Suspicious Infiltration (Neil)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lost at sea (Neil)

Eilsah clenched her fist, an angry expression on her face as she looked enraged at the catboy, on purposely getting in his way as he tried to leave, while still claiming him to be the vile one, "Y-you demon!" she exclaimed, "You try lying to me, telling me I'm the one responsible for this! How dare you!" she shouted, "We both know what you're really thinking! You won't stop looking at my body!" she said, THAT accusation actually being correct, "W-why don't you just... R-rape me and get it over with, you filthy human!" she yelled, and yet somehow, to Neil, it sounded like a demand...

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yes, I'm looking at you. It's polite to do so when talking to someone." He says, no longer stuttering, much of his courage returning to him. It was one thing if she wanted to be alone with him like this. But to accuse him of being a rapist? That was going a bit far for him to just lay back and accept. And she wasn't some sort of beast that had a heavy size advantage over him, though that wasn't to say she didn't have other tricks up her sleeve. "I'm not going to rape you because I don't want to. I'm not the kind of person who would do that. If you're really that worried that I'll do something, then get away from the door, and I'll get my things and leave you alone. But you brought me here, so I'll assume you have a reason." he says as nicely as he can, looking her in the eyes.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman seemed to *tic*, and the next thing Neil knew, she was flying at him, leaping at the cat boy with ferocious intent. Her hands met his shoulders, as she slammed him against the wall, the tips of her erect nipples touching his skin as she growled at him. "I. HATE. YOU!" she sneered at him, before suddenly blushing, eyes softening, and suddenly taking on a completely different disposition.

She leaned forward, and planted her lips on his, wanting to engage in a deep, passionate kiss with him.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil lets out a slight gasp of pain as he's pinned to the wall, not expecting her to display such strength. He squirmed slightly, almost in an attempt to free himself, though making no real headway, not wanting to anger her further, especially after she said she hated him, which made the catboy's ears droop on his head, and he made a soft, sad mewling noise. Then his eyes went wide in shock as he felt her lips and nipples against him, his face bright with a blush as he nervously returned the kiss, though not using his tongue, for fear she would bite it off or something, his soft tail gently stroking her exposed thigh.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

During the kiss, the elf forced her own tongue into Neil's mouth, whether he liked it or not. She held the kiss against him for some time, before letting out a whine, and pulling away from him. She backed up, over to the bed, until she ended up sitting on it. Her eyes never left his, and Neil would notice her slowly spreading her legs, showing him her perfect elven pussy, using her hands behind her as a brace to hold herself up, while using her enticing elven body to seduce him into having sex with her...

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil murrs softly as she deepens the kiss herself, his lips easily letting her silky tongue pass. His own tongue reaches to caress it, feeling slightly rough, like that of a true feline. He closes his eyes, relaxing into her kiss, her embrace, only to have it end so suddenly. his gaze followed her as she backed up to the bed, the catboy gulping nervously as she sat down and exposed her snatch to him. His face reddens further, and he advances toward her, as if drawn by some unseen, hypnotic force. Once he reached her, he would smile, getting down on his knees and leaning forward, placing his hands on her hips and licking her soft, moist petals with his rough tongue, purring softly, letting his voice vibrate against her nether.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The elf woman moans loudly, and spreads her legs as far as she could for him. One arm goes around her waist, and the other tries to cover her mouth, and stifle her moans of exstacy, with little success. Her already soaked elven pussy quickly becomes soaked with her honey as Neil's purring, and his tongue laps at her folds, and clitoris. She writhes with pleasure, her body twisting and moving with the sensations coming from her pussy, while only serving to offer herself to Neil more and more.

Her moans grow louder, and louder, and she suddenly starts moving about, spreading her legs, and twisting around with her body, before Neil suddenly finds Eilsah cumming fiercely, her juices soaking the tongue that was licking her.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil closes his eyes as he continues to lick, lap and slurp at her folds, continuing to purr quite loudly his face became saturated in her warm, tangy juices. So much was happening to him here, yet he thought he was fitting in well. Eilsah, at least, no longer seemed as hostile, and the way the villagers had looked at him as he entered... He'd hoped it would be like the pirate ship all over again, where he could have a new life, among a community of strangers(ironically, mostly women, like the life he had just left behind) as long as he pulled his weight. At least this what was he hoped. Mind in high spirits, his smile widened, his hands moving slightly, placing themselves on the elf's soft, firm ass and giving a gentle squeeze as his tongue delved deeper, writhing around and caressing her tender, silky folds.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eilsah pushed herself up, moaning as Neil dove deeper inside her. She suddenly pushed herself off the bed, towards Neil, and almost acted as if she was going to land on top of him, before twisting them both around as they fell, so that Neil would end up on top of her. Neil would find himself conveniently placed in just the right position for penetration, her legs already open, and her flower dripping, begging for his cock...

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil is happily licking away at the elf's wet snatch, blissfully unaware of what she did until he hit the ground, surprised that he was somehow on top. He blushed nervously down at her, their bodies so perfectly aligned, his tail waving in the air behind him. He resisted the urge to just plunge right in however, remembering her earlier accusations. "Do you... want me to put it in?" He asks, smiling warmly down at her, waiting for her permission before he did anything.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The elf's eyes went bloody murder, looking at Neil as if she was going to kill him on the spot, "You idiot!" she yelled, before her legs wrapped around behind him, and forced him to push inside her by pulling him down. She let out a moan as Neil felt her unbearably tight elven pussy wrap around his cock. The way she moved, and twisted about only helped to further stimulate his member. Her breasts looked so perfect, laying down on her back like that. Her nipples were erect, and any man would be crazy to not want to at least toy with them. And, with Neil's cock wrapped inside her wet, begging folds, it was far too late to back out now... Without risking the wrath of a very angry, and unsatisfied Eilsah, that is.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil gasps sharply in surprise, not even given a chance to respond as she answers his question wordlessly, her firm, strong legs around him and forcing his hips to collide with hers, his erect shaft delving into her hot, tight folds in the process. He blushed darkly at her forwardness, and at the feeling of having his cock inside of her like that, the catboy trying to buck his hips for her, to thrust his cock in and out, despite the almost unnatural tightness. He eyed her breasts for only a moment, mind racing with possibilities on what he could do with them. Decisively, he leans down on her, resisting the temptation to play with her orbs, her hard nipples against his chest as he engaged her in another kiss, this one even more passionate than the one from before.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eilsah loses all hostility, and Neil apparently was on the road to satisfying her, as her eyes go soft, and her moans become passionate, and loving of the Neil's cock inside her. She occasionally looks down, wanting to watch his cock slide into her, blushing heavily as his cock rams in, going deep inside her tight folds, his crotch smacking against her well shaped ass, making her moan for more each thrust.

She looked at him, noticing his eyes staring at her breasts, "Y-you perverted-ah-m-monster-I-" she manages to word between thrusts, before his lips meet her own. She looks back into his eyes, as if ready to kill him, before she slowly loses tension in the cat boy's pupils, her eyes slowly relaxing, before Neil feels her returning the kiss, moaning against his mouth each time his cock slides into her wet, tight, elven pussy.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil purrs softly into their kiss, his tongue caressing hers tenderly as his hands ran up and down the sides of her body, her curves. The way she acted, she always seemed to yell at him if he was too slow or too gentle. That in mind, he began to gradually speed up in his thrusts, burying his thick, throbbing cock deep within the elven maiden each time, his balls slapping against her rump every time he hilted himself. This wasn't something he was used to, being on top, so he was a bit awkward at it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her body shivered as Neil's hands traveled along her curves, lifting up, and pressing herself against him, her breasts squishing against his chest as she moaned against his lips. Her tongue danced with his, occasionally giving his tongue a lick with her own as their mouths worshiped each other. As Neil quickened his thrusts, and started pounding her even harder, she broke away from the kiss, to let out an orgasmic moan, filled with lust and pleasure. "I-I-I I'm gonna cum!" she announced, tensing up, and as Neil kept his pace of slowly going faster, and faster, he felt her cum, her juices spaying over his cock as he rammed into her. Her moans of pleasure and orgasm resonated with him, exciting him, to the point where Neil felt himself close to orgasm as well, likely surprised he lasted as long as he did, inside Eilsah's mercilessly tight folds...

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil's entire body was shaking, his will the only thing keeping him from climaxing inside of her, trying his best not to burst too early. Then, as he felt her warm juices coat her cock, his will was no longer enough, Neil emitting a loud half-moan half-meow as his cock erupts inside of her, painting the insides of her tight, wet folds white, giving her a few extra spurts as he continued to thrust his hips until he had given her every drop he could muster, some leaking out past his cock and forming a puddle on the floor under them. He lay panting on top of her afterward, giving her a kiss on the cheek and a kind smile, despite his exhaustion.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A very strange thing happened. As Neil lost his will to contain his orgasm, filling the elven cunt with his spunk, effectively seeding her with his child, he felt a strange sensation. As he filled her depths with his seed, he felt some strange force, sucking at all the cum he produced, pulling it inside Eilsah's womb. Even as some of the cum leaked onto the floor, trailing down her ass, her pussy still greedily drank his cum, wanting more, and more inside her. All the while, Eilsah seemed to cum again, right when Neil started ejaculating, as her eyes rolled back into her head with extreme pleasure, sucking his cock dry of it's cum, before suddenly losing tension, and collapsing under Neil.

Next thing Neil knew, Eilsah appeared to have fallen unconscious under him...

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil shuddered as her folds drank him dry, like some sort of semen hungry monster. He gave her everything he could, his body going limp on top of hers for a moment. He smiled down at her when everything was over, chuckling to himself as he found her asleep. Slowly and gently, he would leave her embrace, picking her up and laying her on her bed as she slept, then he looked around for something to clean up the floor and himself with.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After looking about, Neil did eventually find a strap of cloth with which to clean. And after cleaning up the mess of cum, and love juices, Neil heard Eilsah start to move from the bed, as she started to awaken right about when he was done cleaning. She got up lazily, almost calmly, before she stood up, eyes half closed, and walked over to Neil, grabbing a handful of his hair, and lifting him up to her level, looking at him calmly in the eyes, "If you tell anyone about this... I'll kill you," she threatened him, before letting him go, and walking over to gather her clothes.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil gasps as she grabs him by the hair, nodding at her threat. "As you wish... But you felt amazing. If you ever want to have some more fun..." he blushes, smiling at her as he went to get his own things and get dressed. "So, what happens now?" he asks curiously, hoping she was in a better mood now that he seemed to have sated her lust.

Last edited: