What's new

[Complete - Full] Succubus tower 2 - Lewd Succubi and the Tower of Wishes|いたずら淫魔と願いの塔

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Excellent translation of an excellent game. :D Just a friendly mention that a new game from this circle is scheduled to come out later this moooooonth~. Gee, it sure would be great if that game also got a translation at some point...

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Good translation! Thanks for your hard work. As a side note, I can't find the regular game thread for this game. Anyone else having this problem?
The game thread got removed due to the thread starter post not complying to the new forum rules. You can always make a new one.

thanks @Pummels2 what's next for you? are you going to translate any of there older games? are you going to get a pat on the back and a cookie for a job well done? are you going to spend a night with you favorite monstergirl?
I already picked up a new game to translate, one of more recent releases by an another circle. I'm going to make a post about it around the time when I've translated the content of the trial version.

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone else have incosistent numbers with the lamia magic circle? Once, before I beat any lamia's it told me I had defeated 13, but after i actually beat one it told me I had zero. Far as i can tell I can't actually activate that circle.

Scurrick

Reputation score
Anyone know if it's possible to buy this game on the English version of DLsite or, failing that, anywhere else that uses an English interface? I have no idea how to navigate the interface on the Japanese version, not to mention the fact that my keyboard doesn't have the option to type in Japanese characters.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone else have incosistent numbers with the lamia magic circle? Once, before I beat any lamia's it told me I had defeated 13, but after i actually beat one it told me I had zero. Far as i can tell I can't actually activate that circle.
It's a display bug in the original game:
It shows var#1 (which is for temporary usage) instead of var#429 (lamia kill count). Manually modifying "(現在\\v[1]回)" to "(Currently \\v[429])" in the relevent event will easily fix that.

The event itself will trigger properly once you have properly defeated 3 lamias, which you haven't ;)

The following file can make pummels' patch fix the display bug (goes into patch/patch directory)
(edit: that'll only work with a fresh install, not an already patched game.)

Attachments

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Nope, works fine for me as well.

The link redirects to Mega, that might be your issue, Fabio.

Pugmeyer

Reputation score
Hey, I dont ever use this so I hope my attachments worked, but I found a few places with Japenese text still left in the game, like in the second picture where Sophie still has Japanese text for when you choose her drain scene and how in the scene chooser all the names are still in Japanese. Also, what does this ring do, and when the harpy uses her facesit attack that drains your strength there's also more Jap text, which I'm guessing is also a stun since I can't take my next turn.

Attachments

ViruzSeven

Reputation score
It seems to work fine for me. Is anyone else having problem with the link?
How do I apply the patch files v.1.2 and v.1.3 to the game? I downloaded the game from f95zone with some stuff patched already

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
How do I apply the patch files v.1.2 and v.1.3 to the game? I downloaded the game from f95zone with some stuff patched already
V1.3 and previous don't work for already patched game version, so I added V1.4 Repatch version that does that. Also added some of the missing lines while at it.

ViruzSeven

Reputation score
V1.3 and previous don't work for already patched game version, so I added V1.4 Repatch version that does that. Also added some of the missing lines while at it.
Thank you so much, but how exactly do I apply those files to the game? I tried the copy paste files and also the RPG maker trans but I don't know what exactly I'm supposed to do on the RPG marker trans to apply the files?

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you so much, but how exactly do I apply those files to the game? I tried the copy paste files and also the RPG maker trans but I don't know what exactly I'm supposed to do on the RPG marker trans to apply the files?
You don't use RPG Maker Trans with the repatch version. Just copy paste them to your game folder and overwrite.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
did you incorperate my litle script file?

HQQ

Reputation score
Is there a way to defeat Sheep? She has like 9999999HP and always recover to full health on the next turn.

Zyzzyva

Reputation score
In the lose scene diversion text file, what does variant mean?

Edit: oof the answer was at the top of the text file, my bad

Last edited: