What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
I used an existing save because i really didn't want to grind shame -again-.
Okay, basicly i did this to trigger bath quest: (1st bar full, 2nd bar empty, 3rd bar lvl 7)
  1. Woke up
  2. Took the train to school
  3. Went to class
  4. Decided to stay awake and concentrate (it's the second time!)
  5. Asked the teacher again to teach me english <- if not already done
  6. Spoke to the gaijin <- if not already done
  7. Took the train back home
  8. Went to the public bath
  9. Took a bath and the owner talked to me (it's almost 14:00)
    (Starting the bath quest)
Using a save from someone else can be a huge reason to grind because you don't know if
' HE ' did miss anything and bugs your game advancing. In the end you might have to repeat
every step like showing off herself in different states to everyone.

Even in the game i started anew for translation, i had almost no need to ' grind ' anything.
I went ahead in the most logical way to fetch all text that needs to be translated one after
another. I guess it's worth of ~4-5 hrs playtime so far if it wouldn't be for tl...

And shame, that's the very last you need to fill at the final stage of the game (2nd bar).
It's very easy, for starters, Kenta's father and then after taking a medical bath the train.
Most would be covered when playing a normal game.

Minamyaou

Reputation score
Okay, basicly i did this to trigger bath quest: (1st bar full, 2nd bar empty, 3rd bar lvl 7)
  1. Woke up
  2. Took the train to school
  3. Went to class
  4. Decided to stay awake and concentrate (it's the second time!)
  5. Asked the teacher again to teach me english <- if not already done
  6. Spoke to the gaijin <- if not already done
  7. Took the train back home
  8. Went to the public bath
  9. Took a bath and the owner talked to me (it's almost 14:00)
    (Starting the bath quest)
Using a save from someone else can be a huge reason to grind because you don't know if
' HE ' did miss anything and bugs your game advancing. In the end you might have to repeat
every step like showing off herself in different states to everyone.

Even in the game i started anew for translation, i had almost no need to ' grind ' anything.
I went ahead in the most logical way to fetch all text that needs to be translated one after
another. I guess it's worth of ~4-5 hrs playtime so far if it wouldn't be for tl...

And shame, that's the very last you need to fill at the final stage of the game (2nd bar).
It's very easy, for starters, Kenta's father and then after taking a medical bath the train.
Most would be covered when playing a normal game.
I tried again from the beginning, and the bath lady simply doesn't want to give me the second part of the quest (she doesn't appear). I have the gym clothes, but impossible to start the swimming pool part of the quest.
The lady is dependent on what i did with Kenta's father right ? What should i check with him ?
- when rested, each options 3 times
- when tired, each options 3 times
- greeting him in pajamas
- greeting him in half-pajamas

What else ? I am at 1rst bar full, 2nd bar a sliver at the bottom and 3rd bar full.

EDIT : at this point, i nearly want to ask for a save just after obtaining the swimsuit...

Last edited:

hoanthien11ht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wanking a bum off not show anything on the next day, should i go to peed again ?
update : i have her at lack of sleep so i can do it, i think

Last edited:

Minamyaou

Reputation score
It's right before it and you will have still to initialte it like explained.
Thank you very much ! But i got the same problem.

So i redownloaded the game (in 1.1), upgraded with the patch in this thread (to 1.2), and began using your save.
Now i have once again the gym uniform (the lady asked me to get the samples from the gardening club), but she doesn't appear for the second part.
I am going in and out of the bath, sleeping, going to school, back to the bath, a few times now, and nope.
I tried entering the swimming club, the pool, asking the shopman, etc.

Am i missing something to do between the gym uniform and the swimsuit ?

EDIT : i went as far as downloading WinMD5Free and checking the checksum of the 4 patched game files (thank you for putting them in the thread). No difference.

Last edited:

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
After returning the samples of the gardening club, you have to use the gym clothes to show everyone possible.

Sorry, currently i'm busy translating and can't write the walk until i get to that part.

Minamyaou

Reputation score
After returning the samples of the gardening club, you have to use the gym clothes to show everyone possible.

Sorry, currently i'm busy translating and can't write the walk until i get to that part.
THANK GOD THAT WAS IT!
I showed the gym clothes to the gaijin, the bar owner and the shopman, took the train and went to the baths. The lady was immediately there.
I also took the time to show the swimsuit to everyone possible, just in case it was blocking something too.

Thank you very much for your time.

Tyris101

Reputation score
For the life of me I can't get the salesman to show up. Managed to max all 3 bars and still no salesman. Am I blind or stupid?

Minamyaou

Reputation score
For the life of me I can't get the salesman to show up. Managed to max all 3 bars and still no salesman. Am I blind or stupid?
Did you get the pickpocket event 3 times, the purple suit guy event 3 times and explored all possibilities with the drunkard ?

falconz4443

Reputation score
Did you get the pickpocket event 3 times, the purple suit guy event 3 times and explored all possibilities with the drunkard ?
Can confirm you have to get the pickpocket deadend scene 3 times before the salesman will appear.

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score
ok this is annoying to say the least....I've done all dependency triggers for wearing the towel at home....but the damn option to wear it after the shower never comes up....
Edit:apparently I for some reason needed to have the drunkard take her panties first....

Last edited:

kurtcuk07

Reputation score
ok this is annoying to say the least....I've done all dependency triggers for wearing the towel at home....but the damn option to wear it after the shower never comes up....
Edit:apparently I for some reason needed to have the drunkard take her panties first....
If i can trigger that "needed to have the drunkard take her panties first...." thing, i'll continue but i stuck at that point; nearly memorized steps that require before/after that, tried to do other events multiple times but no luck.

Not in order, but;

All 3 stats are full
Bath house quests; both of them completed, second option is avaible
Bra, panties, swimsuit, gym clothes sold/re-bought
Bra stolen by man in the tree field
Without bra, ball taken from backyard and men saw bare tits
Kenta's father; talked multiple times; with clothes, with pajamas, pajamas without trousers, returned the ball multiple times with both options but no boob grabbing happened (according to wt, it can happen after towel avaible)
Worker in Minimachi saw her pussy without panties
Flower train multiple times
Masturbated in front of men after shower
01:00 drunk man; multiple times, all 2/2 choices
Visited Gaijin; normal clothes, with swimsuit (sprayed her and see her naked), gym clothes (dried/wet, with/without bra)
Visited the man at upstairs (at same statutes with gaijin)
Went to bath house multiple times in different times of the day
In school; slept, masturbated, English lessons (two times)
Visited shrine multiple times
The dept collector; multiple times, get wetted
Money stolen multiple times
Have suspicious medicine
Visited prisoners multiple times; with clothes, without bra, with pajamas, with just pajama top and panties
The salesman visits her every morning
Nearly every option that changes her status somehow, if she can do, standed in front of the window to show to the janitor

I checked the wt again (09-02-2020), i cannot do any other things without panties stolen by drunk man

Need to wait for @Hoshi (thank you, without your guide and translation i cannot even try to play that game :) )to finish translation and guide.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
20 pages of just trying to figure out how the living heck do you play this game. Nice.

babebi87

Reputation score
how did you get her to do the motel?
When you have done everything Hoshi said in his guide, do the following :
1. Get robbed (sakura train with 5000 yens on you).
2. Try to re enter the train to realize you can't.
3. Go to the dead end alley and give your panties to the guy.
4. Now without panties, take the stairs to the alcohol shop and there should be a man below (if not, take the earlier sakura train instead of the 22:00 one).
5. Make a pause on the stairs (second option) and the man will see your "sakura pussy".
6. The following day, take the last train (after sakura) and get wet on it (molester's second option).
7. In the wet state, go to the alcohol shop after the stairs to take a shower.
8. After the naked shower scene, time has elapsed.
9. Try to take the train and you will realize you've missed the last train.
10. Now go back to the dead end alley and interact with the wall (in front of you but on the left, where the bag was before).
11. You should trigger the "Kitamachi president" sex scene, which is actually the motel one (if not, maybe you need to be in the tired state, I'm not sure it's necessary).

Sorry for the length but it should help not to miss anything. Good luck !

Last edited:

Trebs

Lurker
Reputation score
*sigh*
Is serious stuck(2nd time now).
I'm at wanking the bum at the campfire site, I have peed in the field, and the next day I go the field again, lose undies, have meet the debt collector with the bamboo sword .. have run away the next time, but the day after that, she just keep running away.
No advancing the event by waking the bum, just run away every time.

Anyone know what I have to do different..?
Or anyone have a save just before wanking the bum?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That part is a bit counter-intuitive (though likely less so, if you know Japanese - most of the time I kept getting the feeling, that the author keeps dropping strong hints in those walls of text that we are simply not getting).
At least once, on the same day that that she runs away, you need to get back to the park right after that - perhaps you need to put on the panties beforehand.

Trebs

Lurker
Reputation score
That part is a bit counter-intuitive (though likely less so, if you know Japanese - most of the time I kept getting the feeling, that the author keeps dropping strong hints in those walls of text that we are simply not getting).
At least once, on the same day that that she runs away, you need to get back to the park right after that - perhaps you need to put on the panties beforehand.
Thanks for the answer, did get it to work by just going back to the park a few times, and next day the event advanced. :)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You think these 20 pages are bad, this developer's older games are even more complicated this one. But not many people played them I guess so it wasn't talked about as much. Don't even try them if you're having issues with this one, the dread will be installed. Maybe if someday some lunatic translates this H game we can all have a sigh of relief.

Blumph

Reputation score
You think these 20 pages are bad, this developer's older games are even more complicated this one. But not many people played them I guess so it wasn't talked about as much. Don't even try them if you're having issues with this one, the dread will be installed. Maybe if someday some lunatic translates this H game we can all have a sigh of relief.
Someone's working on it here: https://ulmf.org/threads/sutajio-ku-ryi-ha-no-rj272213.13726/ 8k of 18k lines translated, and they've got it set to inject into a DRM-free 1.2 copy.