What's new

RPG RPG Maker [SQDT] サキュバスアカデミア / Succubus Academia (RJ265946)

portela6565

Reputation score
Guys do you know if it is posible to get notorius bosses nude? or not posible?

CMRcc

Reputation score
So the lever toggles swimming or walking. You can swim past some obstacles that you can't get past by walking and vice versa. You can only open boxes while walking, and areas blocked by underwater plants will be accessible when you are walking as well.
Yeah that is what i guessed, but i tried walking over/toward every edge/obstacle and i still get stuck.
Maybe I'll try to update the game and see if it is a bug

EDIT: Yeah it as bug... dam so much wasted time :p

EDIT2; Ok it was a bug introduced by my machine translation, where some text where the content is important was being translated...
!!!! In case you are using the files i previously provided, restore the file "FloatingCharacter.js" from your backup to fix this

Last edited:

SNStep

Reputation score
I appreciate the patch feedback so far, everyone! More is yet to come (currently have the Track Field section done + a little more, trying to finish at least the pool too, first).

Guys do you know if it is posible to get notorius bosses nude? or not posible?
Just taking a look at the game files, Notorious bosses are the same as "story" boss, and don't have any clothing-related changes.

stormfire150

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you get the Occult Girl to change? I fought her with the occult guy but she didn't seem to change into her other form.

I've played through this game three times and I just want to finish x.x

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get the Occult Girl to change? I fought her with the occult guy but she didn't seem to change into her other form.

I've played through this game three times and I just want to finish x.x
Use the observe option that one guy gives you during the clone phase. the last option in the top level of the combat menu IIRC.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there easy way to view succubus form in Gallery Room?

Edit: Nevermind, I can change character with mirror.

Last edited:

SNStep

Reputation score
I am currently working on translating the green-haired section and the canyon area. Dunno, maybe people want to work together in order to get it done faster?
I've already got the canyon done (and am working on the pool section). If you have stuff for the mirror world section we can try to incorporate though, maybe?

ntoiuxn

Reputation score
Thank you guys so much for working on a translation! These sorts of games are 100x better when I can understand what is going on!

SNStep

Reputation score
Succubus Academia English Translation Patch 0.4

To use it:
Unzip the file, and insert the contents of the 'www' folder directly into the folder of the same name in the game's main folder. Overwrite as necessary. Run the game.

A note on names:
When entering a name, you can use up to 18 characters in each field (if you have passing knowledge of Japanese, ignore the text that says you only have 8. That's an image and can't be easily translated at this time. The first field should be the character's full name, Japanese style (so family name, given name) with a space between the two separating them. The second field whatever nickname you may want the character to have (default is just the first name).

What's new in this patch:

Two more areas have been completely translated. All content related to the track and pool areas, their enemies/bosses and events, should be in English now.

Mochizuki and Nina's "battles" are also translated. You will need specific protagonists and possibly certain other conditions to do them, but since the unlock conditions are within the scope of the patch, I've gone ahead and translated the encounters themselves. Mnemosyne is also within the scope, technically, but if her encounter is fully compeleted using only the content from this patch, you're on the path to the bad ending, so her content isn't done yet beyond the basic intro stuff (which is safe).

The Gallery section is mostly done. Exceptions are listed in the "what's missing" section below.

Various other things from later in the game may show up in English as well, but expect it to be very brief and intermittent until later patch iterations are done. If there's something I missed that's not on the exceptions list, let me know (screenshot it if you're able) and I'll fix it.

What was in previous patch(es):

Everything you can see or possibly see by the time you finish the first area (the forest) -should- be translated. That includes the all the crunchy stuff (items, skills, etc), the prologue, field dialogue, tutorials, character index entries, all battle data with enemies in the first dungeon, the midboss, both forms of the first boss, and one other scene that uses the combat system.

Missing from the translation:

Notorious Succubi: The bonus bosses based on the works of other creators are known as Notorious bosses and I'm not doing them yet. Current plans are to save them for last unless there's extreme demand. Each area of the game has one hidden in it, but if you find one, expect all her dialogue to be in Japanese.

Gallery: As previously noted, some of Mnemosyne's dialogue, particularly with the protagonist option Nozomu, is still untranslated, and the same for her encounter. Gallery text for events that haven't been incorporated into the translation, also generally remain untranslated. Finally, the mysterious letter and everything related to it...yep, also untranslated for the time being. The pre-Mnemosyne version of the Gallery may also be missing some things. You can easily expand to her version as soon as it's unlocked though, so if it's an issue, go check the magic circle after the first time you unlock it.

Finally, with regards to the Gallery, the book perk is also something I'm not messing with the time being, in part because it doesn't "translate" well in the first place, so it's a lot of extra work, relative to its usefulness. I'll do it someday.

