What's new

RPG RPG Maker [SQDT] サキュバスアカデミア / Succubus Academia (RJ265946)

Nightmare054

Reputation score
Ah, both of those are missed on my part. In sort of hilarious, self-reflective, "Oh, so thaaaaaaaaat's what that bit in the code was!" moments.
The Dream Thermometer one is actually a difficulty slider, from what I can see (though the game doesn't exactly tell you that even if you know what it says), which is even a function I was sort of surprised wasn't in the game.

I'm thinking there will indeed be a 1.0a. Though I'll likely give it a little time to see what else is uncovered by fresh eyes.
found another untranslated part, this is definitely a spoiler, so i'll put it in spoiler tag
if you don't have the special class memento, and speak to the hole. it's happen to all the hole if the condition was met ( which is when you don't have the special class memento )
bug.png

EDIT :
usually when you go to the frozen base and fighting against succubi there, you can use memory too choose to end the game (whether climax when you death, climax when you satisfied her, or climax when you're losing)
but after i've finished the game in true ending (like really the end), I can't do it at all. idk if it's a bug from the game itself or because the english patch breaking something there, or because of I'm using the latest game version with your patch.
ALSO, the section in battle when you choose an innate skill from pfkeh and from your ownself is also translated as MEMORY.
so there'll be 2 MEMORY menu in battle if you do a battle from frozen basement

another EDIT :
testing it with my other save that hasn't clear the true ending, and the result? I still can do the climax request. SO it's only happen in the frozen basement AFTER you completed the game in the true ending.

another EDIT :
I manage to find a dumb way to fix it (not screwing with the code or anything)
go talk to Mnemosyne and then choose "Everything, starting with your first memories of Mnemosyne"
then after that, go to the clock and restart the clock (you're not supposed to be able to do this after clearing the true ending but with this roundabout way you can do that)
after that immediately freeze the clock again. the end-game scene will replay again, then after that you can do all the climax request again.

Last edited:

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
(assuming that those don't get out of control in terms of quantity; as of this writing, there's only one).
Pretty sure they will. Also check your profile in case you ignore your notifications.

Last edited:

tppcrpg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know this bug is in the original but the backlog breaks if you step on traps.

Also does anyone know what causes the chests in the end of the dungeon to be empty?

Last edited:

Nightmare054

Reputation score
I don't know this bug is in the original but the backlog breaks if you step on traps.

Also does anyone know what causes the chests in the end of the dungeon to be empty?
yeah, the backlog is oftenly break, so that's the reason. never realized the cause lmao
also, I think I have a guess for that empty chest. I think it's related to how much drifters have you defeat. When I first clear the game (w/out the true ending, cause i'm missing 1 character because i killed him), most of the boxes are opened already. When I'm on my 2nd run, I can open a few boxes that's been in opened state before. The only thing that happen is,I'm on my 2nd run, and i defeat a few of beast and drifters.
I'm sure it's not because of how much beast I defeat because of when I do the haunted mirror on my 2nd run, since I did not fighting against any beast except for Phantom drifters, and I can only open 1 boxes that already in opened state in my 1st run.
The map with opened boxes state can't be refreshed (that means, if you already reach that map, that let's say you decide to defeat 50 drifters each. When you come back to that map with treasures in opened state, it'll stay that way), maybe you can if you tweak the code. The only way to open those already opened boxes if you already have access to that map is you need to re-play the game using that save. I'm not sure how many enemy you must defeat since I'm not counting that

sorry if it's confusing, english is not my main language lmao

EDIT :
i'll strike-throughing all the above, because someone gives the correct information below so you all won't get confused because of my guess

Last edited:

SNStep

Reputation score
Pretty sure they will. Also check your profile in case you ignore your notifications.
I did. Getting that compliment was the highlight of my morning, and I'll be speaking with them directly!

so there'll be 2 MEMORY menu in battle if you do a battle from frozen basement
This is a good point. I'll try to get a thesaurus and work that in a little better.

but after i've finished the game in true ending (like really the end), I can't do it at all. idk if it's a bug from the game itself or because the english patch breaking something there, or because of I'm using the latest game version with your patch.
These are all bugs from the original game that are fixed for later versions.

The area-end chests are tied to being caught in traps. You need to avoid all of the traps related to a specific Drifter (except for story-mandatory ones) in order to access the boxes. So, for example, in the forest area, if you get caught by the Pixies' insects even once, or walk in front of a Dryad's tree any time after the mandatory first encounter, the chests will be empty. The contents are the pieces of equipment you have a chance to get from satisfying the Drifter related to that trap, though, so if, say, you got caught once by the insects, just repeatedly fight Pixies until you get a Fairy Ring (which is what would be in the chest) As a note, as well, if you already have the item that would be in the chest, and still avoided all the traps, you'll get money from it instead.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The area-end chests are tied to being caught in traps. You need to avoid all of the traps related to a specific Drifter
To add to this:
- there's no missable items in blue chests
- there's a trophy that keeps track of how many of these 'rare drops' you collected. (treasure hunter/fortune seeker)
- you can also use the Fortune Candy for a 100% drop chance (if nothing drops you already had the item)

- red and brown chests respawn every run, with non-unique loot

I was late to the party, but let me know if other scripting concerns arise. I'll be working on the T++ adaptation :eek:
edit: oh, right, I almost forgot:
Leave your window open at night for the thank-you succubi we'll be sending you!
I meant cute, cuddly, affectionate succubi. Not the man-eating ones.
...well, you probably know by now :sneaky:

Last edited:

tppcrpg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if it's a bug but Titania's ring is back to fairy ring stats and can't be upgraded after starting NG+

Also found another untranslated line.

There are untranslated lines if you have the letter and try to burn it without the goddess being in the basement, it also ends up summoning her.

-noclip

I think this is caused when you skip while the camera still is moving.

Attachments

Last edited:

SNStep

Reputation score
Not sure if it's a bug but Titania's ring is back to fairy ring stats and can't be upgraded after starting NG+
Yeah, that's another bug that's fixed with later versions, as is getting stuck in the wall when you fast-forward the Mnemosyne introduction.

Amusingly, so is the ability to use the Mysterious Letter in the un-expanded gallery. So maybe I can "fix" that translation by removing the option entirely? Moo-hoo-ha-ha.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
In a newgame+, you can loot another Faerie ring and start from scratch again :confused: (that's when I cheated). If you make a new Titania's ring it'll overwrite your trash one.
Be sure to empty the merchant's inventory before you start over.

SNStep

Reputation score
So just a brief report (because I don't want to speak out of turn, but don't want to be disrespectfully silent, either), today has been a good day. I was asked to provide the translation for the official release once the catch-up patch is complete, and to call that an honor would be an understatement. Work's therefore begun on it, with 300% Motivation! Y'all give SQDT your support, too!

Oskar1899

Reputation score
So just a brief report (because I don't want to speak out of turn, but don't want to be disrespectfully silent, either), today has been a good day. I was asked to provide the translation for the official release once the catch-up patch is complete, and to call that an honor would be an understatement. Work's therefore begun on it, with 300% Motivation! Y'all give SQDT your support, too!
So happy for you, that translation you've done deserves all the support it gets.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
byproduct typo report (posting here so peeps know they've been reported):
typos,etc:

common events:
#246 _HERO_ made survived contact
with a Succubus from another world.\.
He feels himself drawn deeper into the dream...

#354 The name on it is \v[1](\v[2])...\.
It's written write here...
(I failed to have it displayed in-game :unsure:)

#427 The disadvantageous state was broken!
(breathing CE.:不利な事象を破壊した!)
suggest -> "Ailments were alleviated!" (or something)

#436 _HERO_ calmed his courage,\.
-> strange since status is Recklessness(berserk?)
suggest -> _HERO_ settled down,\. (or calmed down)

items:
#303 Mayu's trophy description
#379 100% Courage trophy description
missing TROPHY (still トロフィー)

skills:
#126 to #130: Arcanas(login, halsa, etc.): battle lines say "cast" instead of "casted" (for consistency)

#143, #144: similarly, pfks's Veil/regret say "casts" instead of "casted"

#160: Analyze II: " uses Analyze!" instead of "used"

states:
#202 (trance release) " woke up!"
suggest -> " snapped out of it!" (?)
PS: 思い出す, 思い出す, Wherefore art thou 思い出す? :cry: (edit: Montague ye shalt be no more! Arcana it is! ...Memory is fine too.)

