What's new

Steam Fuck CYOA

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Steam Fuck CYOA

A. How many parents aren't suspicious twerps towards their kids, after all?

OP
ArchAngelGundam

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Results.
C-skinny dip in a nearby creek.

After everything that's happened recently, you thought a dip in the creek near town might be nice. It takes you a few minuets to get there, and once there you realise you don't have a swim suit, and you didn't want to swim in your clothes and be soaking wet on the way home. So, you took the only other option left, you looked around, to make sure you were alone, then stripped down and walked in.
The cool water felt refreshing on your skin, and it was quite relaxing lying mostly submerged, only your head and tits breaking the water. It was going well, until you felt something brush by your leg. You quickly looked down, and relaxed, seeing that it was just a fish. You floated there for a few more minuets, ocaisionaly being tickled by a passing fish, when you heard a voice.
"You know, most of the time I get a better reaction when I rub someones leg." You bolt straight up, and come face to face with a Water Nymph. You were so stunned at seeing such a rare creature, you didn't react to her until she was inches from your lips.
"Whoa, hey." You say, scrambling back a few feet, but still in the water. "You're pretty and all, but we just met." She seemed to blush, though it was hard to tell with a being made of water.
"You realy think I'm pretty?" She askes, taking you aback.
"Well, yeah." You say. "Who wouldn't?"
"Not important." She says, shaking her head. "You came here to relax, right?"
"Uh, yeah." You say, caught off guard. "How did you-?"
"Why else would a beautiful young woman like yourself skinny dip, in a creek, by herself?" She says, maybe with another blush.
"With the attention I get from some men, I sometimes wish I wasn't so beautiful." You say, thinking of Captain Smith.
"Maybe you should look at some women, instead." She says, with a definit blush this time. With the way she's looking at you, you get what she might be after, the question is, what do you do about it?

A) Go after her.
A1) Aggressivley.
A2) Dominate her.
^There is a difference.
B) Apeal to your mutual interest.
C) Submit to her pasivly.
D) Politly decline.
E) Abruptly decline, and get out of there.
F) Bitch slap her for making such a suggestion.
G) Other.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As funny as choosing F would be, I'm choosing C for some sweet submissive smexings.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A2 Not really the type to sit back and take it ~.~

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

B. Just to be a rebel; and I don't feel like dominating or submitting to someone we just met.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B. Just to be a rebel; and I don't feel like dominating or submitting to someone we just met.
Doing either one to a stranger certainly takes a special type of person S/M is quite popular for a reason *besides being taboo* some people simply click like that.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Passivly ? No. Agressivly ? Neither.

B.

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

B. this seems like it would be the most "in character" choice.

OP
ArchAngelGundam

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry for the late post, internet was on the fritz.
Results

B

"Who did you have in mind?" You ask with a smile.
"Well," She starts, nervously tapping her fingers together. "W-what about... me?" You lean towards her, cupping her face in your hand.
"Well, what about you?" You ask, and before you can do anything else, she has her lips locked around yours with enough force to send you both back into the water with a small splash. The short time you were submerged, you saw that the nymph was almost invisible underwater. As you come up for air, in more ways than one, the nymph leans you agenst a suprisingly comfortable moss covered rock.
"If it were me," She says, all nervousness gone from her voice, fondeling your semi-hard dick. "I'd help you relax in ways few other could." You reach between her legs to return the favor with one hand, while the other gently graps her head and brings it in for another kiss.
"Go easy at first." You say after the kiss. "I-I'm a virgin." This seems to get her excited, but she quickly calms down and nods her head. She leaves a trail of kisses down your body that reminds you of your dream, and you hope it won't end the same way. She almost dissapears when she goes under the water at your hips, but you know she's there from the treatment you get. Her tounge licks around the edge of your vagina, while her hand works you cock. Both feel much better than any dream. You feel something enter you pussy, hitting all the right places, but doesn't get very far. Your hyemn, you supose. At the same time, the hand on you cock is replaced with a mouth, much better than a dream and it brings a pleasured moan to your lips. He tounge working your shaft is almost enough to bring you to orgasme then and there. The nymph stops before you climax, and brings herself up to be face to face with you, resting her waight agents you. She's surprisingly light, but it's still enough to squish your boobs together. She rubs your dick along her pussy and looks at you with hungry eyes.
"Are you ready to lose your virginity?" She askes. You give her a quick kiss before replying.
"I'll still be a virgin in one way until I meet a man, but yes." She smirks at your statment.
"I ment that one too." She says. She leans to whisper into your ear. "If you're worried about the pain, don't be. It only hurts for a moment, and even less with a nymph like me." Without any further delay, she impailes herself on you cock, at the same time, you feel something enter you pussy and peirce your hyemn. You feel a sharp pain, but you've felt worse working in the shop. The pain is quickly replaced with more pleasure than you've ever imagined as the nymph bounces on you cock, and thrusts into you pussy. You don't know how she's doing both, but you don't care, as you thrust both into her, and agenst her. You feel her squees you as you squees her, filling and being filled, it's a wonderful feeling. Sooner than you'd like, you feel yourself reacing your peak. As you do so, you grab her, and pull her in for a kiss like no other, and both of you climax together. Some part of your brain finds it interesting that nothing was ejaculated into your womb, but most of you just cares about how good it feels.
You both just lay there for a time, arms and legs intertwined, and the occaisonal kiss. Eventualy you remember why you were outside this early in the first place and panic. You lift the nymph off you, run out of the creek over to your clothes, and put them back on as quickly as you can.
"What's wrong?" The nymph askes, worried that she crossed a line or something.
"I need to get home before I'm missed." You say, working you boots over your feet.
"Before you go, can I at least get your name?" She says.
"Sure." You say, putting your top on. "Angela Black. The town engineer's daughter."
"Faleen." She says. "Will I ever see you again?" You ponder that question as you straighten out your outfit. It wouldn't be hard to come out here again, but with how blatent your mother was about masturbating it might be simpler to introduce Faleen to your parents. As a friend of course. Then again, maybe as more than a friend.

A) Yes.
A1) Sneak out sometime.
A2) Tell your parents you have a friend.
A3) Tell your parents you have a lover.
B) Bring Faleen with you.
B1) Introduce her as a friend.
B2) Introduce her as a lover.
C) No.
D) Other. (Not sure what you'd put here, but I've been surprised before.

Last edited:

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really want B2 For teh lolz
Us: Mom you know how you wanted me to masturbate? well I found something better...

Parents:... okay....

*10 years later*
Dear Diary it has been 10 years since I entered the temple...

But really lets go A2 *Any A if Any B would win over a A choice* no need to worry our parents yet...

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

B2 and tell Angela's mother that was why she got so embarrassed about her telling her to masturbate earlier, because she already had someone that could do one even better than that. If Angela's mother is understanding enough to tell her to masturbate and stuff, then I doubt she'd get mad for bringing in a lover, I figure the same for her father as well.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B2 and tell Angela's mother that was why she got so embarrassed about her telling her to masturbate earlier, because she already had someone that could do one even better than that. If Angela's mother is understanding enough to tell her to masturbate and stuff, then I doubt she'd get mad for bringing in a lover, I figure the same for her father as well.
:D

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe not a man but a creature of magic / alchemy? you think that will go over well?

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A2. They seem to be fond of that Smith dude, so let's get our secretiveness on.

Also hnnngh, its virgin

I am a Grammar Nazi and this bothers me