Items - I playtested the patch by going from the start to finishing the first boss three times. Any items I found in any of those playthroughs (and some I didn't) had their data translated. But I didn't do everything in the game yet and some drops are randomized, though weighted to how far along you are. Because of the weighting, nothing should be missed, but an exception or two may happen.

Known bugs:

Some skills or upgrade names may refer to others by names that don't exist in the game. This is the result of making some changes from initial drafts, so if you catch these, let me know and I'll fix the names to their current states.

If you already met Mnemosyne and saved before installing this patch, her name will be permanently bugged and remain in Japanese, as near as I can tell.

When the Demon Merchant automatically buys useless items, sometimes the text gets cut off from the edge of the screen. There does not appear be a fix for this.

Conversation nameplates, and the Auto-Advance for battle and field messages, as well as certain text in the shop -may- reset their labels to Japanese. This seems to be tied to actually editing the game, so as long you don't mess with the files, the translated text should stay put.

What's coming next:

The two remaining "basic" areas are next: the Mirror World, and the Haunted Mansion. I'm also going to try to have Mnemosyne ready for the next patch. I'll be busy in the coming week and may not get to do much, but at the same time, the more I do, the more efficient I learn to be at it, so if I can get a lot more done over the weekend, there may be one more patch coming to extend things before I dive into work for a while. Once I get back into things, I'll be working on both endings, and then finally go back for the Notorious Succubi.

Final warning:

Game lore says that since Succubi are fantasy creatures, if you jerk off imagining a Succubus, you are actually being assaulted by that Succubus. Translator takes no responsibility for unexpected draining.

Attachments

Last edited:

stormfire150

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there an easy way to make your left meter go up to fight the nurse? I'm having a hard time with it because it always goes back down a bit after I fight an enemy. (Not sure why)

SNStep

Reputation score
Is there an easy way to make your left meter go up to fight the nurse? I'm having a hard time with it because it always goes back down a bit after I fight an enemy. (Not sure why)
Finish the pool area. The pink "water" there raises your EP by walking on it. Once you've completed that area, there's a bridge that extends to some from the area you enter from.
The EP recovery is from the ability of Junya (the swim team protagonist). It makes you recover some EP after every fight.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do you guys have any tips on playing Obedient Stance?
The stance's effect is negative against MC.

Oskar1899

Reputation score
I played obedient against every boss, as long as your leveling up you equipment, skills, and using items you'll be fine.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Being a slave sucks. Deal with it.

More seriously, it's basically a Berserk stance that strives on criticals (Luxurious hits). That means the usual RNG dependence is made even worse.
With all the perks, you'll build up Expectation quickly, and are also more likely to waste them in an useless climax. The higher your EP the higher the damage - double up or bust...
Long story short, you'll need to gear up accordingly (mostly EP), and spend items to bribe RNG in your favor. :(

This stance sucks, imo. Still, keep in mind all stances don't work the same against all enemies. The Elfride fight is probably a good one to practice this stance, if you really, really want to go this route.

biasha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Succubus Academia English Translation Patch 0.4
Thank you, great work!
Could you please also specify target game version?
Btw, patch 1.1.1 (March 6) is available on the (and it has some overlapped files with the translation, so I am not sure what I lose)

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
btw someone have the translation of the first game + expansion?

SNStep

Reputation score
Thank you, great work!
Could you please also specify target game version?
Btw, patch 1.1.1 (March 6) is available on the (and it has some overlapped files with the translation, so I am not sure what I lose)
The patch is based on version 1.0.1 of the game. Once the translating is done, and/or when the updates to the Japanese version slow down a little and I have the time to do so, I plan to try to match it the latest version.

Syrath

Reputation score
Use an Accessory that boosts Luxurious Strikes like the Red Feather or Crazy Clock, try to spec your other equips for EP recovery/mental strength.

Your goal is to pop a Frankincense (or the best other EP recovery incense available) in the fight, set up the Luxurious rate up buff, get the combo to boost its damage, and endure enough crits from the enemy succubus to get 5 power charges, then hopefully crit on the finisher.

Later on the Focus Pufukusu skill will give you guaranteed crits on the last turn of its duration, which really helps out Obedience stance. Make sure to put Arcana (when upgraded) combined with Maniac to good use, since having the Charm and Mental Strength buffs on really help with the stance's longevity and payoff.

...Fear is pretty much better, though. In retrospect Obedience gameplay-wise only has value for getting the damage in a single hit trophies.

Wakozi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No idea whats going on with my translated mirror world area. It was working fine and the entirety of it was translated. But since I updated the game, it just stays in Japanese, even though the files for the mirror world are all translated according to Translator++. Maybe I need a new save file? No idea...