What's new

Steam Fuck CYOA

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Steam Fuck CYOA

D continue to Faleen proceed with smut talk about the marriage plans and you would like to escape it but you don't have a place to go...

*pretty sure you guys get what I am trying to do... for those that don't I would like to escape with a pretty water Nymph but I would like to ensure our character would not be forced to live out in the wild or take a... "night job"*

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh god why are you people agreeing with me, raping the Guard Captain is a bad idea.

Last edited:

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Originally Posted by GargantuaBlarg
Chase Smith down and rape his intestines. Maybe he'll fuck off then?
As tempting as this is, I have to inject a little sense into the thread with an A

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

B Get this shit sorted out now and go have some more fun with the nymph later, and be sure to tell your father that you don't want to marry that prick.

OP
ArchAngelGundam

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Due to the absurdity of the majority vote, and the original posters reluctance for said vote to win, I have the following message for you:
Raping Smith, while an option, will result in a story end, and probably not a good one. Just, FYI.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Due to the absurdity of the majority vote, and the original posters reluctance for said vote to win, I have the following message for you:
Raping Smith, while an option, will result in a story end, and probably not a good one. Just, FYI.
Alright, make sure that Smith WILL not tell anyone about you raping him... even if you have to end him permanetly or at least cut off his tongue, his hands, his eyes and maybe castrate him. >.>

B only if stuck in a vote lock.

OP
ArchAngelGundam

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

Results
B

You would not know how true Smith's words were until you spoke with your father. Faleen will wait, she didn't know you were comming today anyway. You turned and almost ran home.
You found your father working on a part of the clockwork warrior that you couldn't recognise.
"Something wrong, my dear?" He said.
"It depends on if you really are negotiating with Smith for my hand in marrage." You reply. You father visibly cringes at your words.
"He's been asking for over a year, I only did it to placate him." He explains. "I have no intention of accepting anything from him unless you want me to. Unless you find someone soon, you should expect things like this to get worse." This gave you an idea, but how should you go about it?

A) Tell your father that Faleen is more than a friend.
B) Tell your father that you've found someone, and are working on making it official.
C) Tell your father to delay as much as possible, you have a plan. (He'll do this anyway, this choice is just without A or B.)
D) Accept Smith to be your husband. (I doubt you'll take it, but it's an option.)
E) Other.

Short update, I know, but the choice came up quickly.

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Best solution! After all if somehow it got back to Faleen without us telling her first we would be in deep, heh get it deep? water...nevermind...
Plus we dont even know if she is into an actual relationship and not just fuck buddies...i mean we have only seen her once and option B gives us some time to dodge the "draft" and either actually hook up with Faleen, or find someone else to get serious with, or even just some patsy to go along with some kind of fake wedding.
I know a lot of you are ganna wanna ask him about that part of the clockwork, but i think we should just get out and not give him time to try and press the issue of WHO we are seeing. Unless we just use the clockwork as a way to flip the conversation around on him whenever he tries to ask about stuff....idk ramblings

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Best solution! After all if somehow it got back to Faleen without us telling her first we would be in deep, heh get it deep? water...nevermind...
Plus we dont even know if she is into an actual relationship and not just fuck buddies...i mean we have only seen her once and option B gives us some time to dodge the "draft" and either actually hook up with Faleen, or find someone else to get serious with, or even just some patsy to go along with some kind of fake wedding.
I know a lot of you are ganna wanna ask him about that part of the clockwork, but i think we should just get out and not give him time to try and press the issue of WHO we are seeing. Unless we just use the clockwork as a way to flip the conversation around on him whenever he tries to ask about stuff....idk ramblings
Agree

OP
ArchAngelGundam

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

Note to self: Beware of this one, he has a brain.
Oh wait, did I say that out loud?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This... well that makes sense... man I wish people would use less logic, it makes voting more fun..

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B! Let's rush into a marriage with a weird water spirit that we just met! That's how teenage marriages work, right.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

C, that way we won't have awkward questions