What's new

[Complete - Full] Succubus tower 2 - Lewd Succubi and the Tower of Wishes|いたずら淫魔と願いの塔

quintet44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe I messed up the patching but the weaknesses from "Check Out" are still untranslated?

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Maybe I messed up the patching but the weaknesses from "Check Out" are still untranslated?
Looks like I had a wrong file in the copy paste folder. It should now be covered if you redownload and reapply the patch. (You can skip the RPG Maker Trans part if you already did it.)

quintet44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like I had a wrong file in the copy paste folder. It should now be covered if you redownload and reapply the patch. (You can skip the RPG Maker Trans part if you already did it.)
It looks good now. Thanks.

Kunai200

Reputation score
Loving this game, thanks for all the hard work translating it!

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Fantastic job on the translation! It's always great when one of these types of games gets translated, so I'm super excited to play through it.

Erm, since the discussion thread seems to have gotten nuked, I figure I might as well ask this here. Is there a certain way to escape from drain traps, or do you just have to endure them? I've gone in the Tower three times, and every run has ended with a drain trap OHKO-ing me, so maybe I'm doing something wrong here...

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
I added another patch version 1.2 to fix issue with enemy names and love potion description. The first can done with the quick copy-paste part, while the latter needs to run the RPG Maker Trans.

Fantastic job on the translation! It's always great when one of these types of games gets translated, so I'm super excited to play through it.

Erm, since the discussion thread seems to have gotten nuked, I figure I might as well ask this here. Is there a certain way to escape from drain traps, or do you just have to endure them? I've gone in the Tower three times, and every run has ended with a drain trap OHKO-ing me, so maybe I'm doing something wrong here...
You can hold Confirm-key (Z/Space/Enter-Key) to end drain traps as it should say in the lower right corner. It works the best when your click also advances the text.

Last edited:

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I added another patch version 1.2 to fix issue with enemy names and love potion description. The first can done with the quick copy-paste part, while the latter needs to run the RPG Maker Trans.

You can hold Confirm-key (Z/Space/Enter-Key) to end drain traps as it should say in the lower right corner. It works the best when your click also advances the text.
A general question about the game, what level do the girls need to get the "bad ending" of the girl?.

And well thanks for the translation.

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
A general question about the game, what level do the girls need to get the "bad ending" of the girl?.

And well thanks for the translation.
Endings need you to clear the tower and have the girls be lvl 100. However, there are no straight up bad ends, although lose scene for the ending fight could be considered that.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Endings need you to clear the tower and have the girls be lvl 100. However, there are no straight up bad ends, although lose scene for the ending fight could be considered that.
I think I found a bug, it happened two times already so gonna think so:

When I try to fight Nicola, when I weaken her enough for her message of "gonna cum soon" the game gives an error and crashes, it is in her footjob battle.

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So to be sure... If you screw up and lose in the tower it is still ok to continue from game over? Except for card achievments there are no reprecussions? I just want to make sure if you can take your sweet time days wise and you are not locking yourself out of anything by losing.

Syrath

Reputation score
Thanks for your awesome work. This is an amazing game and I was ecstatic to see a translation being done for it. Looking forward to potential new projects from you in the future. :)

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
I think I found a bug, it happened two times already so gonna think so:

When I try to fight Nicola, when I weaken her enough for her message of "gonna cum soon" the game gives an error and crashes, it is in her footjob battle.
Found the problem line and added v1.3 to fix it. You need to run the full patch to fix it.

So to be sure... If you screw up and lose in the tower it is still ok to continue from game over? Except for card achievments there are no reprecussions? I just want to make sure if you can take your sweet time days wise and you are not locking yourself out of anything by losing.
There are no time limits with anything, so you can take your sweet time. It's part of the game to get the lose scenes and get "revived" at the inn as you progress.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Found the problem line and added v1.3 to fix it. You need to run the full patch to fix it.

There are no time limits with anything, so you can take your sweet time. It's part of the game to get the lose scenes and get "revived" at the inn as you progress.
Oh and another thing, when I applied v1.2 which is supposed to fix the love potion description it still appears untranslated, while the text descriptions are okay.

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score
The sex gem ring you can craft from Thomas has untranslated description.

athrunsorhyu

Lurker
Reputation score
Pummels, just want to say, hell of a job. Thank you for introducing me to Circle Tekua and putting out an amazing translation for an excellent game. I'll be sure to post if I find any bugs or missed TL pieces, but seriously, my hat is off to you.

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks like the Love Potion description issue is gone in 1.3. I've got another question about the game, though: I found the Green Badge on the 40th floor by using an Explorer's Torch, killing the boss, then I saw that a chest popped up in the area with the Green Badge in it. Unfortunately, my game crashed soon after, and I had to repeat the boss fight, but for some reason, the chest with the Green Badge isn't showing up this time. Anyone got any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

EDIT: Ahh, I think I might've realized what happened. I'm pretty sure a Grimoire is what's actually required in that floor, and in the first run, I triggered a trap that had the Grimoire effect of brining a bunch of extra succubi on the map. Oh well, I'll just get back to it another time.

Last edited:

optionsfail

Reputation score
Good translation! Thanks for your hard work. As a side note, I can't find the regular game thread for this game. Anyone else having this problem?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
thanks @Pummels2 what's next for you? are you going to translate any of there older games? are you going to get a pat on the back and a cookie for a job well done? are you going to spend a night with you favorite monstergirl?