What's new

[Complete - Full] Succubus tower 2 - Lewd Succubi and the Tower of Wishes|いたずら淫魔と願いの塔

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
In the lose scene diversion text file, what does variant mean?
※Variant = The scene is dependent on the random alternative look of the character.

Most of the enemies have 2 different looks that are rolled at the start of the encounter. They can be skin color, hairstyle, etc.. Variant means that you'll get different lose scene if the enemy looks different.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
does anyone know what makes some of the enemies moves "ineffective" like their grab attacks and some of their unique moves will not work on you and just say it was ineffective just trying to figure it out so I can make them effective but nothing its working so far.

Sitas

Reputation score
From what I understand, there is no way to defeat Sheep.
I cheat-defeated her and she gave just 999 EXP, nothing more.
Maybe i just had no drop luck?

/e: Defeated her twice, still just the EXP.

Last edited:

Sitas

Reputation score
How did you cheat?
With Cheat Engine
Sheep has 999.999 HP, so after I encountered one I typed (999999*2)+1 in the console and clicked "First scan".
Then I used some damaging ability like "Thrust" and directly when i dealt damage I switched to Cheat Engine, which paused the game.
Lets say I dealt 83 damage, that means Sheep has 999916 SP left, so I changed the searched value in CE to that amount.
In both cases I found her SP now.
Now I waited her turn and after it's my turn, I changed the actual value in CE to "3", which means 1 SP. Now just attack with like "Thrust" again and voila: Win.
Funny thing: She makes cat sounds when defeated.

She actually heals to full the exact same moment when she gets her turn, so you need to switch to CE really fast when you dealt the damage.

HQQ

Reputation score
Sheep has 999.999 HP, so after I encountered one I typed (999999*2)+1

She actually heals to full the exact same moment when she gets her turn, so you need to switch to CE really fast when you dealt the damage.
I just tried it and achieved great success! Thanks! CE also helps with winning against Kolt & Bolt.

I don't understand why you had to type (999999*2)+1 and not simply 999999 though?

Last edited:

Sitas

Reputation score
I just tried it and achieved great success! Thanks! CE also helps with winning against Kolt & Bolt.

I don't understand why you had to type (999999*2)+1 and not simply 999999 though?
Np and I don't know why it is like that. Just some RPG Maker thing I guess. :D
With CE you can also defeat both of those "extremely difficult" Succubi.
Red horn has 70.000 HP and Blonde has 100.000.
Guess I'll search for them next.

Now a question on my part:
If I defeat Torte in stage 49 and reach stage 50, is the game finished then or has the tower more stages?
I don't want to end the game without trying the EX mode.

HQQ

Reputation score
Np and I don't know why it is like that. Just some RPG Maker thing I guess. :D
With CE you can also defeat both of those "extremely difficult" Succubi.
Red horn has 70.000 HP and Blonde has 100.000.
Guess I'll search for them next.

Now a question on my part:
If I defeat Torte in stage 49 and reach stage 50, is the game finished then or has the tower more stages?
I don't want to end the game without trying the EX mode.
I defeated both the Red and Blonde succubi (they're from the earlier games) and they both has dialogue + good items (at least from Redhead succubus from what I can remember) + extra dialogue if you summoned them using a circle.
As for your question, no, the tower only has 50 stages. But you can always try getting all the endings: Every girl has an ending if you feed her enough levels, and there's a secret boss at stage 50 of EX mode.
Btw, most powerful equipments and endgame ingredients are obtained from EX mode, and I mean way more powerful than anything you could buy with money or exchange with badges. And some enemy event are also only obtainable there.
Then there's this item called "..." that is sold by every merchant characters in EX mode that cost like 999999 GOLD to buy. I bought it but never knew what it does. It was grayed out when traveling and every time I used it in battle, I got a "It has no effect" massage and the item disappeared.

Last edited:

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone else have a glitch where your character continues to go left, no matter what? I was playing normally when I advanced to the next level of the tower and I was stuck going left. I tried saving and restarting and deleting the game completely and readding it and repatching, but I still go left. What's more I can't seem to go left in the menus. My keyboard works for everything else however.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anyone else have a glitch where your character continues to go left, no matter what? I was playing normally when I advanced to the next level of the tower and I was stuck going left. I tried saving and restarting and deleting the game completely and readding it and repatching, but I still go left. What's more I can't seem to go left in the menus. My keyboard works for everything else however.
I think it's a glitch with rpgmaker, try pressing the corresponding numpad key (in this case numpad 4) to unstuck it.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think it's a glitch with rpgmaker, try pressing the corresponding numpad key (in this case numpad 4) to unstuck it.
No go. Still stuck going left. Strangely it is only for that particular game.

tppcrpg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
try using this or something else that resets your keyboard.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Still nothing. Didn't touch it for a while and it fixed itself. But after a while of playing it stuck going right. Like a game of russian roulette this is.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have any idea how to disable the futa content in the CG room? I can't figure it out, and it's annoying. I also wish I didn't have to post it in the translation post, but what can you do when the original game post got nuked?

hp3600

Reputation score
I keep getting an error message when I try to boot up the game. It says "RPGVX RTP chinese symbols". Does anyone know of this/ know a way to fix it?

doko56

Reputation score
I keep getting an error message when I try to boot up the game. It says "RPGVX RTP chinese symbols". Does anyone know of this/ know a way to fix it?
Download and install the RPGVX RTP, it's available on the offical RPGMaker website and is pretty much needed for any RPGMaker VX game out here if you don't own a copy of RPGMaker itself.

hp3600

Reputation score
Download and install the RPGVX RTP, it's available on the offical RPGMaker website and is pretty much needed for any RPGMaker VX game out here if you don't own a copy of RPGMaker itself.
I already have the VX, VX Ace and XP RTP's installed, but it still get the error message. The error is as follows:
Knipsel.PNG
Don't know if this helps, hopefully it does.