Suspicious Infiltration (Neil)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lost at sea (Neil)

The woman stopped right after she'd pulled up her green panties, blushing and looking infuriated, "Fun?" she shouted in question, before turning daggers towards Neil, "You're lucky I don't kill you, you filthy, perverted, loathsome human!" she announced, quickly putting the rest of her clothes on furiously, "T-to think I let myself be... Be violated by such filth! I'll never forgive myself, or you for that matter! Get out of my house before I change my mind, and kill you anyway!" she threatened him.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil just sighs, nodding as she orders him to leave. He doesn't say anything further, for fear she'll go over the edge again. After getting dressed himself. he gathers the rest of his things and leaves her house as quickly and quietly as possible, a bit sad that she seemed to still hate him. Once outside, he would look around town, trying to find any buildings that could stand out as an inn, tavern, or one that looked like it belonged to someone important, as well as keeping an eye out for any people who looked like they might be in charge.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Before Neil even had a chance to look around, suddenly he found a hand resting on his shoulder. When he turned to look, he saw the face of a beautiful brunette woman with sparkling blue eyes. And when he looked down, he saw her large, bare breasts, as well as her finely shaped pussy... And the lower body of a snake. She smiled at him warmly, "You look like you're lost, there something I can help with?" she asked him. Right about then, Neil notice another monster girl following the snake woman, with dark toned skin, and wings where her arms should be... Except the bird woman actually had clothes to cover her decency...

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil gulps nervously as he feels the hand on his shoulder, some part of him thinking that he was in trouble for something, a cute little meowing noise escaping his lips as he was surprised. As he turned and gazed upon the snake woman however, he could almost feel his heart skip a beat, his face a deep read from blushing, and his cat ears giving a faint twitch. His blush only darkens as he views the bird woman, his tail waving behind him. "I suppose you could say I'm lost, yeah. I was part of a ship that got caught in a storm, and got washed up alone here. I have little to no idea what's going on, but I was found by a few nice girls who brought me here, and now I'm not quite sure what to do." He admits, unable to look away from the pair for some reason. "I'm Neil by the way. It's nice to meet you both!" He says kindly, smiling.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The bird woman seemed to be hiding her face behind her wings, before replying, "Nice to meet ya Neil, I'm called Agita," she said simply.

Then the snake woman suddenly demanded her attention with a more presenting introduction, "And I'm Sahara," she said with a flirtatious wink and smile, "It's my pleasure, Neil. And I know what you can do, why don't you come with us? We were looking for something to do ourselves, and I wouldn't mind having a cute boy like you along!" she giggled, smiling at him, while still maintaining her flirty posture.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil takes note of the bird woman's actions, seeming to think that these 'monster' girls had their fair share of shy ones, just like the girls off the island. The snake reminded him a bit of Eilsah with her forwardness, but unlike her, she seemed sincerely kind, and more than willing to have him in her company. And with him still having no idea what to do, he would accept her offer, maintaining his blush as she flirted with him. "Ummm... Sure, I'll come along with you two. If Agita doesn't mind that is. I wouldn't want to be a burden or anything." He nods, not wanting to intrude if she didn't want him there, even if Sahara did. His thoughts also went back to Tilde, part of him hoping she didn't come back with a homicidal rage looking for him. Then again, he never did agree to be her husband, and she seemed far more interested in her sake than him, so maybe she forgot...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm sure it's not TOO much trouble for you to follow us..." she said indifferently.

