What's new

Steam Fuck CYOA

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Steam Fuck CYOA

Sexy dream: Clonecest. One's a girl, and the other's your evil twin - also a futa, but with one of those pointy moustaches and an evil laugh.

You're in the middle!

Also, it's happening , which is also dancing.
Oh yes.

OP
ArchAngelGundam

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Results
E, dream trip.
You're making out with someone, you don't know who she is, nor can you make out the details of her face, but you don't care. You're both naked lying on a king size bed, fondling eachother while you make out. She moves on top of you and starts trailing kisses down your body, pausing only lightly bite your nipples. When she gets to your dick, not only is she not repulsed by it, but seems drawn to it. She licks from the edge of your pussy, all the way up to your tip, before wrapping her lips around it, and going all the way down to the hilt. Her tounge feels almost magical as it finds every sensitive spot as her head bobs up and down. You place one hand on her head while the other is busy with your tit, and gasp as she puts one finger into your pussy, and another into your ass.
She continues like this for a short time, and before you can climax, she pulls off. You give a dissapointed moan before seeing her present herself to you, ass swaying in the air. Not willing to let such a tempting target go to waste, you crawl over to her, but decide to take some revenge first. You spread her neather lips and give them a few licks, earning a moan from your friend as she presses against your face, obviously ready for the main course. Taking your time, however, you bring her to the edge of orgasm and pull off her like she pulled off you. Her moan of dissapointment, however, turns into a gasp of pleasure when you quickely mount her and ram you dick into her pussy. With both of you needing release, you pound against each other with reckless abadon. Soon, the presure mounts in both of you to the point of no return, and you spray her vaginal walls with your spunk at the same time she clenches down on you, both of you screaming out in orgasmic bliss.
As you bask in the afterglow, you hear a mischievous laughter that sounds familiar. You look over your shoulder to see... yourself, only twirling a mustache. Before you can react, your double grabs your hips, and rams her dick into your pussy. Gasping in plesure, and no longer caring, you resume your thrusts into your friend while you double thrusts into you. The three of you quickely acheive a simontainous climax, and only pause a moment before going right back at it.
As the three of you are going at it, you notice the bed begin to shift, and you see that the half built clockwork warrior is picking you up. How it's balancing on one leg, with one arm, and no head is beyond your knowledge, and your carring. The three of you continue pound into each other before climaxing again, and decide to change position. Your friend sits up, and grabs your double's shoulders while you position yourself behind her. You push your dick into your friends ass while your double pushes hers into your friends pussy. You feel your double's dick through your friends body, and it stimulates the three of you to another quick orgasm. Looking to the side at the clockwork warrior, you see it, trying, to dance, but not doing a very good job of it, only having one leg and all. You keep pounding into your friend, alternating with your double so that she is never empty. You reach up to fondle your friends tits, while your double does the same to you, and while your friend suckles at your doubles tits. Shortly after having your fith orgasm, you feel the bed tilt, and all three of you fall into a pit of spikes, your double laughing evily all the way, and right before you feel yourself get impailed on the spikes...
You wake up in a cold sweat, with a hard on, and a wet pussy. You mutter to yourself about never eating Elven Spice again, and then think about what to do with your aroused state. It's still early, so you might be able to rub one off uninterrupted, or you could get to work early for more time to yourself later.

A) Masturbate. (You have two hands to use on your tits, penis, vagina, and rectum. Your choice.)
B) Go back to sleep.
C) Get up.
C1) Surprise everyone with breakfast.
C2) Start morning chores so you'll have more free time later.
D) Other.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A. Massage prostate while giving yourself a handjob (do herms/futas also have both G-spots? :/)

OP
ArchAngelGundam

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

They should as far as I know.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C1 But daringly try to masturbate as she does breakfast :3 The thrill of being caught will make it more exquisitive.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A (penis and pussy).

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C1 But daringly try to masturbate as she does breakfast :3 The thrill of being caught will make it more exquisitive.
Sounds good. I would say fap into the food, but this is for mom and dad, so that would be weird.

I also wanted to suggest fondling only thy tits and orgasming like that, but that seems like it would be hardereuphemism if we're making breakfast.

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is a lovely idea!

Sounds good. I would say fap into the food, but this is for mom and dad, so that would be weird.
Wicked idea, accidentally have it end up in the food, like almost being caught and thats the only place to hide it....Just think of the expression of her face if she had to watch them eat it without saying a word to hide her shame.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ima be boring and say C1. Mayhaps a show of kindness will prompt our erstwhile parents into shiny, shiny gifts?

OP
ArchAngelGundam

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

Results
C-1 while A, and trying not to get caught.

You decide that, since you're awake, you might as well get up and make yourself some breakfast, and while your at it, make some for your parents as well. Still in your nightgown, you walk into the common room, grab a frying pan, and set about making beacon and eggs. As you do so, you realise you still have a hard on, and that gives you a naughty idea.
You set the meal to simmer, and sneak over to your parents room and put your ear to the door. You smile as you hear both your fathers louder and slower snoring, and your mothers quieter and faster snoring. Both of them are fast asleep. You sneak back over to the stove, and one hand gets the meal to a point where you won't need to do anything for a short time, while the other undoes some of the bottons on your nightgown, exposing both your hard cock, and you hard nipples. You grasp your dick in one hand, and one of your breasts in the other, pausing to think about just what you're doing, and it only results in you wanting to do it even more.
You start stroking you dick, slowly at first, but picking up speed. At the same time, you're fondling you tit, pausing only to pinch you nipple from time to time. You continue like this for a short time, switching tits as you go, before you feel yourself getting close, and mover your hand from you breast to you pussy, plunging three fingers into it in time with your strokes on your dick. You get closer and closer, and then you realise, you're about to make a mess, but you can't stop. You take your hand out of your pussy, the one on your dick still going strong, and reach around for an empty bowl. You find one, and position it just in time to be filled with a torent of you spunk. You set the bowl on the counter and bask in the afterglow for a moment, when you hear movement from behind you. You quickly look over your shoulder while trying to button up your nightgown, and breath a sigh of relief seeing that the door to your parents room is still closed. You know you need to do something with the bowl, but you need to get back to the meal before it burns. As you're checking the food, you stiffen as you hear the door behind you open.
"Mmm, something smells good." You hear your mother say.
"I woke up early and thought I'd make some breakfast." You say, hoping she won't notice the bowl. But, as if she knew, she walked right up to it.
"Surely you're not making grits?" She askes.
"Grits?" You ask, confused, but trying to make the best of the situation.
"Yes, grits." She answers. "And you're supposed to put the milk in after the grits."
"Milk?" You ask. "Uh, right, milk. I was going to, uh, give that to a, um, a cat. Yeah, a cat, living in an ally way a few blocks down."
"That's nice of you." She says. "Are you all right dear, you seem tense?"
"Yeah, I'm fine." You say, flipping the eggs.
"Have you been masturbating?" Egg, meet wall.
"MOTHER!" You say, shocked.
"I know you have, more equipment, than other girls." She says, trying to calm you down. "And I know what both boys and girls like to think about, and do, at your age. There's no shame in it, it can be quite relaxing until you meet you future husband."
"Mother!" You say.
"I'm just saying." She says. "If you're so tense, maybe you should try masturbating."
"Mother, can we please not talk about this while I'm making breakfast?" You ask.
"Here, let me do that now that I'm up." She says. "You get dressed and take the milk to that cat of yours." You have force yourself not to run out of sight. Once dressed, with the bowl, and outside, you pour out the contents of the bowl and wonder what to do with yourself for the next 10 or so minuets.

A) Walk to an ally a few blocks from your house.
B) Get a quick drink at the tavern.
C) Other.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

C. Try to find a creek/river somewhere, making sure theres no one near around, strip down, and go skinny dipping to clear your head, soothe your libido and calm yourself down.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C Find a cold creek and ice yourself.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

By "pour out", you mean "drink", right? :<

I say we invade an alley. What could possibly go wrong?

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

C head off to the river, but don't go skinny dipping, just lay out by the bank and relax for a few minutes, maybe take a nap or something.