What's new

[Complete - Full] [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RJ272213)

Monkeyman96

Reputation score
"If not done already, you have to get shame at max. Take a medical bath (shame rises faster after taking the bath on that day)
and ride the flower train until you maxed out shame. After shame got maxed out, bring feelings back to max.
(If feelings did raise even only once before maxing out shame, you will have to take a medical bath again!)
Now visit the janitor.
・ feeling at max
・ your chest got massaged after you told kenta's father that his son touched your chest

After taking the janitors invitation, the shame's frame will turn pink and you should save immediately.
・ all parameters at max
・ you have been seen at the liqueur store without bra
・ you got wet after collecting the ball at night in the small alley next to your house
However, this event does not occur unless you have been seen without underwear behind your home at night. "

Starting to think my game might be corrupt.I have seen the janitor. (Dunno if I got an invire) but I went through all this and it didnt work.

tathar

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
sorry for the question but how i can save my game?

srakade

Reputation score
ive bought the game on dlsite, but yeah. im having trouble with the drm ting i think, since im not able to patch the game. just a question about those tools u need to remove the drm, since i have no idea how they work.
ive tried 2 different drm removal tools, 1 of them made my pc crash, so i removed that one fast xD the other one did not manage to find the file.

the drm tools, says its for itunes, music and stuff, do those tings really work for this game? im just curious, couse dont want to buy the tool if it doesent work.
and yes, i know not supposed to help people with this, so i only hope for a confirm if the tools works or not and i just need to find the right one.

i just want to be able to play the game in english :/ only bought it since theres a translation out.

OP
Deleted member 406005

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
Due to copyright reasons, it's not possible to give a step by step to remove drm nor i want to.

Tough, to find the right tools, it took just 3 simple words using google. I'm sure you can do that.

(In your post, you used the 3 words ^^''')

Last edited:

zeroknight01

Reputation score
This is my hot take on this patch and this one is a big fail for many reasons something am going to list now. 1. the creator of this patch requires the user to remove the DRM (already a bad sign) 2. the patch is a hot bed of a virus. 3. No one list the steps to apply the patch it self. 4. the creator expects the person to know how to apply the patch and remove the DRM 5. Lets talk about this forum, not one person is helpful a good example of this is
Hoshi who keeps repeating the line about copy right and give vage hints on how too do it. Just say there is a tool out there . 6. I spent a good 2 hours trying to figure out why the patch is not working so am wasting my time trying to get a patch to work with out any help on how to apply it. 7. the creator expects too make a patch and expects everyone else to know how to get it to work. I tend to be harsh but this is something I have to be harsh on. Note this is just my opinion also am still trying to figure it out how to get it too work after all I spend good money buying the game. I just hope this is not a waste of time for me and everyone else who bough the game.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Seeing as you're singling out Hoshi specifically here, I am expecting that the following conversation be polite, civil, and without any insults thrown at each other. Official warning.

OP
Deleted member 406005

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
Why i'm not providing gamefiles?

The reason is very simple, offering just a generic patch that does the changes is
  • just bits and bytes ordering the existing data to match the outcome
  • i don't need to offer true game files
  • less to worry about
If anyone has trouble removing the drm on their own bought game, so be it. I will never give a step by step how to do it.

If you or anyone else has a problem with it, please use your game in mint condition without my patch.

I check all my files before uploading, it is virus free!

1593588320880.png

You / everyone is free to check it yourself.

I went as far to create an installer to single out any problem that could come into question - except DRM.

It's just start it, follow the text that is provided!

@zeroknight01

You are a one hit poster and instead asking polite for help, you throw a tantrum. Can't be helped, the installer works as intended.

klomnoa

Reputation score
"If not done already, you have to get shame at max. Take a medical bath (shame rises faster after taking the bath on that day)
and ride the flower train until you maxed out shame. After shame got maxed out, bring feelings back to max.
(If feelings did raise even only once before maxing out shame, you will have to take a medical bath again!)
Now visit the janitor.
・ feeling at max
・ your chest got massaged after you told kenta's father that his son touched your chest

After taking the janitors invitation, the shame's frame will turn pink and you should save immediately.
・ all parameters at max
・ you have been seen at the liqueur store without bra
・ you got wet after collecting the ball at night in the small alley next to your house
However, this event does not occur unless you have been seen without underwear behind your home at night. "

Starting to think my game might be corrupt.I have seen the janitor. (Dunno if I got an invire) but I went through all this and it didnt work.
How can I do to make the concierge event, I did everything that the manual said but still I can not go to your door and hesitate to enter and not even change the masturbation scene without the panties plz help

OP
Deleted member 406005

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
May i request a removal of all offtopic posts please? I said a dozen of times where it belongs.

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can anyone post the translation uploading on something different from zippy??

yasnadhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ignoring publicly posted warnings. 1 week ban.
I finished the game but every time I comment on a game they erase the message and tell me that it does not belong to this salad

Does anyone know the link?

ktoloco

Reputation score
can anyone post the translation uploading on something different from zippy??
What is the problem? The link work perfect. If you have problems because your country is blocked, just use a vpn. Dont be a f**** lazy. This guy made a huge effort to translate this game for us, FREE!
You only need write in google something like "zippyshare 403 problem" and have lots of solution to bypass the restriction.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
What is the problem? The link work perfect. If you have problems because your country is blocked, just use a vpn. Dont be a f**** lazy. This guy made a huge effort to translate this game for us, FREE!
You only need write in google something like "zippyshare 403 problem" and have lots of solution to bypass the restriction.
Maybe it's not blocked, just slow as hell. Used to be the case for a number of hosting sites that their support was spotty, probably still is. Also rather dislike how often VPNs are recommended, as if a generation of people are VPN shills.

ktoloco

Reputation score
Maybe it's not blocked, just slow as hell. Used to be the case for a number of hosting sites that their support was spotty, probably still is. Also rather dislike how often VPNs are recommended, as if a generation of people are VPN shills.
The file size is 2.78 mb, is nothing, even with an old modem with line (7kb/sec), you can download in 7 minutes. And you can do a lots of things for download in the most host, with premium generators, cookies accounts, jdownloader, and more. Anyway, i just hate when people ask this things without any simple "thanks for the patch, can you upload to another host because is slow?"
Having said all this, i uploaded the english patch to another host.
I don't know if this is allowed. If not, please delete this post.