Last edited:

Nightmare054

Reputation score
found another text that get cut out again for "Business Sense" and "Magic"
bug.png bug1.png
typo? there's double ",," there
bug2.png

in battle, the text got cut out at the "But that will make them smoother, give you more pleasur"
also, is heheh correct? or it should be hehe or hehehe?
bug3.png

"You're going to die while being trampled by Me,"
also, another weird Hehehh in my opinion
bug4.png

another Heheh
bug5.png

for me it sounds weird (maybe really just me), but idk how to rephrase it
maybe
"Until every thing you have..."
"are being sacrificed to Me.~heart_emote~"
bug6.png
english is not my main language, so it might be possible that something that I thought was off wasn't exactly off

SNStep

Reputation score
PS: 思い出す, 思い出す, Wherefore art thou 思い出す?
In a WEIRD spot. And it's one of those variable-set text bits I'd messaged you about.
when you change back into Mamoru, in Limbo at the start of the True End path.
Also, as a note, the slightly weird syntax on Break is intentional. 'cause it's called "Break". Hence the state being "Broken".

english is not my main language, so it might be possible that something that I thought was off wasn't exactly off
The last one (where you talked about grammar) is a little bit more "sensational" in its delivery, so it's not used much (possibly why a non-native speaker would be unfamiliar with it?), but still used colloquially, at the very least. And Fulbeua's pretty sensational, so I think it fits (IIRC, I also used it in a couple other places, too, particularly with death scenes). The laugh I'll take under advisement; honestly I wasn't fully satisfied either. It is deliberate, as she has both a "フフ" and a "フフッ", and I was trying to differentiate. For her second encounter I did "heheh" and "hehe" instead, though in that case, the latter sounds a little too...girly to me, so I may just not bother making them different in the tweaked version; I don't think it ever really matters much.

Succubus-chan had a similar thing with her laughing going on.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
In a WEIRD spot.
Code, shall I believe, that unsubstantial Death is so amorous?
I managed to find it on my own ("{"code":122,"indent":0,"parameters":[81,81,0,4,"'思い出す'"]}"), but it sure was an ordeal. That's clearly beyond T++'s scope (or anything lesser than human... to say the least).
The fact that it was the spot that made me quit/shun the game for a while didn't help.
Mamoru all along? You kidding me? I'm outta here!!... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ 😅

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do I obtain the item to make the enemies bored?
You know in the main hub where there's a guy looking at a treasure chest across a gap? Check both of the boxes kind of to the right of him.

Nightmare054

Reputation score
anyone know how to get a trophy for completing the character index? I clear the true ending already, and yet I haven't manage to get that trophy yet
also
found a typo, putting it in spoiler tag
pfkeh character index, after you manage to clear the true ending
"she revealed her true form"
bug.png
text got cut out in phantom character index
bug1.png

text got cut out in Fulbea true form in character index
bug2.png

EDIT :
go talk to Mnemosyne and then choose "Everything, starting with your first memories of Mnemosyne"
then after that, go to the clock and restart the clock (you're not supposed to be able to do this after clearing the true ending but with this roundabout way you can do that)
so, after doing that, I'm trying to go out and talking to random object (in hope somehow i'll manage to clear the character index somehow)
then I tried talking to the milk tribute, and it's line still untranslated
bug3.png
idk if it's because of the bug, or it's really naturally happen in the end game
since I don't really try talking to the milk tribute except for when I'm using the very first guy that you can use
EDIT : It really happen naturally in end game, I tried to use a different save that already get past through the true ending but haven't cleared it yet

ANOTHER EDIT :
so, I manage to get the trophy for completing the character index. I just need to redo the game via the stopped clock after clearing the true ending. IDK if this was a bug or intended

ANOTHER EDIT :
also, instead of releasing patch 1.0a, I think it's better if the next patch you released is already in the latest of the current version at least (I think right now it's 1.14). Since there's a few new content there, various bugfix, etc, and most of all, it's not hard to upgrade the game version.
Keep up the good work SNStep

Last edited:

seawolfben

Reputation score
Just briefly chiming in to say a huge thanks to SNStep. Your work is excellent, and I look forward to the official translation you produce - I'm sure it will be excellent as well.