Sunshine Island Vacation Adventure Time

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sunshine Island Vacation Adventure Time

Ellen groaned slightly as another cacophony of voices flooded her mind, albeit it was more easily endured this time, now that she expected it to happen. With time, she might not even be bothered in the least by it. She slowly floated off the bed, her two feet just barely touching the floor as she stood up, stretching slowly, with Chewey making noiseless hops off the bed and onto the floor, as eager as ever to go for a walk.
What all do we have to do on this ship?
"There is no doubt quite a few things to do, but I dunno what I'd like to do now. Although a bath do sound kinda nice... And I prefer shade over sun, it's not like I'll evaporate or anything like that! And it is much easier to turn invisible in darker places... Like, really, really easier. I guess we Boos are so used to living in dark, gloomy places that we got trouble adapting our ghostly quirks to not-so-gloomy places.", Ellen frowned a little at 'undeath'. "Hey! I'm living and breathing! I even got a pulse, unlike those boney koopa skeletons! Well, maybe not quite a pulse, but you get what I mean!"
Throw ME in a dump!?
"If I could get you out of the pendant, I'd totally smack you around and then toss you in a trashcan, dummy!"
What about poetry?
Before the voice could even start with the poems, Ellen spoke up, silencing the voice. "NO. POEMS! It is enough having you voices garbling like a goomba family reunion, I don't need singing or poems or anything of the sort!"
Of course you shouldn't trust me more than the others.
"I guess I could try my hand at gambling, who knows, perhaps I'll win big time?", Ellen smiled gleefully at the prospect of getting rich the easy way.
High horse? Did you miss the part where I said 'Emperor?'
"I totally didn't miss it, I just ignored it! And where or what the heck is 'Yurop'? No place I know of, and I've even looked at a map a few times! And I'm on my way already, just you voices slowing me down, ugh!"
You should look around.
"Theres nothing to see in here! It's my cabin, theres a pretty comfortable bed, a cupboard, but beyond that nothing of note. Heck, I don't have a private bathroom, theres a public one further down the hall though... And what do you mean 'overpower me'? I'm fully in control here, all you guys are, are voices in my head! Not like you can mind control me or anything!", Ellen paused a bit. "Right?", she was a little confused, disbelieving even, but that part did get to her ever so slightly. "Again with the 'Wario' name, I've never seen him, and I doubt I ever will!", Ellen grumbled a little, but rose a brow and tilted her head at Princess Peach being mentioned, not that it was a name she recognized. "A nympho princess that rapes girls? Huh. Where do you guys get all these crazy ideas from!"
It's a pleasure to meet you too Ellen
"At least theres some of you that are nice and pleasant to talk with! And yup, adventure was certainly in my mind, good to know I got -some- helpful voices on this journey at least!", Ellen sounded a little merrier, thankful that some voices weren't utterly obnoxious to deal with. "And I've rested enough, and I doubt I could catch a bit of shut-eye now that you guys are all up in my mind, poking around and speaking with me. And I don't want to get hurt either!"
Anyway I also suggest the whole sunbathing thing, that sounds fun for awhile. You can do it naked and invisible, right?
Ellen blushed ever so slightly. "I certainly could, but I've already told you guys, I already tried getting a tan, and -that- failed miserably!"
Visit the showers and find someone to "play" with failing that explore the other cabins.
Ellen's cheeks only darkened further. "It'd be the showers if anything, the cabins are usually locked, wether people are there or not. I'm not one of those Boos that can walk through locked doors or walls you know! I can only turn invisible!", Ellens thoughts raced, and there was certainly a small reaction down there at the prospect of finding someone unaware to have a bit of fun with.
Why not take a peep in some of the other cabins?
"I already told you guys, I can't walk through doors or walls, and I don't steal stuff! I ain't like some of my brothers, they'd certainly take anything not bolted down... Albeit they would likely do it in order to throw it at someones face, now that I think of it...", Ellen pondered briefly. "And I guess sneaking off to the showers might be fun."
Hmm, I want to sleep, and you want me to shut up for a few hours.
"Yes, go ahead and shut up!"
"I guess I can visit the show-"
And, just as Catherine Tramell, you kill them after with a ice pick!
"I'D NEVER DO THAT! GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU PSYCHO!", Ellen flails her arms ineffectively, earning another strange look from Chewey.

Ellen groaned a little, her hands moving up to rub her forehead a little, trying to process everything. Slowly but surely, a plan began to form in her head. And then she set off, heading out of her Cabin with Chewey hopping after her. Her thoughts and legs bringing her to one specific place: The public bathroom. As it was around midday to early noon, the place was likely to be fairly empty of people. There was one question that rose in Ellens mind however... Women or Men? Which shower room would she sneak into?

While she certainly saw herself as a woman, she could easily enough shift her form to gain a phallic piece of anatomy. Another question racing through her indecisive mind, was wether or not she'd take things further then mere voyeuristic sightseeing. She wasn't particularly fond of forcing herself upon other women, or males for that matter, but some light fondling would be alright in her book. No, if she were to have a bit of fun, it'd have to be with someone willing, and she figured that was more likely if she snuck into the mens shower room. Still. She was indecisive, and might be in need of some nudging.

-Statistics-
HP: 6/6
FP: 8/8
Lvl/XP: 1, 0/100XP

[Note: Only one post per update from each of you, no voices talking to each other willy-nilly. This is about Ellen and your interaction with her, not with each other!]

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How many roads must a man walk down
Before you call him a man?
Yes, 'n' how ...

Oh holy bloody damn fuckin' fuck : yeah, go ahead, do it ! I'll find something else later. (But could you, please, try to take a ice pick, please ? Just for me ... Either, an axe, Jack or you can "forget it, it's Chinatown")

... Am i schizophrenia too :confused: ? Shiiit. The voice listening voices.

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It suddenly occurs to me that someone who doesn't know the European Continent wouldn't be impressed by my conquest of it. Damn.

You wish to sneak into the baths? While one day you will be Empress and capable of boldly striding wherever you wish, for today you must exercise caution. Thankfully, you have the ability to become invisible.

While this decision is ultimately yours, I am personally biased toward getting to know one of the female passengers. Either way, wait for one who might be open to your advances and then give them such an experience that they will look back and declare, "I knew the pleasure that ONLY the future EMPRESS could provide!"

I would also motion for us to ignore any suggestion of random murders. That cannot end well for us if we heed such voices.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you think its easier to find a willing man then let us journey into the Men's bath

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"What fun is being invisible if you don't use it fuck with people (not literally) from time to time~ I mean you can turn futa can't you~ I imagine an invisible woman could have LOTS of with that~ OH! Even better, can you go incorporeal as well, or is it just invisible? Because if it was both then you could get into a man or woman's shower wait for an unsuspecting sucker to come by, go invisible, and then suddenly............ SURPRISE! BUTT SEX! Kekekekeke............ Or if you don't fancy surprise butt sex, you could just sneak into an occupied bath and switch their shampoo for something like glue or something else mean spirited or mischievous, or maybe just poke them in the asshole or give them a surprise grope........ C'MON ELLEN! IF YOU'RE REALLY ALIVE THEN LIVE A LITTLE!"

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As an elf slut, the men's shower seems like a very nice place to be. I mean, surely most of them would appreciate a random surprise blowjob. '.'

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Men are usually so much more open to sexual surprises. It's not rapey if they like it, right?

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm, unsuspecting women or forceful, horny men! What a conundrum!

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

GHOST BLOWJOBS YOU SAY.

Men's showers it is!

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

*rustling noises* Huff... Pufff... Goddamnit I'm late! Shouldn't have stayed so long at the bar. And that last turn between the Magical Void of the Amulet and your hippocampus. Sheesh. Someone ought to do something about it otherwise bodyless voices might get lost there! Or worse!

Anyway, a pleasure to make you acquaintance (where the hell is my drink?). Did I hear rapey? Let's do rapey! RAPEY IS FUN! You should go poke some women's butts, just like the lively one said. LIVE A LITTLE (HERE you are my precious! Cigs... where are the cigs...)

And... oh my god is that a horse? Are we here with a horse? Is this guy french, what's with the funny accent? But nice hat mate. (I'll drink to it. Booze, anyone?)

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

You spineless worm! SNEAKING into MENS shower room?
What are you going to tell me you're going to be a french coward using invisibility!?

Why that's just disgrace!
You march there right now and go straight to the point, private!

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Why do we need to sneak into the showers Ellen? If we're going in there to bathe then we don't need to sneak. Either way though, I do like the idea though of maybe finding some female companionship, so I say we go to the ladies side. Because women just know how to please other women better than a man ever could, and they're much softer, kinder, more loving, and more beautiful as well. Maybe we'll find someone nice to have some fun with, and who knows they might even want to come with us on our adventures. Come on and head to the ladies side Ellen and have some fun, don't make me beg.

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ellen let out a quiet groan as the voices sprang forth with their varied opinions and suggestions, she had to focus on deciphering which ones to bother answering, and which ones to simply block out. As she did, she briefly pointed to a corner. "Chewey, you'll stay out here.", Chewey made what looked like a few rapid nods, then hopped over to the appointed corner, spinning a few times to roll the chain up under himself, which allowed him to relax without accidentally rolling about.
You wish to sneak into the baths?
"Shower rooms. The baths are elsewhere. And I seriously have no plans to become an 'Empress' or whatever you're talking about, sounds boring! And yes, the choice is mine.", Ellen was adamant on the last point, the last thing she desired was to have the voices boss her around.
I would also motion for us to ignore any suggestion of random murders.
"Looks like even you have your moments of sanity!", Ellen thought in response, a smile playing on her lips.
If you think its easier to find a willing man
"Yeah, in my experience, men are much easier to get into the mood, then again I haven't had too many opportunities with women that aren't Boos... But even then the guys were easier to hit it off with.", Ellen reminisced briefly, back home, where she had a bit of fun on slow days with her own kind, when there was a lack of 'visitors' to the haunted ol' mansion. Mostly good memories.
What fun is being invisible if you don't use it fuck with people (not literally) from time to time~
"Yeah, you sound like one of the guys, they certainly had that attitude to life. Always pranking and one-upping everyone, themselves included. And err, 'futa'?", Ellen looked a little puzzled at such a term. "And yeah, I've had plenty fun, with or without my invisibility. And as I explained, I can't walk -through- walls or doors or the like, too thick for me, something like a curtain or a window though, might be possible if I really put my mind to it... And if it is dark.", Ellen grumbled a little. The voices could glean some further explanation from the Boos memories, in that her kind was severely hampered in their ability to hide in brightly lit areas, such as in the middle of the sun or in a bright room. Not to mention that sudden bursts of light, such as a room going from dark to lit, or a flashlight being aimed at them, would break their concentration and make them visible again.
SURPRISE! BUTT SEX!
"Ugh, listen, I don't -rape- people, alright?", Ellen pouted a little bit, but there was a bit of a frown in it too. "I'm all for fun and games, but I prefer having my partner enjoy him or herself, makes for an easier time getting a round two, you know~? So stop it with these rape ideas of yours, I won't do it, not unless the person deserves it anyways!", Ellen huffed a bit, her memories going back to a time when one of her brothes decided to have a little too fun with her, something involving anal, and how she had responded in kind the night after. It wasn't anything she had enjoyed in the slightest, but she had done it to make sure it wasn't repeated. And it hadn't been ever since that.
switch their shampoo for something like glue
"You're -really- starting to sound like one of the guys now, stop it! I'm not like them! Theres scaring and pranking, and then theres being outright mean!", the Boo gal grumbled to herself, shaking her head a little at all the inane suggestions.
As an elf slut, the men's shower seems like a very nice place to be.
Men are usually so much more open to sexual surprises.
Men's showers it is!
"That's almost thrice in a row that you guys manage to be smart! Wow, I'm impressed! I certainly could use some brunch too~", Ellen licked her lips at the prospect of a viscous snack, and while her words had been a bit chiding in tone, she had been positively surprised by the voices, for once, aligning with her own feelings.
Anyway, a pleasure to make you acquaintance
"Huh, some of you can be late? Strange. Well I guess it is nice to me-"
Did I hear rapey? Let's do rapey! RAPEY IS FUN!
"UGH! Stop it already, I don't do rape, damnit! Why do people like you even exist?!", Ellen complained a little to herself, having had such high hopes of finding another sensible voice, only to be disappointed.
You spineless worm! SNEAKING into MENS shower room?
"Yes, sneaking, it ain't a surprise ghost blowjob if I ain't sneaking. The heck is 'french' anyways? Sounds kinda tasty."
Why do we need to sneak into the showers Ellen?
"Because I want a snack, a yummy, salty, gooey snack, and that the baths are elsewhere, as I said before. And while I wouldn't say no to some cute girl, as I've also said before, men are easier to get into the right kinda mood I am looking for right now. And guys got dicks, girls don't.", Ellen nodded sagely, completely ignoring the fact she had shapeshifted into a dickgirl in the past, and had even encountered a certain kind of mushroom that, when ingested, would grant oneself a dick to play with, albeit temporarily so. She had never met a natural hermaphrodite though.
they're much softer, kinder, more loving, and more beautiful as well.
"Heeey now, I've met some cute guys before, they were nice, soft and fun to fool around with! Don't credit the fairer sex too much now! A world without boys making a ruckus would just be boring! And huh, someone to adventure with us?", Ellen pondered this prospect for a bit, but shook her head. "Nah, I wouldn't want to travel with someone I met in the showers, and you can beg all you want, I'm heading to the mens shower room!"

And with the whole conversation in her head done and over with, the Boo did just that, but not before pulling off her over-sized shirt and tossing it over to chewey to keep watch over, followed by pressing her legs together so that they could fuse together. Floating a little above the floor, the sneak-ready boo gal slowly opened the door to the mens showers, and concentrated, her body taking on a ghastlier, transluscent look. The voices understood that she was now invisible to anyone but herself, chewey, them, and other Boos. The shower room wasn't overly brightly lit, but it was still a little tenuous for Ellen to keep this ability working, as she slowly drifted further into the area. There were two halls full of showers, neatly lined up with nothing but light curtains separating each individual shower. A dozen or so in total. The place was as Ellen had expected, fairly desolate of people this time of the day, but furthest down one hall, she heard running water.

Once Ellen had made her way over there, while remaining invisible, she finally got a good look of her prospective snack-dispenser, the semi-transluscent curtain offering very little protection from her gaze. A koopa guy, roughly as tall as the Boo herself when she chose to have legs, with a figure that the girl deemed as very average at best. Still, he looked like a healthy specimen, fairly young if mature. Equivalent to early twenties, the voices could figure out, based on what knowledge they could glean from Ellen's mind. He even had his shell off, and given how the Boo couldn't see it anywhere nearby, that likely meant it had been stashed outside in the changing room or something. Ellen had a thing for de-shelled Koopas, they just looked so... Very vulnerable. On top of being a fairly decent looking guy, he had a noticeable erection of roughly five-six inches, more then enough for the girl to have some fun with.

Her mind set on her victim, there would be little the voices could do to dissuade her, but hey, they could always try.

-Statistics-
HP: 6/6
FP: 8/8
Lvl/XP: 1, 0/100XP

Last edited:

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

France is my home country and the country from which I launched my Empire.

Regardless, a future World Leader should be decisive. You've already made up your mind, seize your opportunity! And enjoy yourself.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Blow his mind!

Wait, no. I meant his dick.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

France ? Yeah, fuckin' stupid people - as everywhere else, actually - but with a fuckin' good literature. Do you want some ? There ain't anything 'bout men's showers but 'bout girl-with-girl, i can find few things.

Anyway : go ahead ^^

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

He's even hard already~ Go on and take care of that for him~

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

tap him on the shoulder and when he turns around get working on his "dispenser"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hello again. You see the koopa? Yes the koopa that you are about to pounce and possibly rape. After all you need to ask and insure that he wants it otherwise I'm going to point out that you are going to rape him. Mouth rape him at least. Who knows? This koopa could be potentially gay and start screaming about how you are doing bad things to him.

Also, do tell me if you can see the image that I am trying to project to you for Princess Peach.

hXXp://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1565624