Reputation score
Re: Something Unlimited

I tried i figure out it was because you speed through the spanking

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

How do you actually get this though? Or is it not implemented yet?
Not implemented yet. If you have Notepad++ you can look into the files and extract whatever you want. Actually turning on content that isn't implemented usually just crashes the game, as warning.

levi2000a

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not implemented yet. If you have Notepad++ you can look into the files and extract whatever you want. Actually turning on content that isn't implemented usually just crashes the game, as warning.
And how does one do that?

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

And how does one do that?
Just read this.

You're going to need a toolkit first to actually save what you are extracting. SWFTools will do the job.

Just go on Youtube and look for a SWFTools tutorial. It's really complicated trying to explain it all so it's best you try it on your own first.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sunset is currently streaming

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

They're now hiring artists in paid positions. I'm starting to think this game could feasibly be finished!

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They're now hiring artists in paid positions. I'm starting to think this game could feasibly be finished!
That post is for small games they want to develop on Newgrounds. SU is still a SunsetRiders7 project. Also the artist they have for PoK was on hiatus for a bit (not sure why) but he's back and there is suppose to be some announcement in the near future about PoK.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Apparently theres been an update!
With quite a few things.

Added

- Cloning lab
- Menu
- Backgrounds
- Misc Sprites

- Summoning
- Menu
- Tala Room Backgrounds
- Summoning effects

- Raven content and costumes
- Portraits
- Thumbnails and GUIs
- Summoning Scene
- Intro Scene
- Legasus Intro Scene

- Galatea content and costumes
- Portraits
- Thumbnails and GUIs
- Cell intro
- Inspection Scene
- Workout Scene
- Gym backgrounds
- Synthia costume
- Office Scene

- Miss Martian content and costumes
- Portraits
- Capture Portrait
- Thumbnails and GUIs
- Cell intro
- Costume Scene
- Flashing Scene
- Strip 1 and 2
- Special 1

- Harley content and costumes
- Naked with Make up costume

dragonmaster77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey so I have played the current versin avalable to us I got Joker and Vandel Savage scenes but in my new playthrough after I upgraded the Legion lair and Glammer Slam to level three Joker and Savage have not appeared and I'm wondering are they scripted events that require the areas to be level two for them to first appear or random moments also still have yet to get Lois so would like to know when she is supposed to appear.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Raven content? Hell yeah!

Omegazell

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love this game so much !!!

Someone would have found out how to have Galatea? I can not find her.
Thanks

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm a bit disapointed they want to go on the "moarrrr girls route" instead of doing more content (and, if possible, finish them) before adding more girls. I mean, there is already a LOT of girls...

Dragoneer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a bit disapointed they want to go on the "moarrrr girls route" instead of doing more content (and, if possible, finish them) before adding more girls. I mean, there is already a LOT of girls...
well to be fair, both cloning and summoning was added this patch as features, but yeah i think the dev said he doesnt want to focus on one thing for too long and that he likes to mix it up when it comes to the development, anyways this game is awesome, if anyone deserves patreon support, its this guy

I love this game so much !!!

Someone would have found out how to have Galatea? I can not find her.
Thanks
You can activate the clonelab late game and clone her after you gather a couple of tech pieces through heists i think, keep in mind, random tech pieces does nothing, it needs to be one of the numbered ones, so you probally have to do like 6-7 tech heists, after you start cloning, you gotta go and check up on the clone growth every 5 days or something, i think it takes 30 days until she becomes alive

Last edited:

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey so I have played the current versin avalable to us I got Joker and Vandel Savage scenes but in my new playthrough after I upgraded the Legion lair and Glammer Slam to level three Joker and Savage have not appeared and I'm wondering are they scripted events that require the areas to be level two for them to first appear or random moments also still have yet to get Lois so would like to know when she is supposed to appear.
Is i hope this aint case! since i have upgraded league guild to level 3 too and i didn't get any savage content.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For some unknown reasons, every time I go to cloning, Lex says he'll come back to it later ..... Finished Miss Martian and Raven stuff, but cloning doesn't unlock :(

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

For some unknown reasons, every time I go to cloning, Lex says he'll come back to it later ..... Finished Miss Martian and Raven stuff, but cloning doesn't unlock :(
Start a new game. There is a reason for that. Back in 2.02 there were two new characters one of which is named Vandal. You need to view his event before getting the cloning.

The reason you cannot get the cloning working right now is because you cna only view his event when you upgrade the Bordello twice. If you already have it maxed out right now, there is no way of watching that scene, thus cannot access the cloning.

invisible

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Start a new game. There is a reason for that. Back in 2.02 there were two new characters one of which is named Vandal. You need to view his event before getting the cloning.

The reason you cannot get the cloning working right now is because you cna only view his event when you upgrade the Bordello twice. If you already have it maxed out right now, there is no way of watching that scene, thus cannot access the cloning.
Can you share your savegame registry then, only thing you need to do is export the key registry

It's located here:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy