What's new

[Complete - Full] Succubus tower 2 - Lewd Succubi and the Tower of Wishes|いたずら淫魔と願いの塔

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow... this is pretty fantastic! Normally I don't touch too many BF games, but this one was pretty solid and your TL really helped it stand out a lot (really like the lesser succubus's multiple scenes). Thanks for all your hard work Pummels!
(Don't suppose you might translate the 4.0 update stuff at some point?)
It's still under work. I haven't really touched 4.0 stuff since most of it involves EX mode.

BomberTH

Reputation score
This is one of the most finest rpg that i enjoy.
Soo mai bruda i still gadly waiting for the final patch.

Don`t worry about my english, but writing in portuguese is more easy.

Nightmare054

Reputation score

the very first enemy in this game , it's name, weakness, and attribute is not translated yet. is it a bug or what?

isn't the SP and HP switched? i mean the SP should be HP - while the HP should be SP

1.PNG

and this is the very first scene in the inn when prologue left untranslated too

sorry for my bad english, at least you understand what i mean

Edit : it seems there's still many dialogue left untranslated, or maybe i need to apply all the patch from v 0.1 - v 0.7?? since i only use the v 0.7 patch

Attachments

Last edited:

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the very first enemy in this game , it's name, weakness, and attribute is not translated yet. is it a bug or what?
do every enemy left untranslated for it's name, weakness, and attribute too?

isn't the SP and HP switched? i mean the SP should be HP - while the HP should be SP

View attachment 15161

Edit : it seems there's still many dialogue left untranslated, or maybe i need to apply all the patch from v 0.1 - v 0.7?? since i only use the v 0.7 patch

Wow. Is that a dickish tone if I ever heard one.

Maybe you could sit your ass down and patiently wait those few weeks for V 1.0.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

do every enemy left untranslated for it's name, weakness, and attribute too?

View attachment 15161

The translation is not finished, pal.
Its version 0.7 for a reason, and the title of the thread says WIP (that's Work In Progress if you didn't know).
But who knows. You might have helped the fellow out by pointing out these things!

Nightmare054

Reputation score
The translation is not finished, pal.
Its version 0.7 for a reason, and the title of the thread says WIP (that's Work In Progress if you didn't know).
But who knows. You might have helped the fellow out by pointing out these things!
just like i said in the edit section, im just asking, but from your answer it seems i don't need to apply all the patches, just need to apply the last patch

anyone know how to get v 4.2? can't seem to find it

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score

View attachment 15161

As I've stated already in this thread, the lines for Check Out(weaknesses etc) are among the last things to be translated due to the translator tool not picking them up and I'll need to to use the game editor to add them. This is simply due to avoid wasted work between game updates.

For the HP and SP, the developer has purposely put them in reverse. SP (or mental energy) presents when you are going to cum, while HP (or physical strength) is used for skills.

That untranslated line in the prologue is simply due to the developer fixing a typo in the updates and I haven't rechecked it after it happening.

The patching is done using the latest version. The patch is still wip and due to the somewhat non-linear progression of the game, you can still run into bunch of untranslated lines.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I only just stumbled upon this translation now and I have to say I'm looking forward to a replay of this game. just because of it. Thanks a ton for working on this, I quite enjoyed it even with a machine translation!

Lazzarus

Lurker
Reputation score
It seems like the version 4.2 is out.
Will it also be translated when the next translation patch come out?

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
It seems like the version 4.2 is out.
Will it also be translated when the next translation patch come out?
V4.2 just adds a short story that takes place after Teeta end, which is run separate from the main game(separate short game so to speak). I won't make promises about doing it but I may look into it.

athrunsorhyu

Lurker
Reputation score
Just want to say excellent job so far, and really looking forward to the full patch! Thanks for all your efforts Pummels2!

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Another question, how do you open the prison cell? I finished the game but never got the key. I guess I need to fight the merchant in the tower?

athrunsorhyu

Lurker
Reputation score
Another question, how do you open the prison cell? I finished the game but never got the key. I guess I need to fight the merchant in the tower?
You have to find a cat or two while you're in the tower, talk to them in the tower, and then when you leave, at night the cat will be in front of the lab. Talk to the cat when it's in front of the lab and you'll get the key.

Also, if you get Cow to level 100 or 150 (idr which), when you talk to her about succubi afterwards she'll give you a level drain skill.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks a lot. Dunno how I missed that cat all the time.

Also Pummels, do you have a time estimate for the release of the final patch ? Thank you very much for the patches so far, I'd gladly support you if you got a Patreon.

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks a lot. Dunno how I missed that cat all the time.

Also Pummels, do you have a time estimate for the release of the final patch ? Thank you very much for the patches so far, I'd gladly support you if you got a Patreon.
It will be released when I'm done. There's not all that much left, but it's boring stuff that's taking some time. Plus, I've ran out of the sex scenes.

I don't have a Patreon nor do I have plans to make one at this point.

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
The translation is now complete. Please notice that the patching got changed a little so read the instructions.

There may be some lines that I've missed and you can PM me the lines if you come across them. There's a lot of template and test lines included in the game, so I didn't see the point translating every single line.

And now for some afterwords:
This was my first full translation and it kind of shows on the quality. I'd say the game was probably a bit too large for a first full translation, and because of that, I don't have the drive to go through the lines again and edit whatever I wrote. There may also be some stylistical changes compared to when I started and now, so some things may read/look a bit different as you play, but I'm going to leave it as it is.

I enjoyed translating the game, and with getting used to the tools and translating itself, I believe my next project will show some improvement on the quality.

And so, please enjoy playing the game.

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks so much for this. I was waiting for the full one to start playing.

Also I really hope this didn't burn you out completely.

Last edited: