Suspicious Infiltration (Neil)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lost at sea (Neil)

They left the small town, and walked for some time, and it wasn't but a few minutes later, that they reached a very large cave formation. A large rock sticking out of the ground had a large hole in it, and seemed to be under the ground quite deeply, allowing for someone with skill in mining to form it into a cave, which Sahara must have taken as her home.

The entrance was blocked by simple leaves, seemingly made to function as a way to keep rain out of the house-sized rock. Sahara slithered over to the entrance, and pushed the leaves away, opening a little path for Agita and Neil to slip into. The inside of the cave was dark, very dark, and the most that was inside was a large amount comfortable looking cloth lain about on the floor, to function as a bed for either just herself, or visitors. And from what Agita could see, if she laid on one of those piles of cloth blankets, it'd be even more comfortable than her nest made of straw...

"Come on in!" Sahara invited them both, "It's nice and damp inside, so come on in and relax!"

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil follows Sahara into her cave, looking around with a smile. He liked the dampness, being used to it from being on a boat most of the time. At the lamia's invitation, he would lay on the bed of cloth, staring up at the ceiling and chuckling. "Nice place you have here!" He says cheerfully, sitting up on the cloths. "So, why did you bring us here instead of us just staying in town, Sahara?"

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Why... To get to know you better..." she said suggestively, letting the leaves blocking the entrance close, as she slithers towards Neil, her hips waving back and forth as she approached him, and her firm bosom showing itself in a very attractive manner to him.

"Actually," Agita said quickly, "I was planning on telling you what I knew of the island, partly as you seemed confused about it..." she said, giving a strange, almost scolding look to Sahara.

Sahara rolled her eyes, "We can tell him later, after we've gotten to know him better..." she said, finishing her approach to him, and laying down next to him, propping her head up on her elbow as she looked at him. One of her hands reached up, and went under his shirt, trailing along his belly, and chest, feeling his figure, before grabbing his waist, and gently encouraging him to come closer to her, the end of her tail silently working it's way behind him, getting ready to wrap around him, "C'mon Neil... You don't wanna talk about the boring Island, do you?" she gives him a narrow eyed, seductive smile, "Wouldn't you rather spend your time, having a little fun?"

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil gulped nervously, his face bright red. He knew well what Sahara was asking, having been 'asked' the same thing by two other girls before on the island. Agita seemed to be trying to stop it, or at least delay it, and he was curious why. Under normal circumstances, he likely would have noticed the tail sneaking behind him, having been trained as a scout, but his mind was a flurry of emotions currently, so whatever remote part of him saw the tail was ignored. He wasn't sure how to answer, thinking either way, he'd be siding with one of them and against the other, a scenario he'd rather avoid if possible. He took a deep breath as the lamia took him by the waist and pulled him in close, then sighed. "I...I would prefer to learn about where I am first, if that's alright... Not that I wouldn't love to get to know you lovely girls better of course."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I...I would prefer to learn about where I am first, if that's alright-
Neil couldn't add the last part, before Sahara pulled away from him, sighing as she rolled off her side, to lay on her back on the cloth beneath her, "Both of you are so boring!" she said, clearly upset Neil refused her advances. She pulled her tail away from the man, and instead used the whole of her body that was a giant snake to coil around herself, where she leaned back, using her own body to form a place to lay, huffing angrily.

"Sahara, I'm sure he wouldn't mind playing with you later, as would I, but I really don't want him too lost afterwords, ok?" she says, trying to calm her down.

"Do whatever you want," Sahara says, clearly angry. She reached over, grabbing at the end of one of the cloths beneath her, and yanked it over herself to hide her face and body, "If all you two want to do is talk, you can do it out of my cave, while I go back to town, and find someone who actually wants to have a little fun."

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil tries to think quickly, sighing a bit as he realized that he may have made the wrong choice in siding with Agita. He gave a nervous gulp, looking at the harpy with a look that clearly said he was sorry before he scooched over to Sahara. It made him sad to see a lovely girl like her angry or sad, so he would at least try and make things right. "I suppose I was a little hasty when I asked for information... You were kind enough to invite me into your home. I should at least show my gratitude by playing with you." He smiles warmly, attempting to reach over and gently rub the lamia's back. "And who said we only had to have a little fun? I don't have anywhere I need to be..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The lamia's tail suddenly lashed out of the blankets, and twined around Neil, quickly dragging the half-human under the covers. Once Neil's whole body was taken under the covers, he found that we was looking directly at Sahara, with a frown on her face, "Make up your mind, or else I'll eat your skin!" she whispered to him threateningly.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil seemed unperturbed by the threat, not even verbally answering the lamia. Instead he quickly leaned his head forward, engaging her in a deep, passionate kiss as he fought against her coils, doing whatever he could to remove his garments.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

All of the lamia's anger seemed to dissipate when Neil collided with her lips. She quickly got even more roused than she was when they first entered the cave, and helped him get his shirt off. During the struggle to get his upper garments off, Sahara rolled over, and took the covers with her, exposing her and Neil before Agita the harpy, who happened to be sitting nearby, and looked slightly startled from the sight.

She blushed deeply, really unsure how to react to Neil's sudden change of mood. "Er..." she started, before finding that she could not muster words.

At that point, Sahara whispered at Neil, "You want to have her in on it?" she asked him with a sexually powerful gesture at Agita.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil was lost in the heat of the moment, barely able to hear Sahara's whispers. "She can join if she wishes... I certainly won't say no..." He replies softly, working his way out of his pants and tossing them aside to join his shirt. Once he was completely stripped, his arms would go around the snake woman, holding her against him, the catboy blushing as he felt her bare breasts smush against his chest. His rough tongue ventured into her mouth, seeking hers as their lips made another powerful collision.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Neil eventually felt the tail trailing off of him, until it was not holding him at all. The next thing he knew, he heard a moan of surprise, and the fluttering of wings, where Agita was apparently grabbed by the tail that left him, wrapping around her leg, and pushing into her shorts, likely invading her slit underneath.

Her tail pulled out after a moment of invasion, only to wrap around the rest of her panicked body, in order to pull her closer. And once Agita was within arm's reach, Sahara looked up at Neil, "Strip her..." she whispered seductively.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil blushes as Sahara brings Agita over to them. Even more so when she orders him to strip the harpy. Timidly, his hands approached her, Neil ready to withdraw them should Agita tell him to stop, his fingers grasping the hem of her shirt and lifting it up over her to remove it as his tail began to work on her shorts.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Even though Agita squirmed as Neil took off her clothes, she didn't seem about to tell him to stop either, all of her clothes easily coming off in a matter of seconds...

Then, Sahara suddenly slid out a little from under Neil, and took the now naked Agita in the grip of her coils, and placed her on top of the snake woman, so that their pussies were mashed together, both girls gave a moan from the small sensation. Next, Sahara, her tail still wrapped around Agita, leaned the harpy forward, so that her ass was bent over in offering to the catboy behind her.

With the look Sahara was giving him, it wasn't hard for Neil to figure out what she wanted. With both of the monster women's flowers pressed together, it was perfect for Neil to slip his cock between them both, and fuck both the harpy, and the lamia simultaneously!

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil had stayed out of the way as Sahara positioned both herself and Agita, the catboy's face blushing radiantly as he watched. Once he received his 'invitation' to join in, it only reddened, Neil placing his hands on Agita's offered hips and sticking his already hard shaft between both sets of nether lips, a loud, happy meowing noise escaping his lips as his meat throbbed between them.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both women let out a sharp yelp of pleasure as Neil rammed his cock between both of them, and it wasn't but a second later that he found them both very wet with excitement, soaking his cock in their love juices as their combined panting only begged him to continue, to fuck them wildly, and passionately.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil's hips began to start a slow, deep thrusting motion, sheathing every inch of his length between their slits as it pumping in and out, his length hard as a rock between them. He leaned down over Agita, pressing his bare chest against her back and rubbing his body on hers as his hips steadily sped up, one of his hands giving her rear a firm, lustful smack as his tail sought out Sahara's clit and teased it with it's soft furry form.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara moaned as Neil slid his cock along her and Agita's folds, and even more as his tail started teasing her clit. Agita suddenly found Sahara's hands on the back of her head, pulling her down into a passionate kiss. Sahara's snake tongue quickly invaded Agita's mouth, the length of it twining around the harpy's tongue as she placed several smooches on her lips.

A loud moaning comes from Agita, causing her to squirm against Sahara and feverishly return the kiss, With the pair of them pressed up tight against her, the harpy felt quite confined, legs twitching every so often. When Niel smacked her ass, she gave a loud yelp, her rear trying to scoot away from the next.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil wasn't planning on smacking Agita's ass again, instead gently putting his hand on one of the firm, soft cheeks and rubbing it firmly, yet affectionately. His hips thrust faster and faster, his shaft firm between them as it began to leak small amounts of warm, sticky pre against their shared folds.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Even with her mouth still locked with Sahara's, Agita's moans managed to be loud, and filled with pleasure. Her juices were soaking Neil's cock more than Sahara's pussy was, and reacted more sensitively to each thrust. Her body seemed to tense up, and shiver with pleasure, before bucking a little in place, climaxing powerfully as Neil felt her orgasm all over his member.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil gasps loudly as he feels the climax coat his member, which throbbed between the harpy and lamia, threatening to burst as his thrusts increase in speed even, more, sheathing his entire member deep between them and letting his balls slap against their flesh.