What's new

[Complete - Full] [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RJ272213)

OP
Deleted member 406005

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
It's too early to tell, but i doubt it will be something major in regard to the authors hint page.

BaldrSky

Lurker
Reputation score
I know its to early to ask, but how is translating going on? Pretty exiting for your patch ^-^

OP
Deleted member 406005

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
The progress is slow, usually i would do around 750 lines in ~4 hrs with ingame testing..
Since i have still some private tasks what consumes most of my time and nerves, i have little time for translating.

EDIT:

The translation for the choices are down to 98% and i might have found something that we didn't discover until now @kylylt

Last edited:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So.....
is there a plot where she totally accepted it n not thinking its a dream or somethin?

Is it really goin to be endless day?

ktoloco

Reputation score
Thank you very much! This is really huge. I really happy for this translation, this game is... i dont know exactly, just i can say is very different from anothers games that i played. And my first H-game was Cobra Mission, to give you an idea since when I've been playing these kinds of games.

OP
Deleted member 406005

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
My mood was not good the past few days, but i decided to work a little bit today.

I've bugfixed around 1500 and did ~600 new lines cutting the missing down to ~5200.

EDIT:
I've completed ingame menu, but that will go into another update because there
is a chance that it will break savegames bcuz save and reload got renamed.

Last edited:

alex2011

Reputation score
I tried to apply the patch as instructed, but the game window closes immediately after opening with the patch applied. The bat said the patch was successful. The game opened correctly before I applied the patch and I was able to play a bit without the patch, that's why I thought it might be something to do with the patch even if the patch itself isn't the issue.

alex2011

Reputation score
Try getting a clean game. The patches will not work unless its the base game without a patch applied.
That's what I applied the patch to, I was able to play it clean, but it wouldn't even load properly with the patch. I'm downloading from a different source now to see if it might have been an incompatible version. There was no indicator of which version my first attempt was on, so it might have been a version issue.

Last edited:

alex2011

Reputation score
Version issue possibility eliminated. I am still getting this even using the Velka cracked version. I have five exe files in my folder. The first is ctdi64.exe, which doesn't even open. The second is ctupcom32.exe, which just gives me an error UPE2002-2. The third is Seimitsu.exe, which flashes a window very quickly and then immediately closes it. The fourth is Startup.exe, which gives me the authentification prompt for DLSite DRM. The fifth is xdelta3.exe, which brings up a command prompt that stays blank. EDIT: Nevermind, confirmed it was 1.0, not 1.2. EDIT2: I won't say where due to site rules, but I did get the 1.1 to 1.2 patch, which will hopefully be the end of my trouble. EDIT3: That did it, I am up and running.

Last edited:

ktoloco

Reputation score
Version issue possibility eliminated. I am still getting this even using the Velka cracked version. I have five exe files in my folder. The first is ctdi64.exe, which doesn't even open. The second is ctupcom32.exe, which just gives me an error UPE2002-2. The third is Seimitsu.exe, which flashes a window very quickly and then immediately closes it. The fourth is Startup.exe, which gives me the authentification prompt for DLSite DRM. The fifth is xdelta3.exe, which brings up a command prompt that stays blank. EDIT: Nevermind, confirmed it was 1.0, not 1.2. EDIT2: I won't say where due to site rules, but I did get the 1.1 to 1.2 patch, which will hopefully be the end of my trouble. EDIT3: That did it, I am up and running.
I used the 1.1 cracked version, then applied the 1.1 to 1.2 patch, and after all that, applied the translation. You need do this every time the patch is updating (you cant apply the new translation patch to your actual game translated). So save the clean 1.1 version of the game, because you need do this every time the translation patch will update, at least for now.

Hoshino-kunV91

Reputation score
Hi Hoshi,

Thanks for the walkthrough but there is one thing i keep unable to get

For "Bath house fun"

I follow the walkthrough but only able to reach step 9, unable to get into 10-12.
Did something went wrong?

suricat

Reputation score
Hello Hoshi. First of all thanks for your work !
I've got a stupid question. If I get the game from dlsite I'll have DRM right ? Does that mean the english patch won't work ? What should I do to remove them (I have the 1.1 cracked but I think you took away the 1.2 patch) ?

Last edited:
OP
Deleted member 406005

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
I'm not giving any support for piracy, how to bypass drm,
that leads to piracy or want any kind of talk in this thread!

You need a drm free 1.2 version, fullstop!

suricat

Reputation score

I'm sorry if my question was not clear. Not trying to pirate, i'm just asking because i'm confused by that drm free thing. I'm just wondering if i get the game at dlsite (like I do for most games I own) if I can install the english patch ?

Edit : I guess i'll figure it out soon enough I'm getting my copy right now 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If it's related to how to get this translation working, on whatever version of the game, legitimately purchased or not, it belongs in this thread. You don't have to answer questions related to that, but those using this thread for it are following the rules. So it is allowed, irrespective of your wishes.

Last edited:

alex2011

Reputation score
I used the 1.1 cracked version, then applied the 1.1 to 1.2 patch, and after all that, applied the translation. You need do this every time the patch is updating (you cant apply the new translation patch to your actual game translated). So save the clean 1.1 version of the game, because you need do this every time the translation patch will update, at least for now.
Figured as much, good thing I saved the RAR files for everything in case I screwed up again.

OP
Deleted member 406005

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
If it's related to how to get this translation working, on whatever version of the game, legitimately purchased or not, it belongs in this thread. You don't have to answer questions related to that, but those using this thread for it are following the rules. So it is allowed, irrespective of your wishes.
To support the author of the game, i have a strong policy. All my translations are ment to those who buyed the game. Everyone who gives away in his postings that he downloaded it without buying will receive no support and is not welcome. That might be liked or not. I can offer to discontinue free of charge translation, stop spending months worth of work if my policy is broken. I'm not interested in fame.

suricat

Reputation score
To support the author of the game, i have a strong policy. All my translations are ment to those who buyed the game. Everyone who gives away in his postings that he downloaded it without buying will receive no support and is not welcome. That might be liked or not. I can offer to discontinue free of charge translation, stop spending months worth of work if my policy is broken. I'm not interested in fame.
Which i understand and support as I made clear I was (and did) gonna buy it. I tried it first to see how it was as I often do.
Nothing wrong with your policy and i'm not trying to make you break it. I'm just genuinely confused cause it's not just patching the official game as it comes with DRM and i don't know how I'm supposed to get rid of them.