What's new

ACT [ Suniiru] [ すにぃる] RUINTERRIBLE / RUINTERRIBLE-ルインテリブル- RE171467 RJ171467

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RUINTERRIBLE-ルインテリブル-

They are actually new stages, just with the environment of the previous stages. For sure the archer did not appear on the first stage but it does on stage 12.

Also, the final scene unlocked just fine for me. I'm guessing you assumed you just had to lose on a certain stage like the other 5 scenes. The "final" scene is actually the succubus GoR CG which I only found out because the sample image displayed it. Just find a succubus (scythe user) by itself and then die to it and you should unlock it.

Here's my review after finishing the game:
- Gameplay was pretty boring. Typical sidescroller scroller beat em' up. Monsters are generic, nothing to mix up the fighting. Regular mobs hit for barely any damage but you get knocked onto the ground for like 2 seconds. All of the bosses can just be brute forced to death with no strategy required. Only except was the very last battle which was a bit challenging to me. You actually needed to do some dashing and pausing attacks to win.

- As I and others have stated before, quite a few bugs to fix. And some gameplay elements just seemed frustrating. On the stages after 11, it keeps booting you back to the title screen after you finish it. Then when you press game start you are thrown into the next stage. I don't know why they didn't just keep how it worked for the previous stages.

- The 2d art was really nice, animated talking portraits and HCG are definitely the highlight of this game. The 3D portion made for some pretty nice stage backgrounds. However, the character and enemy models aren't really high quality and the 3D h-scenes are only decent. But this is still the first step into 3D animation for this circle. So I hope they make another game improving upon the gameplay and 3D quality.

That being said, I've uploaded a full save so other people don't have to grind their way through the mediocre gameplay. Pretty funny how circle's name matches with most people's reactions when they see the preview and when they actually play the game. Whether it's worth the 4GB of hard drive space for a couple animated HCG and 3D animation is debatable.
I have the succubus scene, so I assume just playing through the game should unlock everything? I'm still missing the harpy scene and the one involving the princess, the slime and the main character. How many levels are there in total?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The lesson I've learnt is any game made with the Unity Engine is going to be riddled with bugs. I've beaten the queen boss twice now and each and every time the game will crash just as I'm finishing the dialogue scenes.

I've made it to the ending credits somehow. Just to check for the in-game rape animations, in the gallery at the house are there any slots showing enemies to the right of the tree and the ghost?

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have the succubus scene, so I assume just playing through the game should unlock everything? I'm still missing the harpy scene and the one involving the princess, the slime and the main character. How many levels are there in total?
The black boxes are accurate in showing how many animations are missing as far as I know.

I'm not sure if there's a harpy scene since it doesn't seem to play even after all my clothes are gone and the harpy keeps diving at me. There isn't a slot for it in the gallery either. There should be 11 scenes in total. There are no slots to the right of the ghost and the one to the right of the tree is the slime boss.

For 2D scenes, there should be 6 of them. First unlocked by default. Next 3 are unlocked by losing on a boss stage. The succubus one.
For the slime, princess, and MC scene, I didn't unlock it the first time I saw the scene. However, as I kept playing it eventually unlocked for me. So I don't know the exact trigger, but I guess get near the end of the game first.

There's 18 levels in total.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The black boxes are accurate in showing how many animations are missing as far as I know.

I'm not sure if there's a harpy scene since it doesn't seem to play even after all my clothes are gone and the harpy keeps diving at me. There isn't a slot for it in the gallery either. There should be 11 scenes in total. There are no slots to the right of the ghost and the one to the right of the tree is the slime boss.

For 2D scenes, there should be 6 of them. First unlocked by default. Next 3 are unlocked by losing on a boss stage. The succubus one.
For the slime, princess, and MC scene, I didn't unlock it the first time I saw the scene. However, as I kept playing it eventually unlocked for me. So I don't know the exact trigger, but I guess get near the end of the game first.

There's 18 levels in total.
Thanks for the confirmation. Playing the game through to the end credits should unlock everything available in this version then. I'll need to do the slime boss again, for some reason I couldn't unlock the scene.

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The last 3 skills in the Skill shop are the ability skills that you cast in missions. They don't unlock until you enter a mission after buying them. When you buy them, their icon doesn't show up on your skill window until you enter a mission. The rest of the stuff that the skill shop is selling are either combos, or other gimicky stuff.
I'm aware of that, since I can just barely read Japanese anymore, but I unlocked two combos and one skill. I think one of them was "Strange Flame", or something, that was a magic combo extension. But, during a mission, I checked my command list and it said it was still locked despite having paid for the skills.
Heck, maybe I'm just crazy though.
Thanks for the heads up on the skill though. Didn't even think to check.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm aware of that, since I can just barely read Japanese anymore, but I unlocked two combos and one skill. I think one of them was "Strange Flame", or something, that was a magic combo extension. But, during a mission, I checked my command list and it said it was still locked despite having paid for the skills.
Heck, maybe I'm just crazy though.
Thanks for the heads up on the skill though. Didn't even think to check.
The command list during missions won't reflect what players have bought from the shop. Best way to confirm is to press "P" when in town to see what skills have been purchased. Once the skills have been bought, players should be able to execute them regardless of what the command list says during missions.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They are actually new stages, just with the environment of the previous stages. For sure the archer did not appear on the first stage but it does on stage 12.

Also, the final scene unlocked just fine for me. I'm guessing you assumed you just had to lose on a certain stage like the other 5 scenes. The "final" scene is actually the succubus GoR CG which I only found out because the sample image displayed it. Just find a succubus (scythe user) by itself and then die to it and you should unlock it.

Here's my review after finishing the game:
- Gameplay was pretty boring. Typical sidescroller scroller beat em' up. Monsters are generic, nothing to mix up the fighting. Regular mobs hit for barely any damage but you get knocked onto the ground for like 2 seconds. All of the bosses can just be brute forced to death with no strategy required. Only except was the very last battle which was a bit challenging to me. You actually needed to do some dashing and pausing attacks to win.

- As I and others have stated before, quite a few bugs to fix. And some gameplay elements just seemed frustrating. On the stages after 11, it keeps booting you back to the title screen after you finish it. Then when you press game start you are thrown into the next stage. I don't know why they didn't just keep how it worked for the previous stages.

- The 2d art was really nice, animated talking portraits and HCG are definitely the highlight of this game. I wish they included a scene where the final boss has sex with somehing. The 3D portion made for some pretty nice stage backgrounds. However, the character and enemy models aren't really high quality and the 3D h-scenes are only decent. But this is still the first step into 3D animation for this circle. So I hope they make another game improving upon the gameplay and 3D quality.

That being said, I've uploaded a full save so other people don't have to grind their way through the mediocre gameplay. Pretty funny how circle's name matches with most people's reactions when they see the preview and when they actually play the game. Whether it's worth the 4GB of hard drive space for a couple animated HCG and 3D animation is debatable.
I've tried downloading your save file but I'm still not able to unlock the slime boss animation.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've tried downloading your save file but I'm still not able to unlock the slime boss animation.
Hm that's odd. Is anyone else having the same problem? I'm fairly certain that gallery data is included in my save. I deleted it and started a new game and nothing was unlocked. Then I replaced it and everything is back again.

Supposedly the 3d animations are determined by selling certain loot so maybe try grinding the boss, killing with high combo and selling the loot.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm that's odd. Is anyone else having the same problem? I'm fairly certain that gallery data is included in my save. I deleted it and started a new game and nothing was unlocked. Then I replaced it and everything is back again.

Supposedly the 3d animations are determined by selling certain loot so maybe try grinding the boss, killing with high combo and selling the loot.
It took a few tries, but finally lucked out against the slime boss and the animation was indeed unlocked after I sold two out of the three loot items the boss is supposed to cough up.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't really mind the mediocre gameplay and absolutely retarded AI, my complaint is about the quality and quantity of the H-scenes. Where did they put most of that 4 GB.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That being said, I've uploaded a full save so other people don't have to grind their way through the mediocre gameplay. Pretty funny how game's name matches with most people's reactions when they see the preview and when they actually play the game. Whether it's worth the 4GB of hard drive space for a couple animated HCG and 3D animation is debatable.
Thank you for your save data :D
Game only have 6 animation CG and 3D H-scenes look so poor :eek:
Already deleted the game after seen H contents. It's not enough for waste 4 GB :(

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What a strange cross between Drakengard 3 and Elsword. Many have brought up the latter but haven't read so much mentioning the former.
Can't quite capture the gameplay feel of either though, shame about the game not turning out as well as we'd hoped, but maybe they'll polish up. It could have been another Bullet Requiem

I like the MC's design and the art, the gifs will make it a little more difficult to upload as a gallery on a place like EH either so I'll take it anyways.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is it the game engine problem or game problem tooo MANY BUGS.
Can someone tell me which game use this fame engine that is not Broken?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Doesn't run on my machine. Well, it does, but it's just a black screen and I can hear some audio.

Guess my computer is too old.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This game is as bug-ridden as a detroit crack den. Killed an Orc by somehow launching it straight up into the air, and off to a different plane of reality. Then I started moonwalking. The animated GOs are probably the best part about it

Moosey3

Reputation score

Can someone upload this?

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The game received an update, seem to be just bug fix. Dunno what bug it fixes though.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are there any good in-game animations, even if it's ryona stuff and not h-stuff? Or is it only animated artwork? I watched a bunch of videos and I only saw animated images, but he is playing the game like it's a speed run.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Are there any good in-game animations, even if it's ryona stuff and not h-stuff? Or is it only animated artwork? I watched a bunch of videos and I only saw animated images, but he is playing the game like it's a speed run.
There are in-game animations but they're pretty lack luster.