What's new

[Complete - Full] [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RJ272213)

Mattka85

Reputation score
Okay, I am stupified by this. The dmr removal tool doesn't do anything, because there isn't a startup file, just the normal seimitsu.exe file, so it doesnt change anything (I assume at least), and the patching process fails too.... I bought the game today hoping to play it in english... any help would be appreciated.... :cry:

TheYoxy

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
I can't do the event of using the towel at home... how did unlock it?

Loikujm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I am stupified by this. The dmr removal tool doesn't do anything, because there isn't a startup file, just the normal seimitsu.exe file, so it doesnt change anything (I assume at least), and the patching process fails too.... I bought the game today hoping to play it in english... any help would be appreciated.... :cry:
So I bought the game recently, when I did it it gave me 2 options to download the game, through their manager or by downloading 3 individual zip files, I used the individual files.
I unzipped everything with bandizip switching the language to Japanese, just to make sure that no files came out with weird names.
I followed all the patch instructions on how to name the folder and all that.
The DRM remover did not want to work for me either, so I just decided to try to patch the game... and it worked, I did run the patch in Japanese Applocale.
Not sure if the version they have for the individual files is different from the one downloaded through the manager.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Mattka85

Reputation score
So I bought the game recently, when I did it it gave me 2 options to download the game, through their manager or by downloading 3 individual zip files, I used the individual files.
I unzipped everything with bandizip switching the language to Japanese, just to make sure that no files came out with weird names.
I followed all the patch instructions on how to name the folder and all that.
The DRM remover did not want to work for me either, so I just decided to try to patch the game... and it worked, I did run the patch in Japanese Applocale.
Not sure if the version they have for the individual files is different from the one downloaded through the manager.

Hope this helps.
Thank youfor the reply, I will try it!

Albireo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I purchased the game on DLsite and cannot unpack them.

this file is not in "rar" but in exe.

and nothing works !!!

and this patch is a virus, I guess, because nothing! did not work

you google translate
Woof, okay. Cant unpack the game or the patch? you are being unclear. in either case its a good thing that you have un compressed any "rar"s you have. An exe is an executable and is a program unto itself. If it is simply not doing anything or is being prevented from doing so by an anti virus program you may need to "run as administrator" or white list the exe in question.
And next time "nothing works" is supremely unhelpful as I get everything you tried did not work, but to help you i need to know what those things were as something most assuredly will work. If you are already so assured nothing works then piss off and don't bother posting, also the second post is excessive. and hour and 10 minutes is not a reasonable wait time, we have lives. Have some patience boy.

Last edited:
OP
Deleted member 406005

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
I purchased the game on DLsite and cannot unpack them.

this file is not in "rar" but in exe.

and nothing works !!!

and this patch is a virus, I guess, because nothing! did not work
The patch is clean, many did install it before you did and it was tested by nod32.

1644126433604.png

If you have buyed the game...

1644126544318.png

Either use your prefered unpacker (current rar or 7z version) or use the sfx delivered exe to install the game on your pc.

The DRM is not present anymore, you can go right ahead and start the patch installer and follow the instructions.

1644126697541.png

This will xdelta the game files to the final translated version.

you google translate
If you have still trouble, we need proper details.

PS: Please don't use google tranlsate and try something better like deepl. It's hard to understand you.

Raf-Raf

Reputation score
My God, this damn guide can't be more confusing.

Back Alley, Look at the map, where the fuck is this so-called back alley?
The one with card swipe? I checked day and night and the card didn't work at all.

FIX THE DAMN GUIDE!!!

Also, where's the save file location? I've made around 16 now and I have no idea how to delete the extras.

gnobhonom

Reputation score
Hi. Please tell me. What tool (program) can open the game files, for translation into another language?

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score
What the hell am I doing wrong in this game? I have maxed out first bar and a few points on third bar.. I can't get a single nude scene.. second bar has nothing. I just can't seem to progress!

chaoseclipse01

Reputation score
The links on the front page to download the translation are dead, "File does not exist on this server" is the error message ZippyShare is spitting out.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread locked due to dead links.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator