What's new

RPG RPG Maker [SQDT] サキュバスアカデミア / Succubus Academia (RJ265946)

jasons1994

Reputation score
Stop the clock ticking. Not the distored clock, It's the clock behind receptionist.
Go to club room, You should see the tori gate if you advance the story far enough.
mind sharing a save file?

stormfire150

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Official warning.
Does anyone have the 1.4 version? I'm trying to play the DLC but I can't find version 1.4

SNStep

Reputation score
Does anyone have the 1.4 version? I'm trying to play the DLC but I can't find version 1.4
The expansion includes the patch 1.4 data so you shouldn't need it separately. I did have an error early on where the game was showing as having reverted to the 1.2, even though 1.4 was in the proper folder, and had to reinstall the whole game into a folder with a new name, though I'm not sure what the issue was or even if that itself was the fix. But maybe try that as well?

Also, just to affirm previous statements, translation work is officially in progress now.

stormfire150

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The expansion includes the patch 1.4 data so you shouldn't need it separately. I did have an error early on where the game was showing as having reverted to the 1.2, even though 1.4 was in the proper folder, and had to reinstall the whole game into a folder with a new name, though I'm not sure what the issue was or even if that itself was the fix. But maybe try that as well?

Also, just to affirm previous statements, translation work is officially in progress now.
So what version do I need before applying the expansion patch?

stormfire150

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
we need to slap the english translated part 2 into the original translated game
Kinda just trying to play the JP version. But every time I apply the patch/expansion, when I boot up the game, there's a bunch of things that say missing this and that file.

It keeps giving me missing file errors (usually sound ones) and I can't play.

Last edited:

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Kinda just trying to play the JP version. But every time I apply the patch/expansion, when I boot up the game, there's a bunch of things that say missing this and that file.

Are you region setting a Japan Locale?

You need version 1.2 to apply the DLC patch.
After applying the DLC patch, It will update the base game to version 1.4.

Oskar1899

Reputation score
I totally destroyed my English version of the game with the patch. Should have backed it up. Just redownload it and leave your current English version alone until the official patch comes out.

thomasan

Reputation score

you need to have the japanese version, in the english version the audio files have different names. That's why the game says it's missing files (or i think that was the reason).
good luck.

SNStep

Reputation score
Small update on translation status: SQDT posted on their Ci-en page today a little about upcoming plans (SA2, tentative for next summer...), so I feel like this is legal to share, but assuming my own progress on the work continues as it has, the rough plan is to have the official release within the next 6-8 weeks. Now I'm putting myself on the spot a little, I guess...better get back to it...

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
Small update on translation status: SQDT posted on their Ci-en page today a little about upcoming plans (SA2, tentative for next summer...), so I feel like this is legal to share, but assuming my own progress on the work continues as it has, the rough plan is to have the official release within the next 6-8 weeks. Now I'm putting myself on the spot a little, I guess...better get back to it...
can we just use translation aggregator with this or are you knowledgeable of what the game engine is?

SNStep

Reputation score
can we just use translation aggregator with this or are you knowledgeable of what the game engine is?
The game uses RPGMaker MV as an "engine", but has quite a few additional portions in various javascript plugins and the like. Some things are just...incredibly well-hidden, too. Additionally, some text is also hard-baked into the image files. For the images, I do the translation for those, but it's someone else who actually edits the images. What all that adds up to is that it's the game's base files that get translated in order to make the English-release version. When it's ready, the expansion will be released officially as a complete product, just like the base game was (note: for a given value of "complete". AFAIK, the expansion will still require the base game to be purchased separately).

Per Ci-en, SQDT is planning to use RPGMaker MZ for the sequel, but assuming circumstances don't change between now and then, that probably won't change the general process of the translation in a big way, at least.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
The game uses RPGMaker MV as an "engine", but has quite a few additional portions in various javascript plugins and the like. Some things are just...incredibly well-hidden, too. Additionally, some text is also hard-baked into the image files. For the images, I do the translation for those, but it's someone else who actually edits the images. What all that adds up to is that it's the game's base files that get translated in order to make the English-release version. When it's ready, the expansion will be released officially as a complete product, just like the base game was (note: for a given value of "complete". AFAIK, the expansion will still require the base game to be purchased separately).

Per Ci-en, SQDT is planning to use RPGMaker MZ for the sequel, but assuming circumstances don't change between now and then, that probably won't change the general process of the translation in a big way, at least.
sounds like its probably not worth messing with it with translator++

1665850320081.png

i also have a free version of mtool, don't know if the paid version has something which would work with rpg maker mv, doesn't seem to be listed in its drop down.
View attachment 45753

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
i also have a free version of mtool, don't know if the paid version has something which would work with rpg maker mv, doesn't seem to be listed in its drop down.
should be "Chromium Based xyBit: RPG Maker MV/MZ | TyranoBuilder" , xy being 32/64

SNStep

Reputation score
sounds like its probably not worth messing with it with translator++
It had some use for proofreading, since it makes it easy to see if certain things are missed; T++ does work with MV, but yeah, on the whole, this particular work wasn't especially suited to it.

Kaerdron

Reputation score
Any development for the translation? I can't wait to be dominated by Nightmareshikimamo.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
J.L (SNStep) just made a post in discord saying that he isn't the only party involved in the translation and would not want to comment how far along the translation is because it might put other people on the spot. Unlike the translation for the base game, this one will be released in it's entirety when its ready. The original timeframe was more of a suggestion than set in stone.

It continues to be worked on in the background.

Oskar1899

Reputation score
So it's been a little while. Did something happend to one of the translators? I've been rather curious what happened.