Sahara giggled, waving Neil's concern off, "Oh, you're such a sweetie! You'd never be a burden!" she complimented him, "And now that we're friends..." she slithered up closer to him, putting her hands around his neck, and slightly pushing up against him with her large breasts, "... I wouldn't mind getting to know you better..." she said seductively, looking him dead in the eyes.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil smiles as Agita says he can come along, happy to have found more nice people. Maybe a bit... too nice, he would think as Sahara slithered up to and embraced him, his blush radiant as he felt her breasts smush against him. it probably didn't help that she was naked. He locked eyes with her, unable to look away, as if hypnotized. "S...sure... I would love to get to know you better. Both of you for that matter." he adds, a bit nervously, not wanting to leave Agita out, then putting his arms around Sahara and hugging her gently.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Erm, not to interrupt, Neil, but is Eilsah up and about?" said a familiar voice. When Neil turned to look, he saw that it was Jillian again, inquiring about her friend Eilsah... The crazy elf he had sex with earlier. Sahara remained silent, gently taking her hands off of Neil, and politely letting the two speak with each other.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh, hi again, Jillian!" Neil says pleasantly, nodding. "Yeah, she should be active. She seemed really eager to get me out of there once we were done though, and there were times where it looked like she wanted to kill me." He sighed, then smiled again. "But you should have an easier time handling her now that she's... taken care of, and with me not around, right?" he teases, chuckling a bit.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Neil notices Jillian's face swell red. She frowns and lets out an angry huff before closing her eyes for a moment, as if calming herself down before speaking, "Yesss... I'm sure. Well, take care of yourself..." she said quickly, before walking past him towards Eilsah's house.

Sahara' brow bunched together in concern, before turning to Neil, "You know... You shouldn't talk about an elf like that... It's not their fault their like the way they are..." she said sympathetically.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

"The way they... are?" Neil thinks out loud, his eyes suddenly going wide, as if he realized the mistake he made. "Oh my gosh! I had no idea..." he says softly, ears flattening on his head. "I only just washed up here... Before now, I had no idea that any of you existed... monstergirls I mean... I thought you were just myths, stories..." he blushes, looking quite sad and embarrassed. "But here I am, on an island full of you... And I already made a big mistake it seems like..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suddenly, the harpy woman, Agita, who remained silent this whole time decided to voice her thoughts. "Yeah... the thing is..." Agita started to say, before looking to Sahara and asking, "Maybe it's a good idea to speak to him somewhere quiet?"

Sahara looked over, surprised at Agita, and Neil saw her give a gesture he couldn't see from his position, before turning back to the cat-boy. "That's a great idea!" she agreed, "Why, I've made a lovely nest not too far from here, it's nice and warm, cozy to!" she announced, as if advertising, "Would you like to go there?" she asked, mostly at Neil, but looked at Agita for a moment as well.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil didn't even think before he nodded and smiled. "Sure, I'll come with you two!" He says almost immediately, excitedly. He wasn't quite sure why he was so eager, but he didn't know if declining the offer would be considered rude or not, and he didn't want to make another mistake so soon. He was certainly curious about the gesture, wondering why she needed to keep it from his view, but these two had been friendly so far, so he would trust them.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Agita gave an uncertain look to Sahara, "Yeah, I guess it's ok..." she said.

Sahara clapped her hands together happily, "Great! I'll lead the way!" she said energetically, turning, and slithering along the ground towards the path leading out of the town...

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil takes note that they'd be leaving town. Jillian and Elisah had brought him here for a reason, and he doubted it was merely to satisfy the elf. They never really told him why he was there, and he had the feeling that both of them were upset with him currently, so he would remain quiet as he followed Sahara and Agita. "So, how far away is it?" he asks curiously, with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, not far~" she said with an uplifting amount of cheer in her voice, happy that she found her mate-to-be, "Just far enough so that we're out of any hunting grounds. Sometimes those hunters like to stumble into my nest, and wake me during the night... I ended up getting into a fight with one of them at one time over their annoyance..." she explained. While in the meantime, Agita followed behind both of them in silence.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ah, alright. Lead on then!" Neil says cheerfully, his voice his own again, no longer having any worry in it. He then looked over his shoulder at Agita as they walked. "Are you alright? You've been pretty quiet..." He asks curiously, tail swaying behind him.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Agita seems to snap out of her thoughts for a second before replying, "I'm fine, just thinking..." she said quietly.

That's when Sahara leaned over, and whispered to Neil, "She's really shy... She'll warm up to you." she giggled.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

It's not her I'm worried about... Neil thinks to himself, but retains a smile and nods at them as he looked around a bit, trying to get a feel for his surroundings. He was starting to get a bit warm, so he took his jacket off and slung it over his shoulder as they walked.

Last edited: