the legions of mobs SQ had to offer. Quantity/variety-wise, it's a considerable downgrade. Forget about cutesy-ness, too...

Anyway, you can find the patches on the ci-en. Latest is 1.0.4(?) Patch notes are separate from the file.

I've gotta say, I'm really impressed with the quality of the story... And I had many doubts. Also, God bless maids; maybe the only girl(s) I find actually attractive in this slaughterhouse 😅
A piece of advice: you'll learn next to nothing in the normal ending. You'll need to persevere until the true end to get answers (they come late, and after other questions pop up).

edit: @Azrail26232 Check your equipment again. You
are a pig.
...you're wearing the pigstry key. And that new command you have in battles is "squeal" :cautious:

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
All my enemies are now automatically starting with boredom. Only happened after I levelled my Ring/main equip. Did I accidentally trigger some kind of anti-grinding mechanism or is there something else at play here?

godhyper

Lurker
Reputation score
finally found the last character i was missing was in the first zone there a breakable window on the left side near the second checkpoint/ the door that makes you go back to home base befor the first boss now i have all 8 playable characters one of them should be the one that make the pink hair girl transform

well non of them made the pink hair girl/ribbon girl transform
mc=first boss
brown hair guy=twin tail girl
tan guy= swimming girl
blonde guy= green hair girl
blue coat guy= long hair girl
brown coat guy/turn invisible guy= nurse
guy with glasses=must be ribbon girl but cant make her transform during her second phase when she summons like 5 clones.
long hair guy=blonde long hair girl in the gallery

i have the gold achievement for like all bosses but ribbon girl anyone know who it is unless im just picking the wrong options befor the fight?

final edit: beaten the game 2 times now and the only thing i did not do was fight the purple hair girl that always with you and make the ribbon girl transform during phase 2 fight
You need to use the 調べる on the Ribbon girl while using that character in the 2nd phase battle (the one with clones). The checking would be so detailed unlike usual, and then she will realize that you were checking her and she will transform.

All my enemies are now automatically starting with boredom. Only happened after I levelled my Ring/main equip. Did I accidentally trigger some kind of anti-grinding mechanism or is there something else at play here?
You are probably using the 養豚場の鍵 it makes all the enemies into bored state when the battle starts, you can also squeak like a pig with that item, don't use it except in gallery IMO

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You are probably using the 養豚場の鍵 it makes all the enemies into bored state when the battle starts, you can also squeak like a pig with that item, don't use it except in gallery IMO
Thanks, didn't realise there were negative effects on some of the gear, removing that solved it.

I've been messing around with translator++ to see if I can translate at least the items, equipment and skills for my own use, and thought I'd share. Just copy the .json files into the www/data folder and you should be good to go. This is just basic machine translation with minimal editing to prevent bugs, expect wonky translations and sentences running off the screen.

I highly recommend making a backup of the originals; I've already noted and corrected a bug my translations caused that was preventing equipment from applying it's stat bonuses. If you notice anything off, let me know and I'll try to track it down. This was done on version 1.0, later versions replace the data files so it likely won't play nice with them.

Attachments

Wakozi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, I saw that a lot of people still have problems and don't know how to trigger the secret end. I am going to make a list of what bosses you need to defeat and how you need to defeat them. Basically, this is going to be a walkthrough until you trigger the secret end. After that you need to find stuff on your own

The first thing you do before anything else is to unlock the "bad boy" character. You do that by buying gasoline from the demon vendor. With the gasoline you can get rid of the motorbike at the bottom right corner of the map. Go down the rope and unlock the "bad boy" character. After that, make your way towards Ayumu (you can get there by using the bottom right path of the school map). Using the first MC will trigger the succubus phase for Ayumu. Make sure to defeat Elfriede before you fight Ayumu (use the explosive barrel to unlock Elfriede).

Once you defeated Ayumu and died to her, you can choose your next MC. Take the "bad boy" you unlocked. His special ability is to break doors and windows. Before doing anything else, you go back to the map where you go to the Ayumu boss fight. There is a brakeable door. Destroy it and unlock the "long-haired blond guy". Now, go to the demon vendor and buy the mallet. This allows you to break the door leading to the secret room where you can rechallenge all the bosses you defeated so far. We need that room later on. Next, you do the area with the green-haired girl. You get to that area by going through the mirror at the bottom right corner of the school map.

Do that area and defeat Succubus-chan, before fighting the green-haired girl. Succubus-chan herself is easy to unlock in this area. Just use the mirrors until you get to her. You might have to test around a bit until you find the correct mirror. So make sure to save at the begging of this map. In order to trigger the green-haired girl's succubus form you need to pick the dialogue options during her fight. You can't miss it.

The next MC you pick will be the one you unlocked before (long-haired blond guy). With him, go to the bottom left corner of the school map. Talk to the dude chilling there. This unlocks the next character you use. Then, go to the demon vendor's area. There is a glowing object on the ground. Go to it, pick the right text option and then go to the basement (if the object is not there, you have not unlocked the basement correctly. So do that). Now, you can talk to the angel girl. Go through her dialogue until you trigger the boss fight. You fight her, you die and on to the next fodder character.

Pick the swimmer guy you unlocked before. Now, go to the demon trader and buy the axe. Then, go to the bottom right area and enter the first level of the next boss map. At the top right of that level there is a door you can enter once you have the axe. Do that and you can talk to another MC, unlocking him for later. Now, just do the areas until you get to the area before the Mermaid Girl. There you can go to the pool on the middle of the map. "Talking" to it will unlock a door. This leads to Sophia, your third notorious character. After defeating her, go and do the main boss of this area.

Now, you have 3 notorious characters down, 3 main bosses and the angel girl. Next we go for Est. You can unlock Est by picking the guy you unlocked before (he is wearing a beige uniform). In order to trigger Est's (the nurse) fight, you need to talk to her while having a full pleasure bar. So fill that bar up and then talk to Est. Pick the "...." option and you will trigger the first "fight". After this, Est will talk to you again and you can unlock the actual fight. You win, you die. You lose, you die. Either way, you are a happy man cause Est is awesome.

Now, we go for the rabbit girl succubus. The character you need to choose for her is the orange haired guy. Pick him and make your way towards the top right corner of the school map. Enter the new area and follow the path and maps until you get to a door on your right. You can't get there by doing the normal jumps. But you can use your "Q" button to active your super jump. With that, you can jump over the two blocks, leading to a secret area where you can find your last MC. After that, go back and continue with the map. Eventually, you will get to a map with a yellow button. By jumping on that button, you unlock the path that leads to Alma Elma. Defeat her and after that, make your way towards the area's boss (bunny girl succubus). Her succubus form triggers by itself. So do not worry about that.

Now, we only have three enemies left. First we will take care of the prostitute. In order to do that, the next MC you choose will be the nerdy guy you just unlocked. Then, go to the prostitute (right side of the school map). You need 10k in order to unlock the first "fight" and after that you unlock the second fight. The second fight, just like with Est, only unlocks if you have the correct character. So if it does not, you fucked up somehow.

Finally, we can choose our last character. You already unlocked him at the very beginning when you talked to him in order to summon the demon vendor. There is not a whole lot to do at this point, except for two things: The last two succubi and the secret scene in the basement. First, go for the secret scene. For that, you need the lost grimoire. You get that by unlocking one full path on the ability map. Once you unlocked the last ability, there is an item you can pick up. Take it and go to the basement. Talk to the candle in the middle of the room and watch the secet scenes. Now, just make your way to the final area and proceed until you get to the room with all the burning candles. The candle at the bottom right corner is not lit. You can active that one by using one of the fire dudes in the room. Just let him die next to it and there you go. This unlocks Fulbeua, the last of the five notorious characters. Deafeat her and make your way towards the last main boss. In order to trigger her succubus form, you need to use the inspect ability during her main fight.

So, here we are. You saw the secret scenes, you defeated the 5 main succubi, the 5 notorious characters, the prostitute, the angel and our one true goddess Est (Yes, Est=best babe in the game). With all of that done, you trigger the secret "ending" of the game after defeating the 5 main succubi again. I put ending in " " because there is actually more stuff to do at this point. But I will not spoil that. Go and find out by yourselfes.

CMRcc

Reputation score
I've fiddled a little bit with machine translating the JS part of the game.
There are still bits and pieces that were not captured by the regex and some missing spaces around variables (so some word will be stuck together), but i think it is better than nothing.

I haven't tested the entire game as I am kind of stuck (can't deal with neither the jumping stage or mirror stage boss, maybe coz i went full endurance unlocks).

I'll trow the zip here for those that want to try it.
Just unzip it in the www/js/plugins folder (maybe just in case copy the existing files in a backup folder so you can just copy them back if something doesn't work)

PS: For the non JS part i also used the batch translation from translator++ with i assume the same result from Azrail26232

!!! I found out a bug in this translation where some stuff from the file "FloatingCharacter.js" that should not be touched was changed. If you are using this, restore this file after appying the patch !!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Stuck unable to find the notorious boss in the Green-haired catgirl's zone. Should be succubus-chan I think?

None of the advice given here so far works. Wakozi's check every mirror advice turns up nothing; I've run through every missor four times now. The other advice about a candle and fire mobs doesn't even seem to be relevent to the area; there are no fire mobs or candles at all. Maybe this is a different area and they got mixed up?

Only thing I haven't explored in this area is a zone with a brown door near a red lever, but this area is blocked off with shrubs and desks and chairs, no idea how to clear them. Is there something I'm supposed to be doing with the talking flowers you can pick here?

CMRcc

Reputation score
Stuck unable to find the notorious boss in the Green-haired catgirl's zone. Should be succubus-chan I think?

None of the advice given here so far works. Wakozi's check every mirror advice turns up nothing; I've run through every missor four times now. The other advice about a candle and fire mobs doesn't even seem to be relevent to the area; there are no fire mobs or candles at all. Maybe this is a different area and they got mixed up?

Only thing I haven't explored in this area is a zone with a brown door near a red lever, but this area is blocked off with shrubs and desks and chairs, no idea how to clear them. Is there something I'm supposed to be doing with the talking flowers you can pick here?
Just follow the normal route, at some point you will find a place with 3 breakable door glass in a row, that you can access by jumping through 2 mirrors in the same room, You will need the blonde guy that can break glass door to access it

The flower, (one of them but don't remeber the name, the talking horse chess piece tells you about them) are used to put the catgirl you fight right after in a good mood so you get an easier fight

I am kinda stuck at the swimming section. What am I supposed to do after pulling the blue lever and defeating the undine that appears?
It looks like I am swimming, but i can only move on tiles that i can be while walking, so i don't see the point